Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (75535 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by akigbemaru: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jakumo:
Armed robbers caught in the act do certainly deserve instant death before they can muster return fire in an ambush, BUT, once they have been disarmed by vigilante men, the mandated sentence should be carried out AWAY from the public view, so as not to desensitize the public to acts of sadistic cruelty. Summary street mob lynchings list prominently among the notable characteristics of a failed state, so any post-firefight mopping up that needs doing in the wake of armed robbery failures, must NOT be carried out in view of a thousand camera phones, for the sake of international relations.

This normalizing of primal human savagery in which demonic instincts that lurk in so many peaceful looking citizens are unleashed, will only serve to breed generations of cold-blooded killers capable of inflicting the most unspeakable cruelty on other people without missing a heartbeat. This encouragement of "frontier justice", should therefore be curtailed in any society that aspires to the status of being a modern, civilized democracy.

That beautifully executed and courageous ambush laid by vigilante men as the bank robbers fled with their loot after murdering several people including at least one paramilitary Mobile-Police sentry at the bank, was a tactical and strategic triumph that both neutralized all the fleeing killers, while also serving notice for the honest word to see, as to the fate that might befall any future attempts to rob banks in the town where this "High Noon" gun-play unfolded.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by wyqay: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
My people at okeogun no de laugh at all
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by MINORU: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
T4kbaba:
All days are for the thieves, one day for the owner. After successful operations by armed robbers in the First bank in Okeho, Oke Ogun part of Oyo State, the vigilante group took courage to intercept them and brought all of them down. Kudos to people of Okeho!

Kudos to the people? Are you for real
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ZACHIE: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jakumo:
Armed robbers caught in the act do certainly deserve instant death before they can muster return fire in an ambush, BUT, once they have been disarmed by vigilante men, the mandated sentence should be carried out AWAY from the public view, so as not to desensitize the public to acts of sadistic cruelty. Summary street mob lynchings list prominently among the notable characteristics of a failed state, so any post-firefight mopping up that needs doing in the wake of armed robbery failures, must NOT be carried out in view of a thousand camera phones, for the sake of international relations.

This normalizing of primal human savagery in which demonic instincts that lurk in so many peaceful looking citizens are unleashed, will only serve to breed generations of cold-blooded killers capable of inflicting the most unspeakable cruelty on other people without missing a heartbeat. This encouragement of "frontier justice", should therefore be curtailed in any society that aspires to the status of being a modern, civilized democracy.

That beautifully executed and courageous ambush laid by vigilante men as the bank robbers fled with their loot after murdering several people including at least one paramilitary Mobile-Police sentry at the bank, was a tactical and strategic triumph that both neutralized all the fleeing killers, while also serving notice for the honest word to see, as to the fate that might befall any future attempts to rob banks in the town where this "High Noon" gun-play unfolded.

Who else thinks Jakumo is Odolaye Baa Waki Aremu?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Herbephe1(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2020
shogsman:

Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about, you people just open your mouth anyhow without thinking, you think bank is police station that has officers ready 24/7 right,do you know how long it took before they were contacted,a mobile officer in the bank took his stand against all of them and lost his life for it.
How did you think they had a car crash.next time don't jump into conclusions without having all the facts

So the only mobile police couldn't make a call to his colleagues for reinforcement?? How long does it take you to make a call??
The policeman(rip) should have taken to his hill, and seek for reinforcement. He who fights and runs, lives to fight another days
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by desiredhome: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Thejustw14:
Sincerely, the killers are worse, compared to the thieves.:!!:.
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
It just had to be said.:!!:.

