Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? (773 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Ilekokonit: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Is it really worth the trouble toasting a woman who is playing hard to get

What is the point of wasting valuable time and money on a woman who is so childish as to keep you waiting while she continue milking you for cash while she is not giving you puasy and/or affection ?

If it is sex you really want you can actually get sex cheaper with no drama.

Just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Kalatium(m): 12:51am On Aug 30, 2020
It is never never never worth it

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by hisgrace090: 3:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Never you play Into the hand of foolish people to avoid regrates.

You too have to drop that pussy demand aspect for now.
Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Bewiseedet(m): 3:38am On Aug 30, 2020
I need money not bitches
Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Kinkinatus(m): 6:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Heck to the No. On this planet, For every one playing hard to get, there is an equal number who are willing to be sociable, open and engaging. Expand your horizons.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Even the ones playing soft to get are not worth the trouble. Las las it will end in mysterious tears angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2020
Well that depends on what your goal is.
If you're after a relationship with her, absolutely not.
Why invest so much time and effort chasing something that will only stress you the fvck out in the long run.
But if you are on a hit and run mission,her playing hard to get will only make the hit more satisfying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by ExBanker: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Do girls play hard to get?

Guys should learn to toast girls like they are looking for house to rent. Toast ten. Three will answer. Enjoy the 3 puna that agreed. Simple

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
ExBanker:
Do girls play hard to get?

Guys should learn to toast girls like they are looking for house to rent. Toast ten. Three will answer. Enjoy the 3 puna that agreed. Simple
true.
girls plenty for this world so better not waste your time with one that's giving you headache.
After collecting number and you con dey form then I delete you off immediate.
No time cos other fine girls still plenty wey I dey toast, the ones wey come gree na that one I go manage
Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by paulolee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
can never be worth it because they are soo many beautiful and hotter options..
visited uyo last month to stay with my uncle and i met a beautiful bea staying around bt she jus de form rubbish..
asked her to visit bcox my uncle is always on d road and d bea said she can never try such n i jus ignored her..
my female friends around uyo started visiting n d girl started observing n noticed dt most of imports visiting are hotter than her..
the last week b4 i left she saw me where i was charging n said she need movies, i gave her my fone bt she said she dnt av xenda n wud prefar to use my laptop at home via usb cord meaning she wants to visit...d rest na history.
guy jus avoid them n move on, if de really like u dey would tag along wen de know dt u dnt gv a fck..

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worth The Trouble Toasting A Woman Who Is Playing Hard To Get ??? by Churchill6767: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
It has never, will never be worth it..

(1) (Reply)

See How Hunger Dealt With Me And Look At The Life Lesson I Learnt / Olosho is good / The Truth About The Alpha Male Red Pill Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.