Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates (75533 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by rhemauni: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Police is on top of the matter
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Yus2020: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria Police is useless force in the world
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Charly68: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
When a man employed by the state to ensure safety of lives and properties decided to turn himself against the citizen..he should be sent dismissed from the force for gross indiscipline.. Anyone that covers his atrocity shall never succeed on this earth as God liveth . What an humiliation to subject an innocent widow to such a dehumanizing situation .
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by femobest001: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Let us not jumb to conclusion, let us be aware that there are spelt out points to rape case.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Let's see how this ends as it has been picked up.

What was the intent of moving her from place to place and ending up at the guest house? How did they/he successfully transport an unwilling woman they have nothing against (ruling out blackmail) to a guest house?

Did they all plan to rape her and only one went through with it at the end?
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by bukatyne(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ishilove:
I'm finding the story very hard to believe.

I do too.

Let's see how it ends.

There is more to the story than is said.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by femobest001: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Let us not jump to conclusion, let us be aware that there are spelt out points to prove rape case or cases.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Villagemeat:
There is more to this story

Agreement gone wrong
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Villagemeat: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
martineverest:
more to what?....may ur family members experience rape
Just as they rape your sisters
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Elvictor: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
nice super story, a police man will take you to a guest house where there are lots of people and you gree enter room with am instead of to raise alarm.. I laugh, another script. please!
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Ezmans: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
proclinician:
Investigation has commenced indeed. Fools
it happens only in zoological kingdom
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Gee64: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
The police man could have been accused unjustly
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by MrPaul2: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
buygala:

Same way you avoided the thread of that woman who was presented with the DNA result is the same way we will avoid this one grin

Let all of us be mad grin
grin Holy Moses, yet you are among those that commented first. grin
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by popsy2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
B1GG:
Trust men at your peril

Trust humans at your peril. This is why we should side neither the woman not the police in this matter. Don't you think?
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by popsy2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
PS712:

This should be a simple case to prove. Except if the accuser has left out some details. If the guest house does not belong to the accused but is rather a public place then witnesses won't be far!

It takes a lot to prove rape. It is not as simple as you may be thinking. It is not just about witnesses. Trust me on this, it is my field.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by vhuqnl(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ishilove:
I'm finding the story very hard to believe.
You are weird and devilish. Rape apologist
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Bekool(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
All kinds of very weird news always coming out from nigeria.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Primenet(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Shame on that officer
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by timagentms: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's not MADNESS, It's called MADNESS, although some will call it MADNESS, but the real spelling is MADNESS of our Police.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by pretyval: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
No be for this country? A lot happens in this country. Fed Govt of Nigeria just claimed they gave over $60m loan to another country to fight Covid. Meanwhile we dey seek for help and loan. Person collect loan still give another person loan! E dey happen?
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by OvisFranko: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
mhiztalee:
I no believe this story abeg....
You have not experienced police oppression that is why you are saying this.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by tollyboy5(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
chiddyok:
The one above me said there is more to this story. Rape apologist. The others have avoided this thread, they are busy with the thread of the woman who was presented with a the dna result of her child. Double standards.
He's not a rape apologist , people ignorantly believe stories without investigation. False rape case will cause real rape case to be snub. Nobody is above investigation!
We've heard girls in the past agree to sex so they can use iPhone camera, what if lady turn the story to "I got rape why trying to take picture" all rape case need proper investigation .
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by OvisFranko: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is an interesting story to follow .
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Femeto: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bad Cops everywhere . Nigerian Police Force needs re-branding.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
tollyboy5:

He's not a rape apologist , people ignorantly believe stories without investigation. False rape case will cause real rape case to be snub. Nobody is above investigation!
We've heard girls in the past agree to sex so they can use iPhone camera, what if lady turn the story to "I got rape why trying to take picture" all rape case need proper investigation .
So a widow will decide to accuse a policeman, knowing the type of abuse of power even a corporal is capable of. I’m done with this argument bro.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Warmaterial(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Weda na true or lie since say na police pesin dey involve I want make he pay for all the intimidation, bribery and frame-up etc... because dis men dey heartless no be here
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Scout60(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
chiddyok:
The one above me said there is more to this story. Rape apologist. The others have avoided this thread, they are busy with the thread of the woman who was presented with the dna result of her child. Double standards.

calm down and learn how to give everyone fair hearing. Do not condemn because you hear rape
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Scout60(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
chiddyok:

So a widow will decide to accuse a policeman, knowing the type of abuse of power even a corporal is capable of. I’m done with this argument bro.

so because she is a widow makes her innocent. The day person go accuse you eeh

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Emarvel(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
DamZik:

Good to know that you werere there.

I pray your daughter, wife and mother won't fall victim of a Nigerian Police officer.
I pray someone don't also blackmail you when deal go wrong
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
bukatyne:

I do too.

Let's see how it ends.

There is more to the story than is said.
I'm pretty sure more details will be coming out over the days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.