Theses are not just thieves, they are armrobbers, they don't have pity for you when operating......
Only God knows how many people they've killed....
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by desiredhome: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Herbephe1:

So the only mobile police couldn't make a call to his colleagues for reinforcement?? How long does it take you to make a call??
The policeman(rip) should have taken to his hill, and seek for reinforcement. He who fights and runs, lives to fight another days

How do you know if he did called or not ... robbery is an immagency situation.....
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Adonisteve:
no, it was not a case of jungle justice, it was rather gunshots exchange. Even I feel for the lost lives of the robbers, how I wish the robbers didn't kill anyone, rob their rob and just go(I don't support robbery anyways), I heard they just chased away people using the ATM when got to the bank. But they later did kill one guy, one kid, one mopol and some got gunshot injuries. Initially, they were only shooting sporadically and detonating explosives into the air immediately they began. Went to the police station and shot the DPO in the leg. Later they killed one mopol at the bank. They came with bobo bottle filled with dynamites, the explosion was going on and on for long. It was fùcking scary. The street boys and vigilante/opc/local hunter actually are the ones that got them down. I know our NPF usually perform woefully when it comes to robbery, but honesty, they couldn't have done more than that yesterday, they overpowered them by throwing explosive directly into the police station. I just pity those who say there is no jazz, people with cutlasses and local guns faced armed robbers wey get dynamites, e no funny. And for your information, the vigilante groups arrested one of them that sustained gun injuries from yesterday in the early hours of today. One bottle left behind exploded just this morning, damaging a boy's leg. I pray he survives. I been dey reason am say me wey dey always believe say my Okeho dey safe, na yesterday I realise say e kuku better make person dey Mushin dey enjoy the regular gunshot exchange by the Mushin, Idi Araba boys.

Lord we dey your hands o.
Cc: Beey, Jakumo, Dextre, deltateam, GOFRONT

If it was fire exchange then fine, I thought it was some kind of jungle justice
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Edyice:

Just know that your own day is coming , see the way they are dragging that dead Thief LIFELESS body grin , so they will drag yours , if you don't stop stealing ..

I only pray am there when it happens , I will happily brake cement block on your soft skull grin

Na u and ur family days dey numbered. You are very very stupid to say some stupid shit like this over me giving my opinion about an animalistic behaviour such as this. Are you fucking mad? This is how y'all get comfortable typing shit behind screens. You gotta be fucking kidding me with this BS
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2020
T4kbaba:

I know where you belong to,you called armed robbers who have already claims two lives and injures many a petty thieves. Your day is counting. Thief friend of thieves.

U are retarded guy,nothing dey ur head. If u can't understand my statement there and conclude that I was supporting the thieves, your IQ is on the lower side, you need to donate your brain as cadaver,so they can study how a brain can exist and yet the owner used 0% of it in his lifetime.Fucking stupid idiot!! Gtfoh bitchass nigga.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 12:56am On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=T4kbaba post=92273562]
I know where you belong to,you called armed robbers who have already claims two lives and injures many a petty thieves. Your day is counting. Thief friend of thieves.[/quote

Your dumbass can't even construct a sentence correctly... All the time you should be spending reading for your waec, you are here jumping on topics and ranting like a rabid dog over my FUCKING opinion. You must be really mad o
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bigcasava1(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Babaric
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Depressed101: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Thejustw14:
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
sorry this is not jungle justice but self defense.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Depressed101: 1:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Thejustw14:
sorry this is not jungle justice but self defense. They were caught in the act killing innocent people
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Herbephe1(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2020
desiredhome:

How do you know if he did called or not ... robbery is an engagemency situation.....

I don't know either he called or not,God knows what man doesn't,I just replied a fellow that asked me how long it takes to make a call.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by samirus: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

What you fail to understand is that mob rule is horrible? Yes these thieves are heartless, yes our judicial system is bad but do you really feel that if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time that people can't set you on fire because they suspect you of being a criminal?
Mob rule is horrible that’s true you failed to understand that this criminal I have in the scene for the past 30 minutes and no police present only the mob police guarding the bank . But the hunters need to our Judgement into their hands .

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Thejustw14:

You don't support stealing? You sure understand the difference between armed robbery and stealing? Those termites would kill people who are in no way a threat to them during their operations. And you think when the people are able to subdue them they should be adorned with garlands and given hugs and kisses, right? Oh! You'd expect them to hand them over to the police, who would release them back into the society for them to continue their criminal acts to continue the cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Born2Breed(f): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Una see una life!

