Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates (4115 Views)

Meet One Of The Bbnaija House Mates Aisha Kaisha Who Says She Masturbates / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2020
A beautiful and charming Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Aisha Kaisha has made a shocking revelation in the house.

Aisha is a 25 year old Entrepreneur from Sokoto, Nigeria.

The Big Brother Naija housemate said in an interview that she is an adventurous girl and a great team player who gets along with people and she says she relies on a healthy diet and she is God fearing.

In her recent interview, she revealed that she is single and the only way she satisfies her sexual urge is to ‘masturbate.’

Watch her videos, see her beautiful photos below;

Watch The Full Video She Was Recently Caught Masturbating HERE

See More Of Her Stunning Photos At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/photos-meet-the-2020-bbnaija-housemate-who-claims-she-masturbates/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Slawormir: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Weldon Aisha

Masturbating is not bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Dpharisee: 6:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari saw this and walked out angrily from this annoying headline that debased our ladies

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by popsy2(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Jul 29, 2020
OP, After meeting her, what next?

You want to masturbate with her?

Colossal rubbish!!
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by BigTableShaker(f): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Colossall rubbish.

Hehehe.
One basterd mofo is on the loose.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Tominix(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Wow an "alpha_romeo" just appeared at my garage with an increase in my account balance of 26 billion and NIGERIA JUST GOT BETTER
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Coder2Client(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2020
So, hausa /fulani too dey enter BBNaija?
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by BigTableShaker(f): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Coder2Client:
So, hausa /fulani too dey enter BBNaija?
Even fucking Mai suya sef dey comment for big brother thing.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Tominix(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2020
NANSENSEANDINGREDIENT!!!
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Tominix(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Even fucking Mai suya sef dey comment for big brother thing.
Buhahahahah,wait until they come for you then i will not reply.
Erm who gat toothpick
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Tominix(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by BigTableShaker(f): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2020
post=92219765:
OP, After meeting her, what next?

You want to maturation with her?

Colossal rubbish!!
"You want to MATURATION with her" !!

Whick kind stupid Grammer be this?
Whats Maturation?!

How did you come about Maturation for goodness sake?!

What has Maturation got to do with this thread?!!

This early morning, your brain is functioning like this?!!!
Honestly, you've fried your brains in the process of making BBQ.

If I press grapes, wine will come out.
If I press flowers, scents will flow
If I press your head, shitt will come out

Colossal rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by 88Craze: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Beautiful face of OLOSHO grin
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Jimbadly: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2020
When there are mai gidas with big blokos ever ready to dig her pussy and satisfy her raging libido, she's there fingering herself.
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by MJBOLT: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

If I press grapes, wine will come out.
If I press flowers, scents will flow
If I press your head, shitt will come out

Colossal rubbish!!

1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Professorcplus(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari is in shock shocked
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by illicit(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Damn nigga.....

Isoright
cheesy
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by RealEzee(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Da second Pic tho, see smile ehnn
She fine

But wait ooo why the emphasis on Masturbation sef, my compound pple for NL na wa for una ooo
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by MackSoul: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Serena Willmasturbatress we greet you grin
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Weldon Aisha

Masturbating is not bad
dammnn niggarr it's bad!! undecided
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by jericco1(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2020
She actually did it in the room, she is real though..
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of The 2020 BBNaija Housemate Who Claims She Masturbates by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Most of them says they, do.
.but why the hypocrisy, op talk whether you no dey masturbate

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught On Camera Bathing Under The Rain (VIDEO) / I’ve Decided To Get Rid Of My One Month Relationship With This Beautiful Angel / Were These Pics Staged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.