Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (75428 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Authoreety:
As e be say police and law courts Don dey biased na...

Politicians better be careful cos the way Nigerians dey provoke this days no be joke anymore o.

Mhen... See brutality.
humans, this world is cruel
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by perdollar(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
some perverted women and confused male wl b at that guy in pic number 8.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by muykem: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Sincerely, the killers are worse, compared to the thieves.:!!:.
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
It just had to be said.:!!:.
ok. You will soon have an encounter that will change your mindset.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Neddyogu(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Savage!
Brutal!
Savagely brutal!
Brutally savage!

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Jackmj(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Authoreety post=92250004]As e be say police and law courts Don dey biased na...

Politicians better be careful cos the way Nigerians dey provoke this days no be joke anymore o.

Mhen... See brutality. [/quote
Hm
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cone head Afonjeeeeeez killing cone head afonjeeeeeez
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by GreaterFuture1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Hmmn, I see where you are going, but why Do you Say So.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by GalPissetzky: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
after killing them, the burning is unnecessary na
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by GalPissetzky: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
exactly man . i was even wondering why they went as far as burning them after killing them. just kill them and dumb them in the mortuary. burning was so not necessary
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by planetx: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
This are kind of thieves that deserves jungle justice not petty thieves.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
NAWA O
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by owila4luv(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
if only our politicians can be treated like this then Nigera will become a better place.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by FullBlastLight: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
omenka:
Even if they do, dont you think they'd rather collect money from him than set him ablaze? undecided

U might not be incorrect, bro!

because dt is jst anoda way 2 look at it, given d fact dt, when free cash is involved, most Nigerians hardly ever engage their reasoning ability anymore!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Kylekent59: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
That is so gory. More information would have been gotten from them so as to know their kingpin.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
If only they've wasted any of ur family members or love once, u will have no reason to pity them. Do U Know how many lives they've wasted in their past operations?
Thejustw14:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Essence20(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
While carrying out your jungle justice, just be sure you are dealing with the perpetrators indeed.
I really pity anyone that will treat an innocent soul like this.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by xynerise: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
That is so gory. More information would have been gotten from them so as to know their kingpin.

Nigerians don't trust the police anymore. They might release them if the sponsor is a politician

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omooba969(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Ever been sick weak poor and emotionally down?
This moment I watch myself growing weak dying my health conditions get worse and no money to buy medicine food and needs. I am dying somebody save me before it's too late and too worse to cure.
My sights are fading my heart hurts am losing weight am not ok anymore somebody please reach out to me.
God will never let you down.
4507 FIRSTBANK. I will do anything you wish just to survive

Nice write up.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Alasesaga: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
The man with cutlass be like one hand for one person sad
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Twinkletwin17: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
omooba969:

Nice write up.
hmmm
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by IWillSueYou(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Jungle justice can sometimes be very very necessary
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by IWillSueYou(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=samirus post=92251258]
I pray you don’t witness how this thieves operates .. you should know they have pushed people to the wall[/quote
seriously, and you could not be more right.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by placeofallure(f): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:

Just shut up already and stop feigning human rights activist! Was it not a couple of months ago that they killed more than ten people in Kogi state? They first went to the station to finish the officers, then they descended on everybody at the bank,. What did you do about it? Did you create an ordinary article about it, did you say a prayer for their families, or did you carry a placard in solidarity? Who send you, if you like support stealing, es not ma konsaign.

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Any thief wey dem catch make dem pai dem. Nonsense and Konkobility!

8 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by planetx: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Black lives matter indeed. This are the type of lynchings oyinbo in America did in the 1800's that the blacks are still mad at them, let them come to Africa and see their fellow blacks still doing the same thing in 2020.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by FullBlastLight: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Breakinglimit:

What of polilooters that loot billions of our common wealth?

They equally deserve this too.

U're right, bt there are two ways 2 look at dis issue:

1. Pple don't really hv opportunity 2 drag our looters like they sometimes hv 2 lynch criminals! U know d looters do hv heavy security presence around them 24/7, whereas d masses don't even hv a single arm 2 do any confrontation! D masses only heavily rely on impromptu mob actions!

2. If d armed robbers themselves get organised wit their arms & launch an outright attack against dis politicians & regularly robbing them, bt leaving d hustlers & commoners alone, do u think d general public wil wanna lynch them if they're ever caught? Huh?

Certainly not!

So, d robbers got what they actually deserve & I prayerfully wish them more of such nemesis!

Dis is so because they'd rather pick on soft targets, attacking armless & defenceless civilians dt are daily struggling, bt shy away frm d pple looting our collective wealth in billions & those are d pple they ought 2 engage in gun battle & rob them 2 their next generation!

Bro, let them stop picking on soft targets & u wil see dt everybody wil be praising them 4 successfully robbing or even kidnapping politicians 4 astronomical ransom!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by placeofallure(f): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
FullBlastLight:
Well played!

A dead mosquito can't transmit malaria!

And so it is dt dis dead robbers cant commit robbery again & by extension d wealth & lives of pple they wld hv wasted in their subsequent attacks hv been preserved!

I honestly cant disguise d fact dt I really love dis kind of Jungle Justice especially when such criminal elements are armed & are caught red-handed!

Kudos 2 d vigilante group!

That's it my brother, WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT RED HANDED!
There can't be a story of mistaken identity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by micflo28(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Youths be wise. The useless leaders have looted and looted our future that the only future for the youth is crimes like this. They have looted our job opportunities and our good infrastructures. When will the youths wake up and reclaim this country. They led us in their youths and still leading us at old age. Stealing is not good no doubt, no youth should be involved in it but when will the small hustle you are doing to make a living start making sense. The youths are truly docile walahi. China executed corrupt officials caught. When will that happen in Nigeria?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Charly68: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wicked vandals see how they broke the bank windows with bullets ...salute your master in hell and tell him the people he sent you refused to tolerate your type in their town..
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by FullBlastLight: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
placeofallure:

That's it my brother, WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT RED HANDED!
There can't be a story of mistaken identity.

Yes sir!

Red-handed!

No mistaken identity in it & no false charges, cos everytin is plain, direct & timely!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by realestate99: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
pansophist:
Even if I don't feel sorry for the criminals (actions have consequences you know?), I still can't imagine killing someone or watch live where a human is being killed. This killers are some really hard modafukas. Damn
with the grip and the way that guy held the machete, I definitely know that is not his first time of doing such, you can't really blame them, it is a direct consequence of a failed country/ judiciary...... like I always tell my friends, any country no matter how developed that still practices jungle justice is a third world country.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Slickest(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wish we had same energy to prosecute the thieves called leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.