Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old (50575 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by euniselfyahoo: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
So sad.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by achierosion(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:
They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Ebonyi people from Ezzagu are inbred infestious bastards.

I heard marrying ones sister is not frowned upon but encouraged.

This why an average ebonyi man or woman is retardded and ugly.

They are inbred bastards who know only how to scratch the ground in the name of farming.

Other Igbos know this of ebonyi people and that's why they are avoided like a plague.
may leprosy thwarte that your filthy hands use to type that rubbish above.

I curse you now coronavirus will locate u.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rawhumper:
You Work in a hospital in Ebonyi dear?
Did You see the girl that was really destroyed?

grin
No i didnt see her but she was managed by a unit and we discussed it as morning rounds
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
achierosion:

Stop fcking your sisters
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thats Nice to know,Nurses Are exceptional people i really appreciate.

I have once met some interesting ones including student nurses.

Can we talk privately,You Can pm if You Can.

I am truly glad to Cross your path....keep up The good works and always be Patient and tolerant with Your patients.

I am Igbo too.

quote author=mhizsuzzy post=92230979]
No i didnt see her but she was managed by a unit and we discussed it as morning rounds[/quote]
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by achierosion(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
catherine1998:

Your mother must be a Harlot for you to reason this way, it is only bastards that bases their judgment on hear say, in any case no section in Ebonyi marries their sister or brother, and what % of Ebonyi Citizen do you even know except few that hawks in your dilapidated state that made you conclude on how we look, that few bad eggs carried out an evil act instead of you bastard to focus on them you are talking nonsense jst like someone trained with a stolen money that you are, again, what does this topic got to do with our farming Sagacity or are you jealous of our energy? for your information you bastard, other igbos dont avoid us except your osu dominated ppl, IDIOT
thanks for putting a nail on his coffin.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by achierosion(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

Stop fcking your sisters
kill ur fada marry ur mother
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by achierosion(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

Spoken like a retarded inbred bastard.

Stop fcking your ugly sister
imbeci calling another bastard.

Nwa-Osugrin
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by catherine1998: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

My friend sharap. Apart from those edo witches, ND women are not prostitutes like una girls who like Money and dik too much.

It is not uncommon for Igbo women to sleep around for money when married. Between you guys and Afonja people , I don't know who has it worse
with your ashawoe girls
I hate when an Idiot is foolish enough to display the idiotic nature in public, you cant compare an Igbo woman & that of ND in terms of fidelity in marriage, ND women & their infidelity in marriage is well known jst like national anthem, Im shocked that someone is putting up this argument, do ND women even know what they call marriage? do they stay in husband house? tell me who likes DICK more than ND women, my guy stop disgracing your self

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by festus2001: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
We are in the generations of many bad people. A sinner cannot enter God's kingdom without being paid for his/her sins. See the wicked thing these guys have done to this woman. The Lord will have mercy on who he will surely have mercy upon. The generation full of wicked and evil people, that's the generation we are now.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ibinaboonline: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Unverified erotica for the perverted.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by debbydams(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fear God oo.. How can u b so cold.. Dont u have a sister or mum or any woman in your life.. I just pity your future wife nd kids cry
womenareapes:
lie!

all this useless women coming out and be using false allegations to become popular undecided

one thing I know in Nigeria is that 98% rape cases are false accusation by those useless Naija women undecided

don't believe anything coming out of the mouth of a black women
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by womenareapes: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
debbydams:
Fear God oo.. How can u b so cold.. Dont u have a sister or mum or any woman in your life.. I just pity your future wife nd kids cry
back to sender you daughter of Jezebel undecided

the only person I'm pitying is the man who will take this useless overused thing as a wife.

get out of my mention.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Drizzy5001(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lord have mercy!!

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Graysons: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Rawhumper:
You should know without The igbos there wont be Nigeria.

Its The igbos that Are stopping The fulanis and hausas from colonizing Nigeria.

Who can stop The hausa/fulani if The igbos leave Nigeria?
The yorubas or The middlebelt? That Are passing thru hell in The Hands of These People.

I am proud to be an Igbo,yes Igbo Amaka my Brother that is why jealousy don kill uns finnish Say u no be igbo.

Check out our Girls,d sexiest and prettiest with The right curves thats why most non igbos kill themselves to have a taste and when they do,it will be like they dined in Paradise.

