Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. (11113 Views)

How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage / Selfpaiid You Are A Mad Man! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by NoToPile: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Naija ooo

I have laughed so hard reading comments

To get help wahala you will be tagged as a scammer

To help others nko another wahala you will be looked at as a potential scammer/ritualist/ robber

To use your own money buy what you need double wahala you might also get scammed

Which way naija. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yowa this is one of the scammers oooo. Oooole thief. Wicked soul. Frustrated fooooool. Amadioha send small pox to you and your family. Kitikpa gbagbuoooo hi there. Oloshi egbere oshi Lomo.
ubanki , shegiya. uwaki,
looking for every opportunity to milk a man.
am ashamed for ur family. hungrycunt

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Frustrated sadistic foool how e no go sweet you. Degenerate. Na only olosho yab empty fools like you sabi. Yenyenyen yen.. Waka for there.

Wicked soul.

park well, looking for subscription.
useless farm tool
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Qwaps: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Palantir:

I'm sorry to say this, but you are enabling this scammer. It is only right that once you got this much inofrmation abiut him you make it available to as many people as possible to prevent this thief from stealing from other people.

Please post his company names and phone numbers at least. I can understand your reluctance to dox him because of his kids but a thief caugjt by the police will still have his information in the general public for others to know he is a thief.

I tried. Reported to. Dominique it's just sorry I got.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

ubanki , shegiya. uwaki,
looking for every opportunity to milk a man.
am ashamed for ur family. hungrycunt
Milk? Are u daft? Who's milking who? You must be an illiterate or you Primary school forgot to include Comprehensive English in their teachings. Heartless fellow.

So when a man or woman offers me something I'm in need of, I should say no? Thunder fire you there. This fool go still get girl wey done bill him stupid self wella oo, wanna form jagaban untop of my comment. Lightening strike you there.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

park well, looking for subscription.
useless farm tool
Na you suppose park well as you dey very senseless! Person wey price gotv of 4k to 2k no go need assistance to sub? Abi na free to air? Oloriburuku oshi... That thing wey dey pain you go pain u well. Aradite morafaka. See how d idiot is gyrating untop other sensible mature men's good will o.

Dem go burst ur ugly eye one day for inability to kind your damn business

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Milk? Are u daft? Who's milking who? You must be an illiterate or you Primary school forgot to include Comprehensive English in their teachings. Heartless fellow.

So when a man or woman offers me something I'm in need of, I should say no? Thunder fire you there. This fool go still get girl wey done bill him stupid self wella oo, wanna form jagaban untop of my comment. Lightening strike you there.

I no b ENGLISH MAN, I've dealt with ur type severally. only putrid pussy uve got to offer
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na you suppose park well as you dey very senseless! Person wey price gotv of 4k to 2k no go need assistance to sub? Abi na free to air? Oloriburuku oshi... That thing wey dey pain you go pain u well. Aradite morafaka. See how d idiot is gyrating untop other sensible mature men's good will o.

Dem go burst ur ugly eye one day for inability to kind your damn business
burst my eye, fugly bitch.
ASHAWO regular trademark( VIOLENCE)
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by ibizgirl(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
I think she was helped because she expressed so much pain over the loss and she wanted to get it for her siblings from the little she had.

hopefulLandlord:
OP, apologies for what happened to you.

I also do like the fact that people have pledged to help the victim get a new gotv. However I can't help but wonder if the victim being a female, single (presumably from her writeup) influenced their decision to help her. If this victim had a dick instead of a vagina, I'm almost certain nobody would've (offered to) helped him this way. one doesn't even need to leave this thread to see I'm most likely correct as two monickers have said they fell victim to this same thing by selfpaiid and one doesn't have a gender tag on the monicker while the other has a male tag. guess what? no one has offered to help them.

Let me reiterate that I'm glad she got the help she probably wasn't hoping for and this is just me giving a thought triggered in my head not a criticism of those who offered to help

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Kindagarten yab. Baba upgrade
frustrated bitch, I know say u dey red light district
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

I no b ENGLISH MAN, I've dealt with ur type severally. only putrid pussy uve got to offer
You got only tiny dangling dick to offer.. No wonder d frustration. Ladies in ya life only milk u dry cos that d only thing u can offer... Pathetic.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

frustrated bitch, I know say u dey red light district
Was on my own and you two frustrated animals came to rain on my parade.. Who's frustrated bitch ass Niggah? Crybaby. You 4 come suck breast na.. Oloshi
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You got only tiny dangling dick to offer.. No wonder d frustration. Ladies in ya life only milk u dry cos that d only thing u can offer... Pathetic.
treat ur oozing coochie at least ur man may b back. one night stand bitch
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Was on my own and you two frustrated animals came to rain on my parade.. Who's frustrated bitch ass Niggah? Crybaby. You 4 come suck breast na.. Oloshi
I said it, suck ur breast. ashawo kobo kobo
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

I said it, suck ur breast. ashawo kobo kobo
Yea the sarcasm flew over your half baked illiterate ass... Stupid dropout. Pervert animal. Ugly pedophile.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

treat ur oozing coochie at least ur man may b back. one night stand bitch
Pedophile. Dem go catch u burn u to ashes one day.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yea the sarcasm flew over your half baked illiterate ass... Stupid dropout. Pervert animal. Ugly pedophile.
leeching cunt, condom could have saved men from u stray bitch

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

leeching cunt, condom could have saved men from u stray bitch
E pain am! Niggah gimme something that does not involve my privates... Na only that kinda yab weak bitch ass Niggahs like you sabi... Pussy this pussy that, olosho this olosho that. Weak ass frustrated son of a gun.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pedophile. Dem go catch u burn u to ashes one day.
u frustrated angry bitch, don't burn ur man tonight. ooh lawd

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by ImaIma1(f): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:
Selfpaiid if you're seeing this pay me back my money if you don't want EFCC to catch you.

