Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (75493 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by OluwaGwaine(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
I can't say I pity them...but if these unfortunate robbers met there waterloo like dis, every captured Boko Haram member deserve the same fate even worse... I hope our system don't turn into anarchy!
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rilwayne001: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Sincerely, the killers are worse, compared to the thieves.:!!:.
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
It just had to be said.:!!:.

Offa Robbery comes to mind. undecided
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Franking: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
I do not support jungle justice.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....

And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fire...

Be wise, Igboho is different from Okeho. Besides, civil case is different from criminal case.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ymstar(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
samirus:

I pray you don’t witness how this thieves operates .. you should know they have pushed people to the wall
Leave am, make him dey talk rubbish Na
I pray make dem visit him one day, steal all his belongings, rape his wife or sisters too, if he has one.
Only then him go know what's up

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ymstar(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
Alaye stop talking rubbish
And you are OK with the menace they dish out to the society?
And you won't say anything but rip, if they kill an innocent person?
And u will be fine if they steal other people's hard earned properties?

U don't support jungle justice yen, yen, yen

Don't worry they would pay you a visit soon
Only then u would understand.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ymstar(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
priceaction:

That man must be selling meat in abattoir. See how he was carrying the matchet. Well, I won't pity them for anything. See , already policeman is dead. And I believe they would have killed more because their first target is always police station around. I believe they don't know much of the terrain to have met their Waterloo or jazz was used against them or the leftovers when their ogas might have manoeuvred to escape.. we will hear the full gist later...
And again, people pitying them, am very sure, if they were successful, months to come they will lunch another attack in a soft spot towns and kill more people after they have finished spending the money on women . Thats how they roll.
U dey mind those foolish pple pitying them?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by vickydevoka(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
mysticwarrior:
What happened to the robber who hijacked bullion vans in broad day light and took them to his house in the present of everybody?
U are a fool. Did he use gun on u

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Wettoid123: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
great one instant judgement if not if police arrest them you will still see them on the street tomorrow.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ymstar(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
deltateam:

This is too gory. That man raising matchet to slash a human must be very wicked in real life.

This is jungle justice and all of them should be arrested.

God knows I don't have this kind of wicked heart to kill a human being albeit a thief.

#Please I don't need anyone to quote me and ask me if I know their crime, as you too don't know either but even if it's true, isn't this the sign of a zoo?
In as much as I don't support jungle justice either.

Do you now suggest that the vigilante should let them go when they full know well that they can't catch them live?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by chukwumzurum(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
nawa ohh...
jungle justice is never the way, after beating them, why not hand over to police...
nawa ohh..
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by SuperbCrown: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....

And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fire...
are you saying they ought to have let them go or what's your point?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Psoul(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
Good radiance to bad rubbish undecided
Only God knows the numbers of innocent lives these robbers would have wasted if the operation was successful

Read the post again
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ymstar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
gambia:

Have you witness a bank robbery before? If no, then keep quite please sir. This set of robbers kill innocent people during operation, when they have the option to pick the cash and leave.
U dey mind some foolish pple here?

As if the stealing is not enough
They will also kill pple join,
Isn't that too much?

They now meet their Waterloo, some pple here are now saying rubbish, I pray they visit such foolish pple soon and teach them a very barbaric act of a lesson that they will forever live with in their memory for the rest of their lives

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Psoul(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:

So what are u talking about?

God forbid, if any of ur relatives was among ppl killed by this kind of robbers, will u still say the same thing.
If these ppl managed to rob u of your entire life savings with proper beating and maiming, will u sing the same song u are singing now?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ymstar(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
EricSmallz:

When an Armed Robber use gun to finish your family members, write No To Jungle Justice on a card and post it at the front of your house. Ode!
Armed Robbers that can kill people's Parents, Children, loved one anytime anyday, you are here doing, I am human. Armed Robbers look like humans for your eyes?
The only reason why Jungle Justice is bad is that people can mistakenly lynche an innocent person. The Legal punishment for the offence of Armed Robbery is death by firing squad. If they are caught in the act, they should be killed too. If the dead Police na your papa, you no go write this rubbish. Who knows sef, maybe you be butcher for one cult sef o
Leave that foolish guy, he no know anything

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dextre(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
T4kbaba:
All days are for the thieves, one day for the owner. After successful operations by armed robbers in the First bank in Okeho, Oke Ogun part of Oyo State, the vigilante group took courage to intercept them and brought all of them down. Kudos to people of Okeho!

