Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates (75523 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
I'm finding the story very hard to believe.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Chirowman(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
what a nonsense,the police man should be brought to book.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by andyanders: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
So the trucks and bus drivers they arrest during this pandemic is not enough, their new trend now is to kidnap women in the guirse that she got no face mask and got her rapped? 95% of The Nigerian police officers are the worst being EVER created.

I Know that the IG will fish out the idiot.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Psoul(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
POLICE!!!!!....they can do anything.

Is it not the same police that used sachet water nylon as cond0m to rape sex workers at Abuja after arresting many of them.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by B1GG: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Some men are sheep in human clothing. When is all these rape issues gonna stop, Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by meClinton: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
this case is not something to joke on, i think the police man should be brought to justice immidiately cry cry
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by jamace(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Only one policeman raped her..throughout the night... in a guest house?...And she couldn't yank off the testicles and cry for help?

This seems to be an afterthought rape case. She must have bargained for an amount of money which the policeman refused to pay....as she saw it as an opportunity to trade her oloshoism.

Olosho biz gone sour....

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Emarvel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
After reading all the comments above, i believe many people just read the title of the post and then rush to comment, without reading the body of the post.
How can police as a team arrest for not wearing facemask and then take you to a guesthouse, where ONE of them raped you till DAWN.
the story doesn't add up ahbeg.
The case is dead on arrival.
The both of them had a good time together and he failed to give her transport money to go back home, that's all.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Actually this is not a laughing matter. Where is this nation going. Which direction?

Can someone tell me. It's so pathetic.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Let the case be resolved and the guilty party suffer the appropriate punishment
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Emarvel:
After reading all the comments above, i believe many people just read the title of the post and then rush to comment, without reading the body of the post.
How can police as a team arrest for not wearing facemask and then take you to a guesthouse, where ONE of them raped you till DAWN.
the story doesn't add up ahbeg.
The case is dead on arrival.
The both of them had a good time together and he failed to give her transport money to go back home, that's all.

Good to know that you werere there.

I pray your daughter, wife and mother won't fall victim of a Nigerian Police officer.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by OneMillionBoys(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
chiddyok:
The one above me said there is more to this story. Rape apologist. The others have avoided this thread, they are busy with the thread of the woman who was presented with a the dna result of her child. Double standards.
[/s] Shut up woman
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by faceland: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
The story is believable. They now arresting anyone because Sallah is near. After violating many people's right, no wonder they have started raping the helpless. They must have noticed she didn't call for anyone to come and bail her so they took advantage of her.

May curse be on all wicked police and extortionist, may they and their families meet a bad end.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by faceland: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Someone should gun him down form a distance (those cowards) because all of them are co-conspirators
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by popsy2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
B1GG:
trust policemen at your own peril

I didn't say I trust them. Trust women at your peril.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by mentored: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by faceland: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
mentored:

Let the case be investigated

Both the accuser and accusee should be investigated
Investigated by the police and his friends.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Mpanyi: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
The country is finished. Nobody is brave enough for demonstration and those in authority know that and that's why they behave as they like.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by B1GG: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
popsy2:

I didn't say I trust them. Trust women at your peril.
Trust men at your peril

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by mentored: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
faceland:

Investigated by the police and his friends.

What happened to private investigators
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by chatinent: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
My hatred for the police just increased by 1% again.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by pfadom: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
I'm very sorry. These heartless and lawless characters of the police towards the Nigerian people are responsible for our indifference to the plight of police in the hands of the military, bandits and criminals.

I don't mind if Wadume is released. Nigeria Police Force doesn't deserve our sympathy.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by SuperStarBabe(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
I hate night movement, even the Nigerian police is not to be trusted.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Sholajulius: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]God have mercy for nigeria police
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by EternalBeing: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by pfadom: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wonder if the first port of call to report cases of rape and other crimes are themselves professional rapists and career criminals.

Shame on all of them. I am tired of the administrative style of the IGP Adamu Muhammed. He only opens investigations. We have not had clear cut prosecution and sentence. How many of them have been publicly paraded the way they parade civilian crime suspects.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by PS712: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
popsy2:
This should be a simple case to prove. Except if the accuser has left out some details. If the guest house does not belong to the accused but is rather a public place then witnesses won't be far!
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Deepthoughts: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Charleys:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-police-officer-raped-me-till-dawn-for-not-wearing-nose-mask-widow-narrates/
This woman may be blackmailing the police officer for failing or refusing to pay properly for konji service,for God's sake how can you be rape through out the night in a hotel n you didn't a sound to attract the management!,if she is acting base on the provocation of passion someone should please let her know that she is playing with fire.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
Shut up woman
You can commit femicide. No be woman born you? Is she not a human being? It’s everyone you address with disrespect, we all aren’t the women in your life.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by ComeAndobo: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Charleys:

Rape is not a crime of passion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.