IGBO AMAKA in its true meaning!!!!

Who and who kill themselves to have a taste of Igbo women? The Igbo women I see in my area are mostly prostitutes, the rest people avoid them.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
I bet You,u urself at a Point thanked God for giving You d Chance to pay them at last since You couldnt get Free sex from them.

There is No tribe that has no whores but You must know without The igbos in Nigeria all tribes Are doomed in The Hands if Hausa/Fulani,u all will be rapidly islamized.Take it or leave it.

We Are the real hinderance to The goal of These jihadist,thats why igbos Are marginalised yet they thrive in all their endeavours.

My Brother Igbo Amaka,am really proud to be an igbo but my only sadness is one Thing about us but once igbos Can achieve that we will invincible.

Las lastically igbo amaka wink

kissquote author=Graysons post=92236061]Who and who kill themselves to have a taste of Igbo women? The Igbo women I see in my area are mostly prostitutes, the rest people avoid them.

grin grin[/quote]
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Sixfeetbelle: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:
They beat my brother thoroughly and commanded him to start having sex with me. My brother told them that it is against our culture for a man to have sex with his sister. They insisted he must do it and put a gun to his head. My brother had no option than to have sex with me.

Ebonyi people from Ezzagu are inbred infestious bastards.

I heard marrying ones sister is not frowned upon but encouraged.

This why an average ebonyi man or woman is retardded and ugly.

They are inbred bastards who know only how to scratch the ground in the name of farming.

Other Igbos know this of ebonyi people and that's why they are avoided like a plague.

They are not from Ebonyi.

Read the post again.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by earnit3: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
[

Am not here to brag Religion with You.
Whether igbos Are jews or not e concern You?

I wanted to attack You fiercely but i saw it will only breed More hatred bro.

Yes we have prostitutes all Over so your own People and others.

But know This without The igbos your tribe will ne extinct if You Are left with The jihadist....look at what is Happening in The north and north central.

Sometimes other areas in The Country caused by These northerners,they know we Are the only force standing against them,dont Forget The Impact The absence of The igbos will have on commerce and trade.

So bro,lets tise and stand as one against our common enemy The jihadsits,dont Work against The igbos bro to ne honest no tribe and i mean it no tribe Can stand The North without The igbos...we all Need to survive think about it.

Nobody is perfect,igbos Are not better or worse.
Thanks

quote author=ODB2 post=92230622]Jews keep expanding their censor list of words they consider to be anti-Semitic.

The word "kike" originated in the US during the mass migration of eastern European jewry into the continental US. Majority of these jewish migrants were poor and illiterate and as it was customary for any intending migrant to be documented by US customs officials, most of these Jews were required to make a mark on their entry forms after being interviewed and documented by the customs officials. Since they were illiterate , they were told to make an "X" mark on their entry forms. But being fiercly anti Christian, these illiterate Jews thought the "X" mark was a cross and so refused to sign it. When the US officials investigated and found the reason for their refusal to make the impression, they were then told to make any sign they wished. A Jewish rabbi then suggested they use a circle which in Yiddish ( German pidgin corrupted by Hebrew) translated to kikel. The word kikel will later be shortened to kike and used to refer to Jews.

Jews however found this very disturbing because it exposed their fierce antichristian stance and so did everything to turn the word kike to an offensive and racist word.

But what surprised me the most was when a Jewish woman on Twitter told me to stop referring to her as a Jewess in response to one of my tweets condemning her for promoting miscegenation when Jews condemn any relationship outside their race. The Jewess went on a rant calling me racist for describing her as Jewess. I paid the Jewish harlot no heed until she got Twitter to ban me for life.

I then wondered why the word Jewess was offensive to the kike hag and did a research on it.

What I found was shocking!

The word Jewess was made famous by a French erotic writer who in one of his books refrenced a sex encounter he had with a Jewish harlot. It so happens that across Europe Jewish women where the vast majority of prostitutes and brothel owners. Even in Argentina there was a Jewish Mafia that dominated the sex industry with their stock of expoited and trafficked Jewish girls and women from across Europe.

So the Jewess who got me banned from Twitter knew the origins and links of the word Jewess and prostitution.

Much has been written on how Jews are sexual perverts and how prostitution is not frowned upon by Jewish religious authorities.

