Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Do Women Find Attractive In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Find Attractive In Men (301 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Find Attractive In Men by ValourDigest(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Hello gentlemen! You’re welcome to another special crossover article where you’ll get to hear all the juiciest relationship tips straight from a woman. Today, we will be talking about something pretty funny and that is what women find attractive in men. All the traits I’d be giving you today are things I know myself. But, apart from that, I went further and did some interviews with  other women. So, you can bet that I’ve got some wonderful insights for you.

As usual, I’m the female writer for Virtue Digest. So, without further ado, let’s get started on today’s journey.

What attributes do women find attractive in men? Or, better yet, what kind of men are women attracted to? Well, I’ll tell you. But, don’t be surprised when you see that some of them already apply to you, handsome.

Trait No1: A man with leadership skills and a busy life

Don’t get things wrong with the “busy life” part of this trait. Women don’t want a man that is too busy to even have a relationship. But, we are still attracted to a man that is busy establishing himself and doing things that fulfill him.

In addition to a busy life, leadership skills are important because they show that you are powerful enough to pursue and conquer whatever you want. Essentially, leadership equals power and women are attracted to power. Thankfully, you can develop leadership skills. Just don’t go and become a Cersie Lannister on that account.

READ MORE: https://valourdigest.com/what-do-women-find-attractive-in-men/

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Friends With Benefits Without Catching Feelings / Masturbate And Chat With Hot Women / Throwback To A Romantic Trip To Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.