Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old (50519 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Ebenezar2O2O: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
misguided ipob souls.
You won't see their brothers now in this thread coming to shout Igbo amaka.
LZAA imhotep Rgade

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by kestolove95(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2020
The brother fvck him sister? How him prick take charge for him own sister toto?
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by peter6441(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Ponzi scheme will always end in tears.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
interesting! BTW are you Igbo?

Nah.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by madnesscom(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:
They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Ebonyi people from Ezzagu are inbred infestious bastards.

I heard marrying ones sister is not frowned upon but encouraged.

This why an average ebonyi man or woman is retardded and ugly.

They are inbred bastards who know only how to scratch the ground in the name of farming.

Other Igbos know this of ebonyi people and that's why they are avoided like a plague.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by SaintBishop: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

Nah.
grin

It's all good bra. smiley
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by 900winer(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by budaatum: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Oksman:

Gosh!
A friend once told me that stupidity has rating and I never believed until I saw this post. You are a 5 STAR on the scale. What a shame!

If that's a 5, one below must be 7 if not 9 star on the scale because of its ignorant allegations.

Xisnin:
Only "simps" will blame the innocent men here.

We should be careful of "false" allegations and starts killing false accusers.

Those real men must have been tempted by the evil jezebel "feminist"
who wants attention and likes to bring down successful men.
Even her brother is in on the game of seducing the upright men.

Real men must show support and defend themselves against evil women at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by paul100(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Xisnin:

Real men must show support and defend themselves against evil women at all cost.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Jaapu: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2020
Graysons:
Igbos! These guys are more Savage than Fulani herdsmen.

Btw Igbo Amaka grin grin
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by 2cribz: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2020
But how her bro prick take hard. I mean how does that happen.i cant inagine the stinky smell and did you say they raped you in your own pool of blood. How blood take reach there.abi shey u be virgin or you be dey on your menses. Disgusting
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Jaapu: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
misguided ipob souls.
LZAA imhotep Rgade

They will avoid it like a plague.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2O2O:
misguided ipob souls.
LZAA imhotep Rgade
[/s]
Igbo amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by haconni(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2020
GOOD DAY ALL!

Please I have a very durable, neatly used 60ltr deep freezer for sale in Enugu at a very affordable price.
Bought brand new but not used.

I can deliver to any part of the country provided I get payment first.

My Whatsapp phone is bad at the moment so only calls or text can go for now on 09024649986

Thanks!
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2020
This is greatly disgusting and heartless. I hope a million curses abide with those imbeciles till they are caught.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by pmoye(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2020
This Jewish people sha.... A single story summarizing scamming skill, raping skill, kidnapping skill and barbarity.

Tuale the Jewish niggers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by exquisitehair(f): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2020
This is pathetic
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by PrinceMajestic: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Its very painful losing money to the ponzi scheme but at first the girl and her brother were at fault. They didn't mind the authenticity of the business before going into it and they ended up as the scape goats. The guys should not have did all that, I understand its the pain of losing money that's why the state police PRO said they took laws into their hands without talking about arrests
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by jonsnow12(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi?

Pls where is Ebonyi state in Nigeria? NE, NW, NC, SS, SW OR SE? undecided

And is it inhabited by the Hausas or Yorubas?

In any case, igbo amaka. cheesy

Baba get sense small.
This kind of devilish act is not peculiar to one tribe only.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by jonsnow12(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2020
This is so bad.
Why subject that girl to such inhumane torture?

*Let's get Nigeria working again*

FAVOURITE
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Its very painful losing money to the ponzi scheme but at first the girl and her brother were at fault. They didn't mind the authenticity of the business before going into it and they ended up as the scape goats. The guys should not have did all that, I understand its the pain of losing money that's why the state police PRO said they took laws into their hands without talking about arrests

There is no excuse you can provide to justify what those bastards did to the girl and her brother

We are talking of abduction, kidnapping, rape, grievious bodily and emotional harm that will be with the victims their entire lives

How do you expect both brother and sister to relate with each other after what they were forced to undergo?

