Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno (45222 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

The Salary scale in the Military today is okay..

Motivation / Morale is Extremely low... not Salary..
It is still low compared to countries who's budget aren't are as big as Nigeria's own. Our country's on extra time
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
It is still low compared to countries who's budget aren't are as big as Nigeria's own. Our country's on extra time
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
edo3:
Baba,, na all of them dey go sambisa?? Some soldiers no even no anything other than carrying files for office.. U don't know anything boy.. If they want increase salaries,, it should for those serving in NE alone.. I was there,, so don't fucking quote me again bastard.

If you're looking for whom to form tout with, I'm not your candidate. Talk is cheap though, since it's online...
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by ymstar(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
obataokenwa:
Thank God my friend acted so fast. His brother was posted to Maiduguri and the senior Bros told him to resign and he processed visa for him to travel to Dubai since it's the easier place to get visa. His brother is currently working as a security agent in a company over there in Dubai. He's more relaxed and successful.

By now we would have buried him. If not this Covid-19, he's planning to relocate his family to Dubai. The guy sends money and takes very good care of his family unlike when he was in Nigerian Army.
You see now.
Isn't that ok than being a yeye Nigerian army of which, if you die, u die in vain.

I really commend the two brothers for their vision
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by obataokenwa(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
ymstar:

You see now.
Isn't that ok than being a yeye Nigerian army of which, if you die, u die in vain.

I really commend the two brothers for their vision
my friend is even more happier cos when his brother was in Nigerian army, they always spend to protect their brother so he won't be sent to Maiduguri but no way.

The responsibility of taking care of the wife and children was on my friend but right now everyone is happy and doing well.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by UKkev: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed
please define a recruit.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by UKkev: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
ednut1:
45k is not low?
big lie. Don't mislead people here please. When you don't know something, ask questions or shut up
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by bonnyhope: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not what I think! Salary is not fixed ! It's based on Rank.

I schooled in the Military! My Dad was a Senior Military officer! I have my Colleauges who are Presently Serving officers in the Military..

The Salary is way better now..

Morale is low.

There are benefits given to Soldiers in the war front, in the country or posted outside. Many of them are being Cheated.

Politicizing the Military

Delay Promotions , Postings and Appointments

Tribal sentiments in posting, Promotions ,etc

These are the Moral killing things in the Military

Salary is not a problem in the Military..

As you get Promoted! Your salary increases.
You have the benefit of salary for life after Retirement..

Once you are Retired, you are Given a Heavy Pay as Gratuity.

The salary of the Military is okay..

I think you actually know the intoto

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
edo3:
Don't even dare boy cos my physique will make u shit in ur pants.. I was even replying son of a bitch that just registered nairaland..

When parents refuse to train their children, this is the result... You lack home training and it is a shame how your parents failed at raising you properly.

Keep blabbing...
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Olichoke: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

I schooled in the Military! My Dad was a Senior Military officer! I have my Colleauges who are Presently Serving officers in the Military..

Morale is low.

There are benefits given to Soldiers in the war front, in the country or posted outside. Many of them are being Cheated.

Nairaland Pastor is well versed in military Kitty gritty. Na true soldier of Christ you be. I salute your godly courage and voice on this platform. With you Nairalanders will be born again someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by ymstar(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
obataokenwa:
my friend is even more happier cos when his brother was in Nigerian army, they always spend to protect their brother so he won't be sent to Maiduguri but no way.

The responsibility of taking care of the wife and children was on my friend but right now everyone is happy and doing well.
Abeg help me tell am say, I'm happy for him too.
Tell am say, a nairalander is happy for him.
God forbid, had it been he stayed and any bad thing happened, Na like dis I go do my hand for am o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by kaludestiny10(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Its better to die of hunger and joblessness, than to join the army and be killed by a fellow soldier.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
UKkev:
please define a recruit.

