Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Husbands Are Dying Faster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Husbands Are Dying Faster (2701 Views)

The Silent Pain Most Husbands Are Experiencing Everyday / Why Husbands With Controlling Wives Live Longer And Are Healthier / Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by pinkyng: 3:25am On Jul 29, 2020
In a recent massage to her women folk, a health practitioner, who simply identified herself as a nurse, explained why there are more widows than widowers.

Her message posted on the Facebook page of one Senator William Williams, the nurse noted that most deaths of married men are stress related, “I am a Nurse and I can authoritatively tell you that”.

According to her, Do you know that most wives don’t know that their husbands are doing so much for the family until the poor man is dead and gone?

“That is when the wife realizes the heavy weight of responsibility the husband was carrying. Wives need to understand and give their husbands peace at home.

“Are men not trying? How can an African man with all kinds of loads and responsibilities be expected to be as romantic as an American man?

“Women, please give your husbands peace at home. Encourage your husbands. Stop being sarcastic to them”, she warned.

She however counselled the woman to continually trouble her husband if she would like to join the widows club early, “note that the widows club is not funny, ask members”.

She called on wives to always help their husbands in contributing to the family, “Be a helper. Be submissive. Stop nagging. Build your home and marriage. It is not greener outside there.

“Don’t be deceived, help your husband to live longer. Avoid rushing to join the widows club.

[url=smartpro.card.co]READ ALSO: If You Value Smartphone, This Is For You[/url]

“Men are physically stronger but die easily from too much burdens. Had I known is the saddest lexicon in human language. It is better late than sorry”, she retorted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by 1beat(m): 3:36am On Jul 29, 2020
some men are stylishly praying that school should resume next year bcoz of school fees while some woman are shouting government should open school on time so this children can stop disturbing at home

11 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Ahmed0336(m): 3:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Let me increase the volume.

Nairaland women wey Sidon for back wey una dey hear

The post is applicable to responsible husbands/ fathers please.

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by haiti007(m): 4:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Bottom line; stress kills, all types of stress including the stress from the exercise done on the bed

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by popsy2(m): 5:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Amb1045(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2020
men are expected to be strong but we die being strong. so bad
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Oluromantic: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2020
God will help us o
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by mmadu4: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2020
push this to front page abeg
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Mgtowmonk: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Mgtowmonk: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by merieam16(f): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for the advice...
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by offset67(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
nah me send you make you go marry? undecided
Real men f**k and dump, they don't marry.

The sexual market place in the 21st century has been deregulated, so I don't know why men still commit to just one woman sef undecided

Guys, I want you all to know that you are doing any woman a huge favor by marrying her... never ever think otherwise.
She should be the one begging and crying for your hand in marriage...not you!

you're a real niggarrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by paulolee(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
workload on the husbands is just too much and thats why its advisable that both the man and his wife should be working..
the time of housewives staying idle is long gone, that was when the environment was still something that can be called and economy unlike now..
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Mgtowmonk: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by baralatie(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Let me increase the volume.

Nairaland women wey Sidon for back wey una dey hear
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by baralatie(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
paulolee:
workload on the husbands is just too much and thats why its advisable that both the man and his wife should be working..
the time of housewives staying idle is long gone, that was when the environment was still something that can be called and economy unlike now..
still the sake thing
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by LadySarah: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
I actually think the reverse is the case. A woman is a caregiver to her kids, a sex mate, the cook and a worker all rolled into one yet she stands strong everyday.

Men die early for several reasons.
1.they are always older than their wives.

2.more exposed to unsafe jobs.

3.Hardly listen to their body. Check hospitals, women everywhere for check up. The man will only arrive there few mins to his death or after a very bad health experience.

I don't even want to mention beer parlors where they waste their kidney n liver while the good wife is at home or is it viewing centre's where they share the same oxygen at the same time.

4.They are predisposed to crime naturally.

5.easy targets for Nigerian security agents.

6.comes home to form Oga instead of being friendly and playful with his wife.

The wife is the least of his problems and no woman enjoys widowhood.

Marry someone who can share the bills with you but remember you will also share chores if there's no paid help.

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Obyino: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
You be better nurse
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Men are the cause of their predicaments. When you see a person who is so egoistic,control freaked, power drunk, bossy and wants to Own and Lord a human , then such should be ready to bear with all baggages that comes along. I will focus on Nigerian Man.

Nigerian Men hardly go after independent women, why? Because to them, such women are uncontrollable. They can't answer "yes man" to a man so they will rather go for dependent women who will have little or no choice than to do their commands

Insecure Nigerian men will rather have their Women sit at home than to work because they believe going to work equates having more chance to socialize and cheat with other men. These men prefer to foot all bills and have their Women go nowhere.

Most Nigerian Men hate it when their wives earn higher, so a man whose income can only cover 50% of household expenses will prefer to seek other sources of income than allow his wife continue that her job that pays her higher.

Damaged orientation of false Sense of responsibility given to Nigerian Men while growing, to them the more responsibility you shoulder, the bigger Man you become. That orientation has made guys to push themselves over limit Lol.... If only they know that they are killing themselves softly.

Guys broke shame guys. When you hear "go and make money" . It is the Nigerian thing. An average Nigerian Man's worth is tied to his pocket value, no one wants to be left behind so they keep pushing themselves over their limits. Little wonder they go into rituals that cut off their life span.

Unhealthy living and habits, smoking, excessive intake of alcohol, digging one hole to another, little rest, unbalanced diet, more work, excessive dissemination of sperm, sleepless nights, dangerous lifestyles etc are all factors that contribute to the problem. It isn't always the wives' faults. Men should check themselves and be wise.

