Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' (5458 Views)

Did Martin Luther Really Regret Starting The Reformation? / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Martin Luther King Jnr Had All Night Sex Orgy At A Workshop Before Death-fbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by budaatum: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
LordReed:

So if anybody can be described as an embodiment of wickedness, it's simply their nature and not a flaw? How about stupidity would it also not be a flaw?

grin grin grin
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by aadoiza: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
budaatum:

Aadozia! So instead of admitting you were wrong, you modified it, lol!

As I said:

So saying that it was kant and not your master he called a bloody racist means I'm still claiming to be right abi?
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by budaatum: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
aadoiza:

So saying that it was kant and not your master he called a bloody racist means I'm still claiming to be right abi?

You really are funny, aadozia. Your level is not here. Stick to your flat earth please.

1 Like

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by aadoiza: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
LordReed:

So if anybody can be described as an embodiment of wickedness, it's simply their nature and not a flaw? How about stupidity would it also not be a flaw?
Stop being shallow. What's a flaw? A flaw is a blemish, or a disfigurement that prevents an object from being TOTALLY perfect.
Stupidity means lack of intelligence, or common sense. There are adults who cannot use their intelligence, differentiate from their left hand from right due to brain damage or whatever the cause might have been. These are called stupid, not in a derogatory way as it's what they are. So their stupid is no flaw, as far as intelligence is concerned. However; someone who sometimes fails to use their common sense when they are expected to do so, can be said to a flaw, which is stupidity.
A perfectly white shirt stained with a drop of engine oil can no longer be said to be perfectly white, but it is still a white shirt. But if you completely dipped it in a bucketful of engine oil, it's no longer a white but condemned shirt.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by LordReed(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
aadoiza:

Stop being shallow. What's a flaw? A flaw is a blemish, or a disfigurement that prevents an object from being TOTALLY perfect.
Stupidity means lack of intelligence, or common sense. There are adults who cannot use their intelligence, differentiate from their left hand from right due to brain damage or whatever the cause might have been. These are called stupid, not in a derogatory way as it's what they are. So their stupid is no flaw, as far as intelligence is concerned. However; someone who sometimes fails to use their common sense when they are expected to do so, can be said to a flaw, which is stupidity.
A perfectly white shirt stained with a drop of engine oil can no longer be said to be perfectly white, but it is still a white shirt. But if you completely dipped it in a bucketful of engine oil, it's no longer a white but condemned shirt.

And don't be so arrogant. I am asking you questions so that what you are saying is clearer, don't act like a dickhead because you being asked questions.

And what of the person who is wickedness personified, is it a flaw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

Please stop lying. Especially when your lying can very easily be proven.

Though, even with evidence placed in front of you I bet you'd continue insisting you are right!

Martian never called Heidegger a racist!

I don’t know about you but to me Nazism is synonymous with racism. My thanks for your “card carrying nazi” information was sarcasm.

I mentioned their racism for those who may not know because one should know the biases, prejudices, and sympathies of authors of the work one imbibes.
E.g. Kant again. His fundamental worldview or maxim about the nature of humanity was hierarchical with “whites” at the top of the pyramid. Think about the kind of maxims he would act on that he would will to become universal laws with a worldview like that.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 04, 2021
"one should know the biases, prejudices, and sympathies of authors of the work one imbibes."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gliddon

This guy was an "Egyptologist". Some people will level accusations of "Afrocentrism" on any one who calls into question and points out the fatal flaws in mainstream or established history, while being ignorant of the fact that they are espousing Eurocentric lies. If they were aware that what they think they know was written by bumptious ly ignorant bigots like George Gliddon, they would keep grains of salt handy while reading anything. Philosophy ,History, or the News.

This one is a gift Donnie. Some real shit to support your bullshit. grin

1 Like

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by budaatum: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Well, pity aadozia did not understand that.

Regardless, the book being discussed here is not about race, but about 'being', which applies to all races, and things for that matter, though that is in no way a reason for you to read what you want to remain ignorant about.

P.s. That was not sarcasm. And yes, salt, always.

Martian:
I don’t know about you but to me Nazism is synonymous with racism. My thanks for your “card carrying nazi” information was sarcasm.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by aadoiza: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

And don't be so arrogant. I am asking you questions so that what you are saying is clearer, don't act like a dickhead because you being asked questions.

And what of the person who is wickedness personified, is it a flaw?
You're still as shallow as ever. Even a jss student would grasp this simple english.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by aadoiza: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

You really are funny, aadozia. Your level is not here. Stick to your flat earth please.
At your age, you should be done with unconscionable skullduggery.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by LordReed(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

You're still as shallow as ever. Even a jss student would grasp this simple english.

Abeg park one side you are too full of yourself. I am asking for clarification so that I don't make false assumptions but you think you are some kinda of diva. GTFOH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by budaatum: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

At your age, you should be done with unconscionable skullduggery.

You do not know my age, and age has nothing to do with anything since even a baby can teach you, if you chose to learn of course, instead of ignorantly make false assumptions.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by aadoiza: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Abeg park one side you are too full of yourself. I am asking for clarification so that I don't make false assumptions but you think you are some kinda of diva. GTFOH.
OK, but e no cause cry na. O ya pele.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by aadoiza: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

You do not know my age, and age has nothing to do with anything since even a baby can teach you, if you chose to learn of course, instead of ignorantly make false assumptions.
You're way too old to indulge yourself in frivolities and online shenanigans as you do every so often. Pathetic MILF.
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by budaatum: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

You're way too old to indulge yourself in frivolities and online shenanigans as you do every so often. Pathetic MILF.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13219211_ignorancecanbe_jpegada8161f76ea997e7429e1ced1fa689e

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
aadoiza:

OK, but e no cause cry na. O ya pele.

[img]https://media./images/c133a00f7900fd236bc7dcc828b45384/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
DCatt:

Monkey drop my mentions! OLAADEGBU is still living in your head months after he hasn't posted anything.

One year living rent free in his head. Howdie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by wirinet(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2021

3. ‘The race of Negroes … [is] full of affect and passion, very lively, chatty and vain. It can be educated, but only to the education of servants, ie, they can be trained.’

Gbam . I don't know of the characterization of other races, but Kant described the average Negro (especially the Nigerian).
Full of passion - (sex and enjoyment), very lively - love owanbe and ceremonies, very lively - talks loud and loves titles (Chief, Dr, Honourable, Excellency, Alhaji, etc.) Educated - but only educated to serve the interests of his colonial master's ie Queens English, religion and administration and not science and technology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being And Time - Martin Heidegger' by DCatt: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
I'm ok, just taking time off to prep for the BOOMS on the way!

Great to see you again.
OLAADEGBU:

One year living rent free in his head. Howdie? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Atheism. / (PICTURES)Grand Opening Of Oyedepo’s Largest Auditorium In East & Central Africa / Why Does Yahweh Need Angels?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.