Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? (3315 Views)

What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice / Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Kriss216: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

Pained is an overstatement. Don't flatter yourself.

It won't be long.
It's long enough, baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by InfinityFabric: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

Nigerian girl that you will still marry laslas.
But not with the knife cuts. And there goes the difference.
But it's not his fault tho, if you've met criminals all your life, u'd think everyone is a criminal.
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by InfinityFabric: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
No babe is worth this, to be honest.
And how many ask for this to be done ? I bet it's the slowpoke among men who brought up this nonsense.
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by InfinityFabric: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
No babe is worth this, to be honest.
And how many ask for this to be done ? I bet it's the slowpoke among men who will bring up this nonsense.
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
InfinityFabric:

But not with the knife cuts. And there goes the difference.
But it's not his fault tho, if you've met criminals all your life, u'd think everyone is a criminal.

I have met crminals o but I still don't conclude.

As for the knife cuts, too extreme. That cannot be for getting married
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by InfinityFabric: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

That's why there's a "If" in the title. I trusted, u betrayed me.

I mean if all he met are the awful girls, he will probably think all of them are awful. He should change his circles or his standards.

Even tho girls are at least 3 out of 10 or 4 out of 10 crazy, boy oh boy are they enjoyable when not awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pInk1rV2VEg
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by AfroKnight: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
InfinityFabric:

And how many ask for this to be done ? I bet it's the slowpoke among men who will bring up this nonsense.

Why are you triggered? cheesy

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by InfinityFabric: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

Why are you triggered? cheesy
Trigger ko Pistol ni.
Ewure agba!
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by IchbinAB: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
I dey craze? Who love epp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience With Club Girls / Can’t Believe They Have Hack 911.re / Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.