This is one area I see how our own Igbos share similarities with their Jewish masters as Igbo women are natural born hoes and their brothers and parents don't really care as long as she dey get money.[/quote]
Graysons:
Who and who kill themselves to have a taste of Igbo women? The Igbo women I see in my area are mostly prostitutes, the rest people avoid them.

grin grin
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Excuses: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
kestolove95:
The brother fvck him sister? How him prick take charge for him own sister toto?

I've heard of a travelling dad with his caught by armed men..the father was forced to sleep with his dauhgter or face death..when the criminals realized the man was ready to face death than sleep with his daughter,the crooks said they will waste them both..the father had to do it..it took years of mental & psychological bondage and trauma for the girl to set herself free,till she told her story.

Just pray certain things don't come your way..u'll be surprise how the fates of existence will bend u to doing the unthinkable & unbelievable...
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Liposure: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Read the post again.
i hate it when people tarnish the image of certain sub groups becos of personal vendettas. How do we move forward as a nation like this.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Rawhumper(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
[

Bro i have stayed in Warri and Ph.
ND gals start giving birth at 12years they even brag about it unlike igbo girls.

To sleep with the girls was so easy they be the ones calling and the worse part is that the girls dont charge but ours charge.

These are facts,and my experiences.
I have tasted each girl from almost the tribes of nigeria including Christians,muslims,Grail message,Krishna,etc.

When it comes to women i give undiuted facts without sentiments.

Its time ND rise and stand as one with the igbos,we need eachother to survive with the way politics happen in Nigeria.

Stop the bickering and think about the future of my region,we need you and your people.

I need you,lets stay as one Biafra or no Biafra.
The Hausa/Fulani has really destroyed lives and wealth of the country.

Am not here to brag Religion with You.
Whether igbos Are jews or not e concern You?

I wanted to attack You fiercely but i saw it will only breed More hatred bro.

Yes we have prostitutes all Over so your own People and others.

But know This without The igbos your tribe will ne extinct if You Are left with The jihadist....look at what is Happening in The north and north central.

Sometimes other areas in The Country caused by These northerners,they know we Are the only force standing against them,dont Forget The Impact The absence of The igbos will have on commerce and trade.

So bro,lets tise and stand as one against our common enemy The jihadsits,dont Work against The igbos bro to ne honest no tribe and i mean it no tribe Can stand The North without The igbos...we all Need to survive think about it.

Nobody is perfect,igbos Are not better or worse.
Thanks

quote author=ODB2 post=92230622]Jews keep expanding their censor list of words they consider to be anti-Semitic.

The word "kike" originated in the US during the mass migration of eastern European jewry into the continental US. Majority of these jewish migrants were poor and illiterate and as it was customary for any intending migrant to be documented by US customs officials, most of these Jews were required to make a mark on their entry forms after being interviewed and documented by the customs officials. Since they were illiterate , they were told to make an "X" mark on their entry forms. But being fiercly anti Christian, these illiterate Jews thought the "X" mark was a cross and so refused to sign it. When the US officials investigated and found the reason for their refusal to make the impression, they were then told to make any sign they wished. A Jewish rabbi then suggested they use a circle which in Yiddish ( German pidgin corrupted by Hebrew) translated to kikel. The word kikel will later be shortened to kike and used to refer to Jews.

Jews however found this very disturbing because it exposed their fierce antichristian stance and so did everything to turn the word kike to an offensive and racist word.

But what surprised me the most was when a Jewish woman on Twitter told me to stop referring to her as a Jewess in response to one of my tweets condemning her for promoting miscegenation when Jews condemn any relationship outside their race. The Jewess went on a rant calling me racist for describing her as Jewess. I paid the Jewish harlot no heed until she got Twitter to ban me for life.

I then wondered why the word Jewess was offensive to the kike hag and did a research on it.

What I found was shocking!

The word Jewess was made famous by a French erotic writer who in one of his books refrenced a sex encounter he had with a Jewish harlot. It so happens that across Europe Jewish women where the vast majority of prostitutes and brothel owners. Even in Argentina there was a Jewish Mafia that dominated the sex industry with their stock of expoited and trafficked Jewish girls and women from across Europe.

So the Jewess who got me banned from Twitter knew the origins and links of the word Jewess and prostitution.

Much has been written on how Jews are sexual perverts and how prostitution is not frowned upon by Jewish religious authorities.

