Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. (11151 Views)

How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage / Selfpaiid You Are A Mad Man! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2020
goryorhal:

Send me a message on

WhatsApp

NB I will be deleting my number any moment from now

You can delete it now sir.. I am grateful.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Greatzeus(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2020
Look at a man wearing suit, taking picture with that thing with Berger paints on her face,but scamming people of 2 fuc king k? Damn.
When you log into nairaland remember...

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by tot(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Greatzeus:
Look at a man wearing suit, taking picture with that thing with Berger paints on her face,but scamming people of 2 fuc king k? Damn.

Hahaha cheesy Those stats couldn't be truer. The number of fraudsters and cheats I've come across here, robbers that boldly defend what they do is scary.

Sorry OP for your bad experience.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by evuna: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:
Selfpaiid posted fairly used gotv decoder for sale. I needed the decoder so badly since i can't afford a new one. Things have been kind of hard lately.
My siblings have been disturbing me for a gotv decoder. I knew how much they wanted but i couldn't afford it. So when i saw the thread on fairly used gotv decoder, i was happy.
I wanted to get it for them to make them happy.
Things we do for love.
I messaged the OP who posted it and I explained everything to him that i want to buy it and i don't really have much money. He told me he stays at sango but he can send it down to Lagos for me.
I agreed after a while and I sent him the money.
I wanted to make my siblings happy. After i sent the money he stopped replying me till today.. (Onyenka Sunny) is his name. His moniker is (Selfpaiid) he is a thief and a scammer.
I don't have money.. I gave him all i had yesterday.
For making me shed tears God will never forgive him and he will suffer all the days of his life.
I will report him to the police.

WhatsApp me.

I will delete this soon.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2020
evuna:

WhatsApp me.

I will delete this soon.

I will message you now
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by MrReeseG(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Next time

Always remember to use escrow services for goods which you aren't readily available to go and confirm.

We have lots of people (credible people) on nairaland willing to stand as escrow for such deals... *DO NOT* send money - no matter how little - to anyone on the basis of trust (na only yourself you know)....

If him no gree escrow leave am, no deal is as good as losing your hard earned money.

My 2 pence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Klass99(f): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Klass99:
Did you get his photo from one of his social media accounts via his name?

The lady beside him sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That was the picture on his whatsapp dp before he blocked me.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrReeseG:
Next time

Always remember to use escrow services for goods which you aren't readily available to go and confirm.

We have lots of people (credible people) on nairaland willing to stand as escrow for such deals... *DO NOT* send money to anyone on the basis of trust (na only yourself you know)....

If him no gree escrow leave ma, no deal is as good losing your hard earned money.

My 2 pence.

You're right.
embarassed
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Greatzeus:

Omo I've learnt my lessons the hard way.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Klass99(f): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2020

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by UDUJ(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

I feel your pain. Sorry you got scammed. So many scammers here unfortunately.

How much is the GOTV decoder?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
UDUJ:

I feel your pain. Sorry you got scammed. So many scammers here unfortunately.

How much is the GOTV decoder?

The price he wanted to sell it??
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by UDUJ(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Selfpaiid:
Mtcheww,that albino loudmouth forming freedom fighter.

A freedom fighter that cannot save his people from the oppression of the Nigerian state is that one a freedom fighter.

Selfpaiid your attention is needed here. You are one of those bringing the reputation of this forum to disrepute. Come and clear yourself. You are a low life scammer

cc: mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
RoyalRoy

16 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by UDUJ(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

The price he wanted to sell it??

No, the actual price of the decoder in the market.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, well done for capturing it before you were blocked.

Even if you don't get your 2k back, publicly exposing and shaming him should bring you some sort of satisfaction.

For real.. i was happy i saved the picture before he blocked me. Only God knows if that is his picture sef. Stupid scammer.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
UDUJ:

No, the actual price of the decoder in the market.

Last time i checked price range was #9,500-#10,000 for a new one.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by UDUJ(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

Last time i checked price range was #9,500-#10,000 for a new one.

