Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno (45219 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Perfecttouchade: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Tumbulum: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who won't be depressed fighting a senseless war
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Racoon(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
PTSD is already taking its deadly toll on these poor soldiers.Imagine this trend of adding amnesty to the BH terrorist they're fighting against.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ask Google sir..

Lol. Nairaland Pastor is giving me fire for fire ooo. Thou shalt not be petty. cheesy grin

Seriously though, stop saying what you don't know. I respect and like you a lot. But this one, you no sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by pointstores(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na real nawa
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by iwaeda: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Depression and mental is real

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by OK2NVME: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
They did not state the name of the soldier and are making excuses for him as well being mentally depressed.

This is one of buruntai's Boko brigade .

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kharol1234: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

The Salary scale in the Military today is okay..

Motivation / Morale is Extremely low... not Salary..
ok how? r u in the system?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Henryabuja: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ask Google sir..
See Mr. Preacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by DelphiOracle(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

I will like to know how much they pay them
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Princedapace(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

Oga, salary is low... their salary is low

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed
then organize a coup na
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by DelphiOracle(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ask Google sir..
no way! We go ask u. U seems to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Zubydo: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/soldier-suffering-depression-kills-senior-officer-in-borno/

Why didn't u tell us the reason given by the soldier for killing his superior instead of tagging it depression. I believe when he was arrested and asked why he killed his superior, he replied with a reason. But that part is what u guys will keep from the public and call it depression so u won't look bad in the eyes of the public. Sense is not far from u.

7 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
ednut1:
then organize a coup na

If you can lead the way, I will follow you na. undecided
Shebi you saw coup in my post... Coup ko, soup ni.

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

45k is not low?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:

If you can lead the way, I will follow you na. undecided
Shebi you saw coup in my post... Coup ko, soup ni.
the soldiers i meant

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by EternalBeing: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
We don't have psychologist within our Nigerian army. It will affect them
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
ednut1:
the soldiers i meant

Ok. If you lead them, they will follow you. You can contact the COAS Buratai and give him the idea... I'm sure he'd love it and appreciate your suggestion.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Farki: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
It has started, mutiny and killings, we were saying it since.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by oluwasegun007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Some of this guys have been in battle front for about 3 to 4 years while some dont even no where N.E is...

Depression is certain.

5 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Fayol3005: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
ARE YOU AN UPCOMING ARTISTE?.
Are you an Upcoming Artiste with a Good Song but you don't have the platform to promote your song.
Click the link below for more info:
https:///message/MWXTXFGQTBXKB1
https:///+2348066334462
NOTE: ZERO FEE FOR MASSIVE PROMOTION AND BRANDING.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by obataokenwa(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thank God my friend acted so fast. His brother was posted to Maiduguri and the senior Bros told him to resign and he processed visa for him to travel to Dubai since it's the easier place to get visa. His brother is currently working as a security agent in a company over there in Dubai. He's more relaxed and successful.

By now we would have buried him. If not this Covid-19, he's planning to relocate his family to Dubai. The guy sends money and takes very good care of his family unlike when he was in Nigerian Army.

14 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wat is never an emotional easy affair
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wat is never an emotional easy affair cry
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by mamaafrik(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

which salary is not low,they collect basic less than 60k per months (ssce recruit)
Saving the live of you and I
Is that a pay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by puretayo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
As seen online.
loneprof:

Talk now, how much is the salary of a recruit (tradesmen/non-tradesmen). Military schooled man, please tell us... grin

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Royalfurnitures: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
If actually he was suffering from depression,why didn't he kill himself or any of his family members? Why kill another person's father,husband,brother,...

Yoir home is incomplete without good quality furniture , that's why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Afolabimills(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
puretayo:
As seen online.

I believe there must be an updated list. That's way too low. undecided

Don't mind Pastor Righteousness89. He is doing oversabi. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.