This is one area I see how our own Igbos share similarities with their Jewish masters as Igbo women are natural born hoes and their brothers and parents don't really care as long as she dey get money.[/quote]
Graysons:

grin grin
ODB2:

Hardly an olosho house that you won't find a chioma selling her puna which she will later con one illiterate trader to pay an over inflated bride price.

Your sisters are the biggest hoes in Nigeria. You will find them in the creeks of the ND to the edges of the Sahara in Sokoto marketing their

toto.
ODB2:

Hardly an olosho house that you won't find a chioma selling her puna which she will later con one illiterate trader to pay an over inflated bride price.

Your sisters are the biggest hoes in Nigeria. You will find them in the creeks of the ND to the edges of the Sahara in Sokoto marketing their toto.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by Finest641(f): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is so sad. How can these guys sleep at night?
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ThatFairGuy1: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Barbarism
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
catherine1998:

I hate when an Idiot is foolish enough to display the idiotic nature in public, you cant compare an Igbo woman & that of ND in terms of fidelity in marriage, ND women & their infidelity in marriage is well known jst like national anthem, Im shocked that someone is putting up this argument, do ND women even know what they call marriage? do they stay in husband house? tell me who likes DICK more than ND women, my guy stop disgracing your self

Stop fcking your sisters
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by youngdabold19: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

Ezzagwu is known for incestious relationships

There was even a headline of one Ebonyi guy who fcked his sister to death after drugging her.

Say the truth and stop trying to hide this ugly fact about Ebonyi people.

I'm not trying to defend anybody, what I simply meant is that not everybody and I repeat NOT EVERYBODY even in that Ezzagu engage in that devilish act.Because some people indulge in it doesn't mean that all of them are in support of the act..Rememeber that in every twelve,ther will always be a Judas

1 Like

Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
youngdabold19:

I'm not trying to defend anybody, what I simply meant is that not everybody and I repeat NOT EVERYBODY even in that Ezzagu engage in that devilish act.Because some people indulge in it doesn't mean that all of them are in support of the act..Rememeber that in every twelve,ther will always be a Judas

But they do.

Silemce over incest among them shows consent.

At least you did not deny that incest is a problem among them.

The only reason I brought the whole incest issue up is because the bastards who forced a man to sleep with his sister are from the same God foresaking Ezzagwu where incest is not uncommon or frowned upon.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
achierosion:

Your diseased women give you syphilis wherever you are
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Read the post again.

Where are they from?

Are they not the yoot of the cursed community?
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by ODB2: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Igbo people are as dysfunctional as their Yaribanza cousins.

Apart from this incest of a thing that is very common among Ebonyi people there is also the bastardry custom where the product of an adultrous wife remains the child of the legal husband even though it is Crystal clear the wife cheated and the child is not the man's own.

This custom is necessary because Igbo women are serial adulterous sluts.

I remember one Igbo slut I was fcking back in the day who I wooed with money. I knew she had no single love or was capable of loving anything or anybody but herself. She stuck around because of the dik. Then one day out of the blue she told me her Igbo boyfriend had proposed to her that their wedding was coming up by Christmas time. I thought she just wanted me to assist her in her wedding plans but then she chipped in that she intends to still be fcking me as her semi illitrate merchant bf no get prick and stamina.

I thought she was just fooling around but shockingly this slut called me 2 weeks after her wedding that she missed my dik and asked if I was at home that she was coming over

I said to myself this one wants me to give her a bastard child since her lame duck Una Bros no get Dik .

I blocked the LovePeddler completely .

But she no gree as she came to my house late one night. When I asked her what she was doing in my place and what will her husband think or say, she just waved it off and said he wasn't in town and that she needed me to fck her.

I had to call vigilante to escort her from my estate.
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by gafaardy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is incredible and could only be imagined to have happened in animal kingdom
Re: Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old by youngdabold19: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
ODB2:

But they do.

Silemce over incest among them shows consent.

At least you did not deny that incest is a problem among them.

The only reason I brought the whole incest issue up is because the bastards who forced a man to sleep with his sister are from the same God foresaking Ezzagwu where incest is not uncommon or frowned upon.

I did not deny the fact that incest is an issue there because I know nothing about them,I dont want to say what I dont know..
BTW,they wont be the first assailants to force incestuous relationship especially at gunpoint and I dont think they would be the last.This is a national issue and not restricted to one tribe or dialete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Loses Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.