Okay I will send you a little something. You can look for the rest and add up to get the decoder. Send your account number by email or post on a dead thread

25 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by chii8(f): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
The scammer guy has deleted his account.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by evuna: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
I was also scammed

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by evuna: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Same format.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=UDUJ post=92197014]

Okay I will send you a little something. You can look for the rest and add up to get the decoder. Send your account number by email or post on a dead thread

Someone has offered to give me a gotv decoder at mushin tomorrow. I am going to mushin tomorrow.
I am believing God that he will give it to me tomorrow. I don't want to collect from him and from you again... you guys have restored my faith in humanity again.
Thnak you very much... You're a good person. May God bless and grant you all your heart desires.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
The guy na lowlife idiot.....scaming people of their hard earned money
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by UDUJ(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=Sweetness4 post=92197327][/quote]

You are welcome.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Klass99(f): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2020

14 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
chii8:

He Is definitely going to open another one again to scam people... The guy is a thief.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by flyingpig: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Seun, mynd44 and Lalasticlala you people are very wicked and careless.
I was the one who first raised this issue of selfpaiid being a scam. He scammed me of 1k. I mailed the supermods in general and informed them of this incident and how ready I am to provide proofs, unfortunately I got no response. Then I mailed lalasticlala individually narrating my ordeal, I did same to mynd44 narrating my ordeal in private message. For days now I've got no response from either of them. The so-called selfpaiid is making money illegally on your platform, duping people and when the incident is reported. You fail to take appropriate action of investigating it and banning the IP address of anyone found culpable. You people are no different from careless Buhari who doesn't investigate incidents of crime or boko haram attacks in Nigeria. You lot fail to protect people from online scams on your platform or take necessary actions on behalf of already victims, to deter future occurrences but you castigate the government for handling boko haram with kid gloves. Now someone else has fallen prey to selfpaiid, and another person as well. They are all on this thread lamenting. Guess what, had you punished selfpaiid these two individuals crying here wouldn't have been victims. Of course, like all lamentations this one wouldn't even receive appropriate response. Time will come when less people will come here to make transactions because scammers are having a field day on your platform. I'm sure selfpaiid will open another account, re-strategize and attack again. He may even bring his ilks and invite them, possibly form a clique of online scammers on nairaland. Shame on the website owner and moderators.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by SpicyMimi(f): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is so sad! Sorry about this op embarassed

I sell stuff here and people like him might ruin business for other genuine sellers. No sinner will go unpunished, this is very certain!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Edopesin: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
chii8:

he was viewing the thread some minutes ago

He has probably gotten away with it

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Orubebe01: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

It's really painful... I hope i get over this soon..I have been crying since morning.. What will I do now... I will deal with him first.. He will be miserable all his life.
deal with him asap
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Orubebe01: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
evuna:

He did same to me. I sent money to him for the gotv. He told me this morning that it is no longer available that he will refund me.

I am waiting till the end of today. I have many SARS friends who are looking for money. By the time he is tracked down. He will know that the scam was not worth it.
why are you people sending money to someone just like that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by dollarnaira: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:
Selfpaiid posted fairly used gotv decoder for sale. I needed the decoder so badly since i can't afford a new one. Things have been kind of hard lately.
My siblings have been disturbing me for a gotv decoder. I knew how much they wanted but i couldn't afford it. So when i saw the thread on fairly used gotv decoder, i was happy.
I wanted to get it for them to make them happy.
Things we do for love.
I messaged the OP who posted it and I explained everything to him that i want to buy it and i don't really have much money. He told me he stays at sango but he can send it down to Lagos for me.
I agreed after a while and I sent him the money.
I wanted to make my siblings happy. After i sent the money he stopped replying me till today.. (Onyenka Sunny) is his name. His moniker is (Selfpaiid) he is a thief and a scammer.
I don't have money.. I gave him all i had yesterday.
For making me shed tears God will never forgive him and he will suffer all the days of his life.
I will report him to the police.

When ever som1 says " I can waybill anywhere" pls be suspicious. I chatted wit d guy (whatsapp pix : He n a lady as dp but now removed) and said his location was Sango ota Iyana joju. I told him my location and he said he will send it down. I suspected him bn fishy when i told him som1 will com pick it for me instead of sending it down. He registered newly and Price was ridiculous too.
Na so i end d conversation.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Married My Brother / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar / What It Feels Like To Come From A Broken Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.