6 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Mgtowmonk: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
we didn't ask you for an epistle ma undecided undecided
I know you didn't read, but you will be doing yourself lots of good if you do and of course comprehend.
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by OzziOhinoyi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
The pressure and societal expectations alone is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by LawyerGodwin(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
pinkyng:
In a recent massage to her women folk, a health practitioner, who simply identified herself as a nurse, explained why there are more widows than widowers.

Her message posted on the Facebook page of one Senator William Williams, the nurse noted that most deaths of married men are stress related, “I am a Nurse and I can authoritatively tell you that”.

According to her, Do you know that most wives don’t know that their husbands are doing so much for the family until the poor man is dead and gone?

“That is when the wife realizes the heavy weight of responsibility the husband was carrying. Wives need to understand and give their husbands peace at home.

“Are men not trying? How can an African man with all kinds of loads and responsibilities be expected to be as romantic as an American man?

“Women, please give your husbands peace at home. Encourage your husbands. Stop being sarcastic to them”, she warned.

She however counselled the woman to continually trouble her husband if she would like to join the widows club early, “note that the widows club is not funny, ask members”.

She called on wives to always help their husbands in contributing to the family, “Be a helper. Be submissive. Stop nagging. Build your home and marriage. It is not greener outside there.

“Don’t be deceived, help your husband to live longer. Avoid rushing to join the widows club.

>>> READ ALSO: How To Catch A Smartphone Thief - www.smartpro.carrd.co

“Men are physically stronger but die easily from too much burdens. Had I known is the saddest lexicon in human language. It is better late than sorry”, she retorted.

For me, I can't marry a Drama Queen or a woman that nags or a lazy woman. It's so unhealthy, and it goes for both sex. This must have been made known from the very beginning and unilaterally agreed upon. This will not create room for such in the first place.

Though people tend to change from good to bad, others from bad to good. In such cases, I advise the parties to re-access their values and set the record straight to end it once and for all. And in case it continues, then that is the real problem there.

I beg to disagree. There are women out there who are working their asses out to win bread as the Husband is. In other cases the woman has been shouldering the burden while the husband have totally become irresponsible. These women don't die early. So it's not a matter of nagging and burden bearing that leads to death.

People die and there are numerous factors are involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Sektor101(m): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2020
Super true.
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2020
so whats the essence of marrying stress into ur life then?
is it worth it?
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 30, 2020
LawyerGodwin:

For me, I can't marry a Drama Queen or a woman that nags or a lazy woman. It's so unhealthy, and it goes for both sex. This must have been made known from the very beginning and unilaterally agreed upon. This will not create room for such in the first place.

Though people tend to change from good to bad, others from bad to good. In such cases, I advise the parties to re-access their values and set the record straight to end it once and for all. And in case it continues, then that is the real problem there.

I beg to disagree. There are women out there who are working their asses out to win bread as the Husband is. In other cases the woman has been shouldering the burden while the husband have totally become irresponsible. These women don't die early. So it's not a matter of nagging and burden bearing that leads to death.

People die and there are numerous factors are involved.
there some married women who are also dying early oo cos of the stress given to them by their husbands as well.anyway nigerian marriage tend to be very stressful.

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Westernlove: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Palema007:
Men are the cause of their predicaments. When you see a person who is so egoistic,control freaked, power drunk, bossy and wants to Own and Lord a human , then such should be ready to bear with all baggages that comes along. I will focus on Nigerian Man.

Nigerian Men hardly go after independent women, why? Because to them, such women are uncontrollable. They can't answer "yes man" to a man so they will rather go for dependent women who will have little or no choice than to do their commands

Insecure Nigerian men will rather have their Women sit at home than to work because they believe going to work equates having more chance to socialize and cheat with other men. These men prefer to foot all bills and have their Women go nowhere.

Most Nigerian Men hate it when their wives earn higher, so a man whose income can only cover 50% of household expenses will prefer to seek other sources of income than allow his wife continue that her job that pays her higher.

Damaged orientation of false Sense of responsibility given to Nigerian Men while growing, to them the more responsibility you shoulder, the bigger Man you become. That orientation has made guys to push themselves over limit Lol.... If only they know that they are killing themselves softly.

Guys broke shame guys. When you hear "go and make money" . It is the Nigerian thing. An average Nigerian Man's worth is tied to his pocket value, no one wants to be left behind so they keep pushing themselves over their limits. Little wonder they go into rituals that cut off their life span.

Unhealthy living and habits, smoking, excessive intake of alcohol, digging one hole to another, little rest, unbalanced diet, more work, excessive dissemination of sperm, sleepless nights, dangerous lifestyles etc are all factors that contribute to the problem. It isn't always the wives' faults. Men should check themselves and be wise.

Ariza It seems you did brain transplant or Installed a new Os Into your brain.... grin grin grin It's really working fine and effectively, I must commend you okay. Meanwhile seems those your boobies still look quite firm lol. Call me with your airtime If you want some caressing.....

1 Like

Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Ariza It seems you did brain transplant or Installed a new Os Into your brain.... grin grin grin It's really working fine and effectively, I must commend you okay. Meanwhile seems those your boobies still look quite firm lol. Call me with your airtime If you want some caressing.....
Lol Brother change your supplier. grin
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by ImaIma1(f): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Yep. Men need peace, support and encouragement. It's not easy being the man of the house with so much expectation even from other family especially if he is the first son.
Re: Why Husbands Are Dying Faster by Westernlove: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Palema007:
Lol Brother change your supplier. grin

Spoilt Child..... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Lambasts Ilorin Girls Says The Type Of Man They Like / Get Adult Toys And Intimacy Gadgets At Affordable Rates / Some Girls Should Change Their Ways..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.