Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old (50535 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by zudozz: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2020
d police n the government are not doing enough. This could happen to anyone's sister or niece or even daughter. Because they need to use of this group of senseless codeine n tramadol boys to set a good example. How can u ask a brother to sleep with a sister? How much is the money? I pray they dont get away with this!

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by GoldHorse(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2020
Very barbaric! Why ask the brother to sleep with her too?!
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by OmoAlakija: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2020
They made her own brother fck her.. Wtfffffff
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by catherine1998: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:
They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Ebonyi people from Ezzagu are inbred infestious bastards.

I heard marrying ones sister is not frowned upon but encouraged.

This why an average ebonyi man or woman is retardded and ugly.

They are inbred bastards who know only how to scratch the ground in the name of farming.

Other Igbos know this of ebonyi people and that's why they are avoided like a plague.
Your mother must be a Harlot for you to reason this way, it is only bastards that bases their judgment on hear say, in any case no section in Ebonyi marries their sister or brother, and what % of Ebonyi Citizen do you even know except few that hawks in your dilapidated state that made you conclude on how we look, that few bad eggs carried out an evil act instead of you bastard to focus on them you are talking nonsense jst like someone trained with a stolen money that you are, again, what does this topic got to do with our farming Sagacity or are you jealous of our energy? for your information you bastard, other igbos dont avoid us except your osu dominated ppl, IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2020
I understand how The youths felt,some of us would have done worse.

I have participated in that scheme but mine was 32,000 which i lost. After The owner of Gold package Business ran away.

I feel for her sind she was not The Person Behind The whole scam.

Nigeria is in a mess and i Wonder what will become The Country in The next 30yrs?

Pathetic....las las!
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Thats why You ladies Need to be very careful but dont be scared,your Superhero is here to save The day! grin wink

quote author=Olabode971 post=92214676] cry

More crimes on daily bases...

This country don finish patapata[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2020
You Are right but from The rhythm of her Story one will know it actually happened.

I believe her,its barbaric and inhumane.

I truly feel for our ladies,Forget oo bros no matter what ladies should not be physically assaulted talk of killing them.

They Can be dealt with in different ways...

Lets stand against violence against women...

E no mean Say some of them no b mumu oo lipsrsealed undecided

quote author=womenareapes post=92225085] lie!

all this useless women coming out and be using false allegations to become popular undecided

one thing I know in Nigeria is that 98% rape cases are false accusation by those useless Naija women undecided

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2020
You should know without The igbos there wont be Nigeria.

Its The igbos that Are stopping The fulanis and hausas from colonizing Nigeria.

Who can stop The hausa/fulani if The igbos leave Nigeria?
The yorubas or The middlebelt? That Are passing thru hell in The Hands of These People.

I am proud to be an Igbo,yes Igbo Amaka my Brother that is why jealousy don kill uns finnish Say u no be igbo.

Check out our Girls,d sexiest and prettiest with The right curves thats why most non igbos kill themselves to have a taste and when they do,it will be like they dined in Paradise.

IGBO AMAKA in its true meaning!!!!

Graysons:
Igbos! These guys are more Savage than Fulani herdsmen.

Btw Igbo Amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by womenareapes: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2020
mhizsuzzy:

It is true. She presented in our hospital and there was evidence of rape and bruises on the body etc
if it is true then the perpetrators must be brought to justice.

I'm not an advocate for rape, I hate rape with passion but you women shouldn't be using false rape to put guys in prison as revenge. the more false rape allegations arise, then more people won't be taken all this rape cases serious!
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by babapressy(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2020
Lord have mercy
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Dayoebe(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2020
Man to man is so unjust - Bob N. Marley
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by catherine1998: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2020
youngdabold19:

This is called stereotyping....Not all of them engage in the act,they are not the first people to force an incestuous rape and wont be the last...At least my village frown on incestuous relationship.
#PROUDLYEBONYIAN
Well said bro! jst few days back a man raped his daughter in anambra, they wont talk about that, dont mind pot calling kettle black
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2020
catherine1998:

Your mother must be a Harlot for you to reason this way, it is only bastards that bases their judgment on hear say, in any case no section in Ebonyi marries their sister or brother, and what % of Ebonyi Citizen do you even know except few that hawks in your dilapidated state that made you conclude on how we look, that few bad eggs carried out an evil act instead of you bastard to focus on them you are talking nonsense jst like someone trained with a stolen money that you are, again, what does this topic got to do with our farming Sagacity or are you jealous of our energy? for your information you bastard, other igbos dont avoid us except your osu dominated state, IDIOT

Spoken like a retarded inbred bastard.