EFCC for 2k? They are busy o.

Firstly, who sells a used decoder for 2k? Most time Awoof dey run belle. The fact that the selfpaiid guy is ready to lose his reputation and business for just 2,000 naira, is a pity.

Sincerely I was laughing when I realized all your rant was for 2k. Your siblings will not die if they don't get the cable tv now. There are more essential things to spend limited money on.

When you have enough money, you can afford to buy it for them. Not that you will use your last card to buy decoder and everyone will be hungry
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by id4sho(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
E pain am! Niggah gimme something that does not involve my privates... Na only that kinda yab weak bitch ass Niggahs like you sabi... Pussy this pussy that, olosho this olosho that. Weak ass frustrated son of a gun.
oh yeah, angry bitch

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho and SweetCunt97, you two should get a room

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by DrayZee: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
This thread was going well until some people decided to derail.

SweetCunt97 sorry about their comments. It was really uncalled for, you didn’t say anything wrong. Just try to ignore them.

If anyone else wants to help the OP, please go ahead.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by mariahAngel(f): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Tufiakwa. Some Naija girls and their entitlement mentality. I pity you oo.

Thats why getting a husband has been so hard for you.

Thats why you are in your fathers house turning to "Aunty Gwegwegwe"

I don't know why some of you are always looking for avenue to exploit peoples kindness. Any hoo... it depends on people you meet. Because left for me, I will teach you a lesson forever. Na today?

This same mentality is what a stupid girl I took out last week in my kindness tried on me and she learnt the bitter hard way.

She said if I can help drive her to shoprite and pick bread on my money oo. Getting to shoprite, this greedy animal packed 4 loaves of bread and in my mind I was like .. "Look at this one". She even added 2 big hollandia Yoghurt oo. When the initial agreement was one bread from shoprite oo.

I will not like to tell how this story ended... But be rest assured that I went home with all those bread and Yoghurt.

I also remember the story of one that took me to a Pizza shop to turn me to Mugu. She Left prince size Pizza, left Princess size pizza.. And did not even consider the Queen size pizza.

All her eyes went to was KING SIZE PIZZA JUMBO ROLL. When they brought it for payment, I saw a Pizza looking like A BAG OF CEMENT. shocked shocked shocked

She lived sha to tell the story... It ended in a very funny way at that Pizza Hut. grin grin

Could it be that those girls were greedy, or that you are stingy?
I think it is both grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
id4sho:

u frustrated angry bitch, don't burn ur man tonight. ooh lawd
Hhaaahhaaha. My man ain't a bitch ass Niggah Bro... He got all my loyalty and submission 100 percent. Fake online Niggahs like you who disrespected for nothing, I spit on without remorse.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
id4s and Sweetnt97, you two should get a room
I'd probably cut his heart out and feed it to him.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Splendor185: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oshiomhole Desperate to revive his drowning career says Crusoe Osagie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv7lq0TXOTM
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
ImaIma1:

EFCC for 2k? They are busy o.

Firstly, who sells a used decoder for 2k? Most time Awoof dey run belle. The fact that the selfpaiid guy is ready to lose his reputation and business for just 2,000 naira, is a pity.

Sincerely I was laughing when I realized all your rant was for 2k. Your siblings will not die if they don't get the cable tv now. There are more essential things to spend limited money on.

When you have enough money, you can afford to buy it for them. Not that you will use your last card to buy decoder and everyone will be hungry

Note.. I said that because i am not the only one he scammed. The EFCC was just to let him know people are comimg for him.
He scammed me of 2k and I was pained. Imagine the pain of others he has scammed too.
Families he has scammed. It is not only for me. Some of them didn't speak out... I raised the alarm that there was a fraudster named Selfpaiid on Nairaland. Some almost did business with him too.
A guy he scammed was in my DM complaining. I felt his pain too.
It's my money and i have every right to be sad cus i worked for it. 2k may not be a big deal for you, but it is for me right now.
This is one of my mistake and I've learnt from it.
It's never going to happen again.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by seanwilliam(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
evuna:

He did same to me. I sent money to him for the gotv. He told me this morning that it is no longer available that he will refund me.

I am waiting till the end of today. I have many SARS friends who are looking for money. By the time he is tracked down. He will know that the scam was not worth it.
chai! U know why I dey pity the guy? U know say ileya dey corner, dem go drain him till him go soft.. wey be say u self go pity him grin..

@ op, how much be the money and pls tender your evidence so people can see.. sorry
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by seanwilliam(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:
Someone has offered to give me a gotv decoder at mushin tomorrow. I am going to mushin tomorrow.
I am believing God that he will give it to me tomorrow. I don't want to collect from him and from you again... you guys have restored my faith in humanity again.
Thnak you very much... You're a good person. May God bless and grant you all your heart desires.
are you sure u are a lady? If yes are you a jehovah witness or deeper life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. / Elderly Care In Nigeria / A Heart Touching Story [must Read] Trust Me It Will Touch Ur Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.