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Fourwinds: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Omihanifa:
Good ridiance to bad rubbish undecided
Only God knows the numbers of innocent lives these robbers would have wasted if the operation was successful
they said the operation was successful but they were intercepted by the vigilantes
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Fourwinds: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Dextre:

If it was fire exchange then fine, I thought it was some kind of jungle justice
you should have known that it was fire exchange... How can you catch robbers with explosives and guns.. The pictures alone shows they used explosives.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Fourwinds: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Herbephe1:

let me ask you a question.. If you are a police officer with uniform on and suddenly robbers invade a bank you are in, how do you make a call to your station immediately? Do you think the robbers will wait a second for you to do that? Think again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Fourwinds:
you should have known that it was fire exchange... How can you catch robbers with explosives and guns.. The pictures alone shows they used explosives.

Dude, where in the pic is the gun or explosive that i'm suppose to depict it from. The write-up said they were intercepted by a security outfit not engaged in a gunfight. So you see why I thought what I thought. You don't just bliv everything you see online these days
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

You don't support stealing? You sure understand the difference between armed robbery and stealing? Those termites would kill people who are in no way a threat to them during their operations. And you think when the people are able to subdue them they should be adorned with garlands and given hugs and kisses, right? Oh! You'd expect them to hand them over to the police, who would release them back into the society for them to continue their criminal acts to continue the cycle.

Jungle justice still ain't the way no matter what... Una never do jungle justice for una govt that are killing people on a daily. That you kill an assassin sef nor make anything right, you still deserve to be charged for murder
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ubcandid(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2020
Thejustw14:

you're a FOOL for this comment.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Officer101(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
What a bad day for the armed robbers.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by opependiculous: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....

And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fireu...
okeho is different from igboho
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
modafuckers...bunch of uncivilized people engaging in jungle justice
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Skepticus: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dextre:

Jungle justice still ain't the way no matter what... Una never do jungle justice for una govt that are killing people on a daily. That you kill an assassin sef nor make anything right, you still deserve to be charged for murder

Nigga, stop this stupid "government is also a thief" talk.

Government everywhere in the world is stealing but at least dem no shoot me gun and I still have my life intact and hope to make it (Government is not under any necessity to help anyone).

I hope you lose someone dear to you in a senseless killing by these blood thirsty armed robbers, so you can know how it feels.

I used to say the nonsense about mob killings until I was robbed of my laptop. After, I handed it over, the stupid robbers still went ahead to hit me with the butt of his gun injuring me badly. In pain, I muscled up courage and screamed back at him "I have given you all you requested, why do you want to kill me again" his partner did apologize and they left.

Since then, I have been a strong supporter of mob action against ARMED ROBBERS caught in the heat of action. I also want the killing more brutal if they have killed someone in the course of their robbery.

Kudos to Okeho people. They earned my respect for this noble action

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by joinnow: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
omenka:
What a way to die.

This guy though. Seems he's the one whose money they stole. shocked shocked shocked

that heartless man
is likely a Butcher in real-life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Longman8: 2:44am On Aug 01, 2020
What shall it profit a man to have all the money in world bank.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
I hope you lose someone dear to you in a senseless killing by these blood thirsty armed robbers, so you can know how it feels.

Learn to talk civil guy... What kinda statement is this? *You hope I loose someone dear to me?* Are you kidding me? All because of this shite of a topic?. I'll be damned
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by uvie66: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Swingate:
Nigerian banks never learn anything from past events, this same thing will happen again if the security system of these banks is not reviewed and upgraded.
The lifes of customers and staff of these banks are too exposed and these criminals see the lapses and use it.
It is time for all banks to come together and draw a plan to secure their branches and also map out life insurance for policemen attached to banks. May the souls of the innocent rest in peace and the criminals rot in hell
I trust they will carry on business as usual,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.