Stop fcking your ugly sister

3 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by manunitedbabes: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Please let me ask, is there any hidden agenda about this rape? Cos I don't no why guys keep doing this? Does it add wealth or add ones CV?
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by womenareapes: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rawhumper:
You Are right but from The rhythm of her Story one will know it actually happened.

I believe her,its barbaric and inhumane.

I truly feel for our ladies,Forget oo bros no matter what ladies should not be physically assaulted talk of killing them.

They Can be dealt with in different ways...

Lets stand against violence against women...

E no mean Say some of them no b mumu oo lipsrsealed undecided

quote author=womenareapes post=92225085] lie!

all this useless women coming out and be using false allegations to become popular undecided

one thing I know in Nigeria is that 98% rape cases are false accusation by those useless Naija women undecided

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women
I absolutely stand against violence on women but let us also stand against false rape accusation on our men!

I see our society are doing nothing against false rape accusation on our men which is bad.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by catherine1998: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

Spoken like a retarded inbred bastard.

Stop fcking your ugly sister
It is only in osu dominated land like yours that fathers rapes their daughters, reasons why their are so many harlots & bastards among your ppl,
BASTARD
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
You Are wrong and right but igbo Amaka.

There is No tribe in naija that there isnt dissention or hate.

Yes igbos May not be united but not when scums like You try to attack our motherland.

If You think or Want to capitalise on disunity of igbos try attack our land or any yimmu tribe threaten igbo land The you will know The real meaning of Igbo Amaka.
Mmmmttttchhhhhhheeeeeewwwwwww

quote author=ODB2 post=92227358]

There is no excuse you can provide to justify what those bastards did to the girl and her brother

We are talking of abduction, kidnapping, rape, grievious bodily and emotional harm that will be with the victims their entire lives

How do you expect both brother and sister to relate with each other after what they were forced to undergo?

The girl surely must have gotten one STD by now and we don't even know what kind of injury she would have suffered after they inserted objects into her vagina.

This is just pure wickedness and evil and can not be justifies or explained away.

Those bastards deserve to be hung till they die.

When I tell IPOB goats that their biafra will be hell on Earth because Igbos hate themselves with passion some will be insulting their father.

I have been to Igbo land and I know how they will go the extra mile to frame, slander and lie on themselves .

Police stations are where every Igbo man goes to settle their scores and they will frame each other or use money to get someone jailed .

Very wicked and desolate place with no single love among themselves.

These riffraffs in the village forming community yoot are in every village or town in Igbo land. I can tell you that most Igbos flee their villages not because of searching for greener pastures but because of the excesses of their village people..

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Mosco100(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
THERE SHOULD BE PROOF, JUSTICE, OR WE THE REST OF IGBO LAND FIGHT HAVE WAR A WAR WITH THESE PEOPLE.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by A1kennedy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
budaatum:
Animals! They should be castrated when caught.

your signature is cool bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by mulerogold(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ibo man and Local scam na like NCDC and Figures.

Them too like Bleep... lifeless Rapists.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
catherine1998:

It is only in osu dominated land like yours that fathers rapes their daughters, reasons why their are so many harlots & bastards among your ppl,
BASTARD

Hardly an olosho house that you won't find a chioma selling her puna which she will later con one illiterate trader to pay an over inflated bride price.

Your sisters are the biggest hoes in Nigeria. You will find them in the creeks of the ND to the edges of the Sahara in Sokoto marketing their toto.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
You Work in a hospital in Ebonyi dear?
Did You see the girl that was really destroyed?

grin
mhizsuzzy:

It is true. She presented in our hospital and there was evidence of rape and bruises on the body etc
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Meekha(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Meeeeen this is horrific! No one should ever go through a terrible situation like this. So so sorry dear!
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
I must Say You were dear,You just sold yourself not only gave yourself up.

Well sha pele,i have never been to Ebonyi.
The last sex i had was with an Ebonyi chick but i noticed most Ebonyi gals have wicked ass,am i wrong or right?

The ones i met in east and here Same ass issue maybe thats why The mumu Guys Are misbehaving like bitches

quote author=Burntcoal post=92228094]Were they caught? If yes, broomstick should be inserted into their manhoods twisted and removed continuously until they start peein blood too. Den castrated either medically or otherwise. Finally amputate their godamm fingers.

I've once lived in ebonyi, sadly some of the natives can do this. Some of dem see women as playthings,no regard or whatsoever, resist their advances..... they gang rape. So many cases that were settled within the community even with the knowledge of the police force

Had to leave my apartment and pack out with the aid of two nscdc staffs den.

