Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates (75534 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Timijo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
I have never heard that policemen in other countries are raping the people they were meant to protect. All sorts of human abuse are found among these policemen. Does failure to wear a face mask warrant an arrest? And if we find out, the officers might be guilty of the same offence.
I pray the victim get the appropriate justice.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by IamPlato(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Why Not Just Masturbate with Xvideos Or Book Olosho?
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Orubebe01: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by martineverest(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Villagemeat:
There is more to this story
more to what?....may ur family members experience rape
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Rutheby(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Insane people everywhere. For the ones they are meant to protect, they inflict pains upon. May justice prevail on this matter.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by hitekk: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
hope it's not this Peter iba
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by degab148(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
I can't wait for the outcome of this investigation. I had a long discussion about the incident with my colleagues yesterday, i said until proven guilty, i am sceptical about the story. An adult of 32yrs old, was told she would be taken to Police station and they kept taking her round till they took her to Guest house, booked a room, took her in and she didn't know what they were planning, are u saying Guest house looks like police station? U couldn't signal d receptionist if u were under duress, but u could take ur time to read his name on his uniform. I feel they had a nice time and d officer failed to meet up with whatever they agreement was, so she wants to mess him up.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Dagrace01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
The lady should have find an access to the gun maybe while the idiot is asleep or anyhow, and blow off the head of the modafoka.
Nonsense and policemen.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
chiddyok:
The one above me said there is more to this story. Rape apologist. The others have avoided this thread, they are busy with the thread of the woman who was presented with a the dna result of her child. Double standards.
So everybody that thinks is a rape apologist? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Roozzaay(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
[/color]The "rapist" even told her his name in full plus his rank and station cheesy[color=#000099]
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by euniselfyahoo: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Imagine what covid-19 politice has cause.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Roozzaay(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

So everybody that thinks is a rape apologist? undecided

No, they want everyone else to reason from anus like they do

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by OchenOkas(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
This Country NaWa Oh.

SMH.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Abascoh: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wickedness
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by jUeLiZ: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
wat is going on in this country na
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by macjurek(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Please Nigeria Police,I think the Force extracted from the name is still there and acting in absent is.For police arresting citizen without Face Mask or Nose Cover with the NCDC official with them is a crime if properly looked into.

Also the "Inspector " remain a suspect until proved guilty of the crime of abduction and rape at gunpoint it is a shame of the order mega notation.

Where police now operates in guest house and committing rape against a mother and wife.

Well I know there are still very gentle men and women officer in the file and rank.

Cheers......Police is our friend.....

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Jaqenhghar: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Truetalk3139:
Until every Nigerian police has a body cam, their intimidation won't/can't stop
You didnt see the time they were extorting Basketmouth on Camera. They were filming a documentary for CNN ( or is it Aljazeera) He was cautioning them that they were on camera, they knew but were still asking for money. They weren't perturbed at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
You sure he was a police officer?
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by ibinaboonline: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
And you believe this? They 'kidnapped' you into a guest house without any form of protest from you "till dawn?" You've never passed by a police station before in all your three decades of existence so you don't know how a police station or a guest house looks like? Well, only the woman and the police knows the real story. She admitted "they" drove her around but she and an officer ended up at a guest house. I have a bad feeling about the whole thing. Lady probably told them how it was late and couldn't locate her host in Rivers State on time which somehow led to an "arrangement." I mean this from experience.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by ferdvict2(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by nokatakata: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigerian policemen are extremely desperate and more corrupt than Yahoo boys, armed robbers, politicians and even terrorists. Very shameful
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by mordred44: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
May-D suffer 4 boyz quater no b small
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by tot(f): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-53515005
Charlie Elphicke trial: Ex-MP guilty of sexual assaults

This is a similar case of an MP in the UK who sexually assaulted 2 women and you can see how justice was done. Justice MUST be done in this case as well. And as for the rape apologists here, it's a matter of time.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by ibinaboonline: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bros, body cam have not stopped police brutality in that country you're obviously thinking about. What makes you think it will make a difference here.
Truetalk3139:
Until every Nigerian police has a body cam, their intimidation won't/can't stop

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Everything for naija na opposite.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by IreadComments: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibi like say idey sweet the woman,

The problem be say Oga no come pay in the morning ...Hence the social media judiciary! (sic)

After some time, they took me to a guest house where one of them raped me till dawn. His name is Inspector Peter Iba of Sakpenwa Police Station.”

TILL DAWN! Mama you carry energy!

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by hatiri(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
na some mumu officers wey dey bring us bad name.he should atleast book ashawo

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
We
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by FRESHG(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Powerfly:
This is a total act of same.. If na my person be that, that useless inspector for go down.

Investigation has commenced my arse!..

Do they know how to investigate? Na only to implicate and instigate dem knw. *spits*
ARE YOU FROM IBADANgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
chiddyok:
The one above me said there is more to this story. Rape apologist. The others have avoided this thread, they are busy with the thread of the woman who was presented with a the dna result of her child. Double standards.

What's wrong with your brain na, someone said there is more to a story, but you are quick to tag him a rape apologist. You need to be investigated too, you can accuse someone of rape too.

If you have a functioning brain madam, plenty police arrest you, one of them rape you, not by the roadside, but in a guest house. How you take enter there? Guest house resemble police station? So think well, there are other sides to the story.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Powerfly(f): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
FRESHG:
ARE YOU FROM IBADANgrin
nope. I'm a southener.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.