Hypocrites...you can lynch a petty thief but continuously kneel and praise politicians. Bunch of illiterates
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Adonisteve: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
no, it was not a case of jungle justice, it was rather gunshots exchange. Even I feel for the lost lives of the robbers, how I wish the robbers didn't kill anyone, rob their rob and just go(I don't support robbery anyways), I heard they just chased away people using the ATM when got to the bank. But they later did kill one guy, one kid, one mopol and some got gunshot injuries. Initially, they were only shooting sporadically and detonating explosives into the air immediately they began. Went to the police station and shot the DPO in the leg. Later they killed one mopol at the bank. They came with bobo bottle filled with dynamites, the explosion was going on and on for long. It was fùcking scary. The street boys and vigilante/opc/local hunter actually are the ones that got them down. I know our NPF usually perform woefully when it comes to robbery, but honesty, they couldn't have done more than that yesterday, they overpowered them by throwing explosive directly into the police station. I just pity those who say there is no jazz, people with cutlasses and local guns faced armed robbers wey get dynamites, e no funny. And for your information, the vigilante groups arrested one of them that sustained gun injuries from yesterday in the early hours of today. One bottle left behind exploded just this morning, damaging a boy's leg. I pray he survives. I been dey reason am say me wey dey always believe say my Okeho dey safe, na yesterday I realise say e kuku better make person dey Mushin dey enjoy the regular gunshot exchange by the Mushin, Idi Araba boys.

Lord we dey your hands o.
Cc: Beey, Jakumo, Dextre, deltateam, GOFRONT

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by galaxy2020(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Una well donoooo!. Kill them all..

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Beey(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
T4kbaba:
All days are for the thieves, one day for the owner. After successful operations by armed robbers in the First bank in Okeho, Oke Ogun part of Oyo State, the vigilante group took courage to intercept them and brought all of them down. Kudos to people of Okeho!
When will Nigerians stop this madness??Are those who killed the robbers any better than them? How does one sleep at night after taking a life away? What then is the use of having police and courts when people keep taking laws into their hands. The level of lawlessness in your country is alarming. My country is not perfect because it seems like all African leaders were bewitched, but am glad this kind of killing is illegal in my country. Criminals parading as law abiding citizens who end up committing murder.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ymstar(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Jakumo:
Armed robbers caught in the act do certainly deserve instant death before they can muster return fire in an ambush, BUT, once they have been disarmed by vigilante men, the mandated sentence should be carried out AWAY from the public view, so as not to desensitize the public to acts of sadistic cruelty. Summary street mob lynchings list prominently among the notable characteristics of a failed state, so any post-firefight mopping up that needs doing in the wake of armed robbery failures, must NOT be carried out in view of a thousand camera phones, for the sake of international relations.

This normalizing of primal human savagery in which demonic instincts that lurk in so many peaceful looking citizens are unleashed, will only serve to breed generations of cold-blooded killers capable of inflicting the most unspeakable cruelty on other people without missing a heartbeat. This encouragement of "frontier justice", should therefore be curtailed in any society that aspires to the status of being a modern, civilized democracy.

That beautifully executed and courageous ambush laid by vigilante men as the bank robbers fled with their loot after murdering several people including at least one paramilitary Mobile-Police sentry at the bank, was a tactical and strategic triumph that both neutralized all the fleeing killers, while also serving notice for the honest word to see, as to the fate that might befall any future attempts to rob banks in the town where this "High Noon" gun-play unfolded.
Well said jare
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Vatod(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
spinna:
i see a dead police in the bank..oke ogun people no dey play sometimes o
i fear them for that area oh
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Roundpeg: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Terrible to live...Nigeria
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by thinkdip(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
T4kbaba:
More pix

Nigerians, stop killing yourselves.... Stop it
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Adonisteve: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Vatod:
i fear them for that area oh
grin
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Liposure: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
placeofallure:

Just shut up already and stop feigning human rights activist! Was it not a couple of months ago that they killed more than ten people in Kogi state? They first went to the station to finish the officers, then they descended on everybody at the bank,. What did you do about it? Did you create an ordinary article about it, did you say a prayer for their families, or did you carry a placard in solidarity? Who send you, if you like support stealing, es not ma konsaign.

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Any thief wey dem catch make dem pai dem. Nonsense and Konkobility!
i can feel your pain
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Risingblue008(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
While d real thieves r in their offices stealing billion upon billion,yet they themselves r praising them,fuvkd-up kan3
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kaludestiny10(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
These ones na amateur bank robbers. If na they type of rubbers wey rub banks for okigwe during my university days, those vigilante people no go fit get the moral to stand against those robbers. Kudos to the vigilante people.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by magzey: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibhamzah17:
Them plenty for aso rock na grin
List them na.we dey wait
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Phyde: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Perfect Jungle Justice. No Time To Check Time. Kill Them Instantly. Those Robbers Are Heartless.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by PervertProphet: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Authoreety:
As e be say police and law courts Don dey biased na...

Politicians better be careful cos the way Nigerians dey provoke this days no be joke anymore o.

Mhen... See brutality.

Hahahaha!

The one that shocked me was the picture of the one dragged along with his bare bum showing. Nigerians are angry.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by SexytorresE(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Person wey snap this particular pic no try , capturing their faces grin in a civilized country they will be caught instant .
Authoreety:
As e be say police and law courts Don dey biased na...

Politicians better be careful cos the way Nigerians dey provoke this days no be joke anymore o.

Mhen... See brutality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.