An Army Recruit is a person who enlists for General Service in the Defence Forces and on completion of the initial training program is promoted to Private.
www.military.ie

Now you're educated...
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by bizhop01: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Neddyogu(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
SenatorBright:

In my opinion, it's either the lieutenant gave or he is giving vital information to terrorist that the Soldier feel is harmful to his command. Don't forget that he didn't shot him in battle, he shot him while the officer was on call. They have got o investigate who the officer talked to on phone. Check his contact to access it. Some soldiers are angry with many of their colleagues who they feels gave advance information to terrorist before and after operation.

The officer may also have done something that prompted his own killing. It's just an opinion. But many of these soldiers are tired to see their best friends killed while Boko Haram members are freed.

So if u were to divulge military secrets and information to the enemy, u would do so in an open place on the military base over normal GSM network? Na wa for u o
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by mrbaba18(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
If u don't know what to say keep quiet der salary is very low
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by FullBlastLight: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed

He was depressed & he didn't shoot himself?

Or, what did u mean?

Methinks depressed pple kill themselves!

Isn't dt what he ought 2 hv done? Huh?

Pple shld gullibly beliv dis mendacious after-thought fabrication at their own disillusionment!
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by FullBlastLight: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Morale is low.

It's ok compared 2 d salaries of political leaders who are doing practically next-to-nothing?

I don't agree it's ok, when they don't own houses & cars like d politicians who are doing nothing do have!

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Righteousness89(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
FullBlastLight:

It's ok compared 2 d salaries of political leaders who are doing practically next-to-nothing?

I don't agree it's ok, when they don't own houses & cars like d politicians who are doing nothing do have!

My Brother the Truth is that no salary amount will be okay..

What I know is that the military today is better paid than few years ago..

The Problem in the war front is not Salary..

Our Soldiers used to be the best on land in Africa even when salary was poorer..

There are other factors that is killung the Military today..
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by FullBlastLight: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother the Truth is that no salary amount will be okay..

What I know is that the military today is better paid than few years ago..

The Problem in the war front is not Salary..

Our Soldiers used to be the best on land in Africa even when salary was poorer..

There are other factors that is killung the Military today..

D saddest part of their struggle is d unfortunate fact dt d politicians don't even let d military's relentless efforts reflect in d Nation!

See how d political leaders are selfishly bastardising d country dt d military are selflessly fighting & dying for!
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Shakathezulu1: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

Oga say what you know. Go and ask,how much a private collects in the Army b4 u start spitting yarns.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rubbish which depression. It was an act off vendetta.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by iwaeda: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thereishel:

The killer is likely to be boko haram that was given amnesty and is recruited into army

Only God can tell
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by kiddkash(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

can you give me n idea of how much they're paid?
because the ones in war front complain about being paid just 20,000
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by PremierGuy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is very serious subordination
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by tiswell(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
SenatorBright:

In my opinion, it's either the lieutenant gave or he is giving vital information to terrorist that the Soldier feel is harmful to his command. Don't forget that he didn't shot him in battle, he shot him while the officer was on call. They have got o investigate who the officer talked to on phone. Check his contact to access it. Some soldiers are angry with many of their colleagues who they feels gave advance information to terrorist before and after operation.

The officer may also have done something that prompted his own killing. It's just an opinion. But many of these soldiers are tired to see their best friends killed while Boko Haram members are freed.

read again, this time very slowly...the officer was on phone call with his newly married wife

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by FrankD21(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
He should have committed shoe size instead of mother. RIP.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by earnit3: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by 9gerian: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Or Boko haram sympathizer...

OK2NVME:
One of the so-called repentant BH members absorbed into the army.

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by d33types: 3:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Dagger111:

Shut up, u knw ntin abt Army. The least soldier takes home 75k monthly.

Only a staff sergeant (who had served for >20yrs) takes upto that. Their salary is poor, guy. That's worse than a 20yr cleaners salary in the ministry of defence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) / Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.