Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality (772 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Well we have been dating going to 3 years now .and she got everything I want in a woman, she doesn't cheat anyway but she has this entitlement mentality, how can I change her and make her realize things ain't done that way*
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Amb1045(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
break up with her. most women are like that. self centered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Skmoda360(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
You cannot change unless you apply switch.......i.e end the relationship...simple

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by allen113: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
op do you have bitcoin? instead of trying to change her mentality I advice you to make more money or teach her how to make her own money.
millions of youth are crying of unemployment, but when opportunities come they don't take it. did you know bitcoin hit 11 thousand dollars this afternoon. damn I regret not buying it in 2013 when my friend was advising me to.
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
allen113:
op do you have bitcoin? instead of trying to change her mentality I advice you to make more money or teach her how to make her own money.
millions of youth are crying of unemployment, but when opportunities come they don't take it. did you know bitcoin hit 11 thousand dollars this afternoon. damn I regret not buying it in 2013 when my friend was advising me to.

I do btc too bro ..I chop the pump too�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amb1045:
break up with her. most women are like that. self centered

And I love her so much oo and she love me too but ..was it possible for a lady to love you and
still bill you so damn much grin
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by allen113: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:

I do btc too bro ..I chop the pump too�
today own blow my mind.
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by kiddkash(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
you don enter one chance
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Martinez39s(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:
Well we have been dating going to 3 years now .and she got everything I want in a woman, she doesn't cheat anyway but she has this entitlement mentality, how can I change her and make her realize things ain't done that way*
How do you know this?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by ibkonekt(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:
you cant change someone, she has to make that decision herself. if she feels you are worth it then she will change for you without too much effort, period.
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by MJBOLT: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm sure her entitlement mentality did not just surface since you guys have been dating for 3 years,you probably saw signs but choose to ignore.That's not the issue here sef,how sure are you about the bolded??undecided

Williamson123:
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by merieam16(f): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:

And I love her so much oo and she love me too but ..was it possible for a lady to love you and
Obviously, u dont av problem with d way she's billing u cos dat how u guys av started d relationship.It will b quite difficult to change anytin nw.

Moral lesson is dont start wat u cant finish
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by MJBOLT: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
The reason for the price surge is because someone moved 15000 btc in less than 12 hours,the price may drop back to $9500-10,000

allen113:
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Ayemileto(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:

You can't change anyone.

They change if they want to.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:

Why are you attracted to ladies with entitlement mentality?

I can't stand them

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:

You only know of your own love towards her, you know nothing about her love towards you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by allen113: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
The reason for the price surge is because someone moved 15000 btc in less than 12 hours,the price may drop back to $9500-10,000

15000 what Oboy na hushpuppy things?
lol just joking, but that is big bro.
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Skillzystick(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
DM if interested
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by bayooz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:

Take time to educate her about her negative behaviours. This is the best time to see how much you can positively influence your partner. Don't wait till after marriage. It could be difficult.
Let her read this educative piece below.

https://positivepsychology.org.ng/Reaping-big-where-you-sow-little
Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Meaning you have been responding and dispensing much on 3 years of entitlement from her?

-The question should be "what I can do to change my mumu sense on 3 years sense of entitlement upon me by a lady?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Williamson123:

if she "was indeed" everything you wanted in a woman then you wouldnt talk about her failed mentality... would you?
stop making excuses for this no good woman and accept that there is NO other way but to get rid of her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality by AfroKnight: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
cheesy
What?

My fren better terminate her employment.

She will never change. As long as there are guys willing to spend on her, she would always feel entitled to a man’s money. Perhaps if she grows in business/career and becomes rich, she may learn but that is unlikely as such girls do not care very much about career advancement since they have always lived above their means because of the freebies they get from men.

Sack her if you can’t cope with her disgusting mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Another Sex (episode 1) Full Video / Checkout The Finest Actress In Nollywood (pictures) / Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.