Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (75497 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by IreadComments: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wetin be my own ��‍♂️

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Bahamas95(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Sincerely, the killers are worse, compared to the thieves.:!!:.
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
It just had to be said.:!!:.
If you have been attacked by these Id!ots before you won't see this as a big deal.

Those people are heartless, at times they deserve jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by BENEAMATA: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=deltateam post=92254461]

This is too gory. That man raising matchet to slash a human must be very wicked /quote]
5 grin seriously , like wtaf ? Any man raising a matchet to someone's neck is outright woookked no doubt .
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dayoyak: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
IWAJOWA/KAJOLA IS A NO GO AREA FOR ROBBERY. THERE VIGILANTE NO DEY TAKE SHIT.
THEY ARE ALWAYS ALERT

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by adedayourt(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
I love this
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by sharonihemena: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Let me agree that they ought to be killed, to serve as deterrent to others. Must you devour them like animals?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by puretayo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
If you see how politician operates, loot Nigeria national treasury. No water, no roads, food, no good health facilities, standard education? Etc. Nigeria politicians are more deadly than the conventional armed robber u see on the road.
Edyice:

If you see how this criminals operate , kill innocent civilians inside banking hall and outside cry

Very good

Just this afternoon in Ebonyi state 4 police men were killed , road side pedestrians are been rushed to the hospital ..

This criminals don't petty another body ... Just shoot to kill

Good for them ... Death of shame
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Clementz0(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
just re-read your comment and listen to yourself...u sound lipsrsealed
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by T4kbaba(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dextre:

Hypocrites...you can lynch a petty thief but continuously kneel and praise politicians. Bunch of illiterates
I know where you belong to,you called armed robbers who claimed two lives and injures many petty thieves. Your day is counting. Thief friend of thieves.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Seun360(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
Good radiance to bad rubbish undecided
Only God knows the numbers of innocent lives these robbers would have wasted if the operation was successful

Riddance*
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by T4kbaba(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
sharonihemena:
Let me agree that they ought to be killed, to serve as deterrent to others. Must you devour them like animals?

Yes because animals are better than them. If you have experienced them before, you will know what l am saying.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Supermajor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....

And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fire...

Did Ojerinde used gun to shoot or kill anyone??

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bizzibodi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Amotekun should replace policemen in d south west.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by shogsman(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
You dey craze,they robbed,shot at people and killed one police officer and you're here saying rubbish
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by shogsman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Ever been sick weak poor and emotionally down?
This moment I watch myself growing weak dying my health conditions get worse and no money to buy medicine food and needs. I am dying somebody save me before it's too late and too worse to cure.
My sights are fading my heart hurts am losing weight am not ok anymore somebody please reach out to me.
God will never let you down.
4507 FIRSTBANK. I will do anything you wish just to survive
Go and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by shogsman(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Ever been sick weak poor and emotionally down?
This moment I watch myself growing weak dying my health conditions get worse and no money to buy medicine food and needs. I am dying somebody save me before it's too late and too worse to cure.
My sights are fading my heart hurts am losing weight am not ok anymore somebody please reach out to me.
God will never let you down.
4507 FIRSTBANK. I will do anything you wish just to survive
Stupid lazy scammers like you are a menace to this platform and our society

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Swingate(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
ojuu4u:

What did u want banks to do ooo? Perhaps they should start recruiting their own soldiers! Its the duty of govt to provide adequate security.
At least they can improve on their structure, they depend too much on that door, they should design their buildings in a way it will not be easy to reach the staff even when that door is down, that will discourage the criminals in a way. Their are other things they can do which I cant mention say here ...
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by shogsman(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Herbephe1:
wow!!! this is breath-taking! amazing. kudos to our local army. The way these robbers carry out their operation without the police intervention says a lot about our security outfit
Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about, you people just open your mouth anyhow without thinking, you think bank is police station that has officers ready 24/7 right,do you know how long it took before they were contacted,a mobile officer in the bank took his stand against all of them and lost his life for it.
How did you think they had a car crash.next time don't jump into conclusions without having all the facts
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Mrpojj(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
T4kbaba:
All days are for the thieves, one day for the owner. After successful operations by armed robbers in the First bank in Okeho, Oke Ogun part of Oyo State, the vigilante group took courage to intercept them and brought all of them down. Kudos to people of Okeho!

They should go and face there maker
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by johnsteve4uk: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
It would have being better if anyone in our country with unexplained source wealth could be shame like this in the public rather than celebrating them. The likes of our politicians.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Twinkletwin17: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
shogsman:

Stupid lazy scammers like you are a menace to this platform and our society
I don't pray you pass through my pain so why not leave me if you can't help me
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Twinkletwin17: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
shogsman:
Go and kill yourself
Don’t worry brother God won't let me down
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by skukimania(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:

I was thinking just like you until I saw the Bank's picture and I know they must have killed innocent people too. so, I just couldn't care less.
kudos to the Mob!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ojuu4u(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Swingate:
At least they can improve on their structure, they depend too much on that door, they should design their buildings in a way it will not be easy to reach the staff even when that door is down, that will discourage the criminals in a way. Their are other things they can do which I cant mention say here ...

They won't be able to reach staff? How is that possible?? Won't staff interact with customers again? If they will! Who knows criminal among customers even staff?..

Blame who you are supposed to blame, we should stop blame A for B negligence/inefficiency.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
reason armed robbers no dey pity any obstacle

see how una destroy human being

kai
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
samirus:

I pray you don’t witness how this thieves operates .. you should know they have pushed people to the wall

What you fail to understand is that mob rule is horrible? Yes these thieves are heartless, yes our judicial system is bad but do you really feel that if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time that people can't set you on fire because they suspect you of being a criminal?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Edyice: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dextre:

Hypocrites...you can lynch a petty thief but continuously kneel and praise politicians. Bunch of illiterates

Just know that your own day is coming , see the way they are dragging that dead Thief LIFELESS body grin , so they will drag yours , if you don't stop stealing ..

I only pray am there when it happens , I will happily brake cement block on your soft skull grin

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Bekool(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:

Sometimes this kind of jungle justice is justified. This gang might even be the same gang that have been raiding several banks in ondo state they usually leave behind them several dead innocent bank customers after their bloody robberies.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dellorex(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Corrupt politicians we are coming for you soon
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by toprealman: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....

And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fire...
NDDC, EFCC and other political robbers nko?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by akigbemaru: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rickmann:

U shouldn't be the judge of that, that's y we have law enforcement and security operatives...there is absolutely no excuse for jungle justice my brother. Taking a man's life in the most gory and gruesome manner. Without rules , we are savages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.