The girl surely must have gotten one STD by now and we don't even know what kind of injury she would have suffered after they inserted objects into her vagina.

This is just pure wickedness and evil and can not be justifies or explained away.

Those bastards deserve to be hung till they die.

When I tell IPOB goats that their biafra will be hell on Earth because Igbos hate themselves with passion some will be insulting their father.

I have been to Igbo land and I know how they will go the extra mile to frame, slander and lie on themselves .

Police stations are where every Igbo man goes to settle their scores and they will frame each other or use money to get someone jailed .

Very wicked and desolate place with no single love among themselves.

These riffraffs in the village forming community yoot are in every village or town in Igbo land. I can tell you that most Igbos flee their villages not because of searching for greener pastures but because of the excesses of their village people..

5 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2020
womenareapes:
lie!

all this useless women coming out and be using false allegations to become popular undecided

one thing I know in Nigeria is that 98% rape cases are false accusation by those useless Naija women undecided

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women
psycho full this world oo.,sorry bro just take your drugs las las you go Dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by youngdabold19: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:
They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Ebonyi people from Ezzagu are inbred infestious bastards.

I heard marrying ones sister is not frowned upon but encouraged.

This why an average ebonyi man or woman is retardded and ugly.

They are inbred bastards who know only how to scratch the ground in the name of farming.

Other Igbos know this of ebonyi people and that's why they are avoided like a plague.

This is called stereotyping....Not all of them engage in the act,they are not the first people to force an incestuous rape and wont be the last...At least my village frown on incestuous relationship.
#PROUDLYEBONYIAN

3 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Essential(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Xisnin:

Stupid people like you are very good for sacrifices because u have nothing to contribute to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2020
youngdabold19:

This is called stereotyping....Not all of them engage in the act,they are not the first people to force an incestuous rape and wont be the last...At least my village frown on incestuous relationship.
#PROUDLYEBONYIAN

Ezzagwu is known for incestious relationships

There was even a headline of one Ebonyi guy who fcked his sister to death after drugging her.

Say the truth and stop trying to hide this ugly fact about Ebonyi people.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Crackow12: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2020
embarassedThis is really sad. The lady needs a psychological rehab immediately. The culprits will not only be punished by men but God himself.

Animals

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by catherine1998: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebonyi?

Pls where is Ebonyi state in Nigeria? NE, NW, NC, SS, SW OR SE? undecided

And is it inhabited by the Hausas or Yorubas?

In any case, igbo amaka. cheesy
Osu shut up & stay on the topic

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by play5050: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
supercase1:
Fulani men in ebonyi doing what they know how to do best
Stop Proving To Your Dad The He Waste His Sperm By Producing U

3 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
womenareapes:
lie!

all this useless women coming out and be using false allegations to become popular undecided

one thing I know in Nigeria is that 98% rape cases are false accusation by those useless Naija women undecided

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women
It is true. She presented in our hospital and there was evidence of rape and bruises on the body etc

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Openbusiness4: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Burntcoal(f): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Were they caught? If yes, broomstick should be inserted into their manhoods twisted and removed continuously until they start peein blood too. Den castrated either medically or otherwise. Finally amputate their godamm fingers.

I've once lived in ebonyi, sadly some of the natives can do this. Some of dem see women as playthings,no regard or whatsoever, resist their advances..... they gang rape. So many cases that were settled within the community even with the knowledge of the police force

Had to leave my apartment and pack out with the aid of two nscdc staffs den.

It's a pity.

Pls note I wasn't raped oooo. Just something I noticed and fled for my dear life.

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Johnsghana(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2020
And people still think governance is the problem of Nigeria?

Look in the mirror!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Corpses At Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's House In Abia: Updates (Photos) / Police Discover Shrine In Oyo, Recover Over 20 Persons Kept For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.