It's a pity.

Pls note I wasn't raped oooo. Just something I noticed and fled for my dear life.[/quote]
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by stormborn28(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
womenareapes:
lie!

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women
use your brain. It was given to you free of charge by God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by nkiliuzo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
my God, this is the most heartbreaking story I have ever read, I can't even think of killing someone but reading this story can make me kill those bastards
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Yes You Are right bro...women Can really pull men down with rape allegations.

I have been in dat shoe many Times,after having consensual sex with some Girls not even once or twice when they felt You habe used and dump them,The start saying rape or You were bothering them for sex whereas You don Enter there severally with their consent.

And their Fellow mumu Girls will believe them but notwithstanding,i still believe it is better to protect a woman than a man.Dont get me wrong,i have Seen The good and very bad sides of women but i still protect them if i see any in distress.

Have an open mind bro....and let the current guide You.

womenareapes:
I absolutely stand against violence on women but let us also stand against false rape accusation on our men!

I see our society are doing nothing against false rape accusation on our men which is bad.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by catherine1998: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

Hardly an olosho house that you won't find a chioma selling her puna which she will later con one illiterate trader to pay an over inflated bride price.

Your sisters are the biggest hoes in Nigeria. You will find them in the creeks of the ND to the edges of the Sahara in Sokoto marketing their toto.
I actually thought you are frm one of my sister state, bt now I guess you are frm creek of ND, though I may not know the state in particular you can help me if you have the balls to take a ride, but in any case take this to bank, no Region in Nigeria that has women that is as loose as ND Women, I grew up in PH I know wht Im talking about

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
MY GOD WHY WHY WHY. WHAT HAS BECOME OF US. CHIOMA I PRAY GOD HEALS YOU COMPLETELY. MY GOD.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
catherine1998:

I actually thought you are frm one of my sister state, bt now I guess you are frm creek of ND, though I may not know the state in particular you can help me if you have the balls to take a ride, but in any case take this to bank, no Region in Nigeria that has women that is as loose as ND Women, I grew up in PH I know wht Im talking about

My friend sharap. Apart from those edo witches, ND women are not prostitutes like una girls who like Money and dik too much.

It is not uncommon for Igbo women to sleep around for money when married. Between you guys and Afonja people , I don't know who has it worse with your ashawoe girls

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Powerfly(f): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
I feel... one day..Something that'll leave the world shocked,! ! ! will happen. . .
Sooner...or later.. Open ya mind and think!!
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
catherine1998:

Jews keep expanding their censor list of words they consider to be anti-Semitic.

The word "kike" originated in the US during the mass migration of eastern European jewry into the continental US. Majority of these jewish migrants were poor and illiterate and as it was customary for any intending migrant to be documented by US customs officials, most of these Jews were required to make a mark on their entry forms after being interviewed and documented by the customs officials. Since they were illiterate , they were told to make an "X" mark on their entry forms. But being fiercly anti Christian, these illiterate Jews thought the "X" mark was a cross and so refused to sign it. When the US officials investigated and found the reason for their refusal to make the impression, they were then told to make any sign they wished. A Jewish rabbi then suggested they use a circle which in Yiddish ( German pidgin corrupted by Hebrew) translated to kikel. The word kikel will later be shortened to kike and used to refer to Jews.

Jews however found this very disturbing because it exposed their fierce antichristian stance and so did everything to turn the word kike to an offensive and racist word.

But what surprised me the most was when a Jewish woman on Twitter told me to stop referring to her as a Jewess in response to one of my tweets condemning her for promoting miscegenation when Jews condemn any relationship outside their race. The Jewess went on a rant calling me racist for describing her as Jewess. I paid the Jewish harlot no heed until she got Twitter to ban me for life.

I then wondered why the word Jewess was offensive to the kike hag and did a research on it.

What I found was shocking!

The word Jewess was made famous by a French erotic writer who in one of his books refrenced a sex encounter he had with a Jewish harlot. It so happens that across Europe Jewish women where the vast majority of prostitutes and brothel owners. Even in Argentina there was a Jewish Mafia that dominated the sex industry with their stock of expoited and trafficked Jewish girls and women from across Europe.

So the Jewess who got me banned from Twitter knew the origins and links of the word Jewess and prostitution.

Much has been written on how Jews are sexual perverts and how prostitution is not frowned upon by Jewish religious authorities.

This is one area I see how our own Igbos share similarities with their Jewish masters as Igbo women are natural born hoes and their brothers and parents don't really care as long as she dey get money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Mud Water (Pics, Video) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.