Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno (45226 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by InvertedHammer: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
/
Depression or frustration?

That's the easiest way to get the attention of the fat cows in Abuja.

Once senior officers become targets, positive changes will come.

Until then, making videos online will solve nothing.

/

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Dpharisee: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed

Those are not the cause of depression in the Army. Long deployment, constant anxiety, poor leadership by superiors, sabotage health challenges

5 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dpharisee:

Those are not the cause of depression in the Army. Long deployment, constant anxiety, poor leadership by superiors, sabotage health challenges

Yea, that's another angle. I know most of those recruits would have PTSD. But my earlier assertions hold true. Proper remuneration and career progression up the ranks goes a long way in motivating soldiers embarassed

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Owaincouncil: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

The Salary scale in the Military today is okay..

Motivation / Morale is Extremely low... not Salary..

Salary of 49k is not low for someone facing battle every now and them.
What's your definition of low salary.

Let me help you Bro with what nigerian soldier earn per month.

After the increase, a private Soldier now earns about N48,000-N49,000

. A Lance Corporal Salary is about N54,000-N55,000
. A Corporal new salary is N58,000

. A Sergeant in the Nigerian Army earns about N63,000

. Staff Sergeant earns N68,000

. Warrant Officer earns N80,000

. Master Warrant Officer earns N90,000

For Commissioned Officers in the Nigerian Army, below are the ranks and how much they earn

. A Second Lieutenant earns about N120,000

. A Lieutenant in the Nigerian army collects about N180,000

. For a Captain in the Nigerian army, the new salary is N220,000

. The new salary of a Major in the Nigerian army is N300,000

. A Lt. Colonel collects about N350,000
. A Colonel earns N550,000

. Brigadier General's new salary structure is N750,000
. A Major General earns about N950,000

. Lt. General in the Nigerian army earns around N1 million

.Finally the new salary structure for a General is abut N1.5 million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by AOB1: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not what I think! Salary is not fixed ! It's based on Rank.

I schooled in the Military! My Dad was a Military! I have my Colleauges who are Presently Serving officers in the Military..

The Salary way better now..
you guys are the problem of this country you don't do any deep research and you just conclude that the salary is ok mtcheew sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by mamaafrik(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
ednut1:
45k is not low?
don't mind that mad man,oloshi kekere.
Sahara reporters,over to you,w e seriously trust you people to get us the info on why he killed the oga,the guy name sound like a northern Minority name.
I knew something like this will start in the army.
I won't be shocked if a larger insurrection in the army start.
I smell something .....,it's what your mind is telling you it is.
North was the one shouting "He hate the North "when a first truthful recruitment that truly brought in more southerners to the army as a through reflection of merit was done by Ihejerika then,one mad herds of Northern representatives shouted then forgetting how long the North had shortchanged the South in The military

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Owaincouncil: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not what I think! Salary is not fixed ! It's based on Rank.

I schooled in the Military! My Dad was a Military! I have my Colleauges who are Presently Serving officers in the Military..

The Salary way better now..

Evangelist, is that an answer to his simple question??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nitah1: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
SenatorBright:

In my opinion, it's either the lieutenant gave or he is giving vital information to terrorist that the Soldier feel is harmful to his command. Don't forget that he didn't shot him in battle, he shot him while the officer was on call. They have got o investigate who the officer talked to on phone. Check his contact to access it. Some soldiers are angry with many of their colleagues who they feels gave advance information to terrorist before and after operation.

The officer may also have done something that prompted his own killing. It's just an opinion. But many of these soldiers are tired to see their best friends killed while Boko Haram members are freed.

Thank you��.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by edo3(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:

Evangelist, how much do you think their salary is? Please tell me...
oga,, their salaries is over ok.. Brother,, their are a lot military personnel out there doing nothing like d navy n airforce but cashing out because of what d Army is facing.. If i were to be president of ds country, I will reduce d strength of d navy n air force cos they are non essentials in d fight against boko haram.. I know what am telling u bruv.. Some of these personnel av lost touches wt weapon handlings except to Bleep n expect salaries.. The strength is too much... The govt av to downsize them.

3 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed

I have two airports for sale in Abuja, are you interested?

Believe any Nigerian security apparatus at your own peril.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Mars16(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lies, I knew this is what the corrupt army would say.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Elsueno: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
SenatorBright:

In my opinion, it's either the lieutenant gave or he is giving vital information to terrorist that the Soldier feel is harmful to his command. Don't forget that he didn't shot him in battle, he shot him while the officer was on call. They have got o investigate who the officer talked to on phone. Check his contact to access it. Some soldiers are angry with many of their colleagues who they feels gave advance information to terrorist before and after operation.

The officer may also have done something that prompted his own killing. It's just an opinion. But many of these soldiers are tired to see their best friends killed while Boko Haram members are freed.

That is not what happened, don't tarnish the lieutenant name, he was a very brave soldier, just married last year
Becareful what you say here, don't think it's faceless woh

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
edo3:
oga,, their salaries is over ok

Go and collect and go to Sambisa na... undecided

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by skukimania(f): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Depressed or one of the rehabilitated saints?

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Toosure70: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

how much is the salary.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Or maybe he gun down a perceive boko haram sympathizer. Just maybe.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

which salary is not low? how much are the rank and files paid? we are not talking about the top men in the military. oga, the salary of the Junior ones in the military is nothing to write home about. if you then adjust their salaries to inflation, you will pity them.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
This is religious induced killing.
May his soul rest in peace.
I wept when I saw the wife crying today.
This is evil & the soldier must face death sentence.
Low pay or depression is not an excuse to murder a promising young officer.
If he is not okay with the pay, he can leave the job.
Religion & ethnicity has destroyed the NA.
We will follow up & he must suffer death by firing no matter how long it takes we will ensure God willing this coward of a soldier that runs upon sighting BHT will fire 20 round because of religious intolerance.
WHY DID HE NOT KILL SOMEONE HE SHARES SAME FAITH WITH? THAT IS THE TREND IN THE NE NOW.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by kellidoo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Imagine in your very own eyes they kill your fellow comrade, and the same idiots are given presidential treatment and then released to the community as repentant BH.........Had to bear for a Soldier

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nitah1: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Owaincouncil:

Salary of 49k is not low for someone facing battle every now and them.
What's your definition of low salary.

Let me help you Bro with what nigerian soldier earn per month.

After the increase, a private Soldier now earns about N48,000-N49,000

. A Lance Corporal Salary is about N54,000-N55,000
. A Corporal new salary is N58,000

. A Sergeant in the Nigerian Army earns about N63,000

. Staff Sergeant earns N68,000

. Warrant Officer earns N80,000

. Master Warrant Officer earns N90,000

For Commissioned Officers in the Nigerian Army, below are the ranks and how much they earn

. A Second Lieutenant earns about N120,000

. A Lieutenant in the Nigerian army collects about N180,000

. For a Captain in the Nigerian army, the new salary is N220,000

. The new salary of a Major in the Nigerian army is N300,000

. A Lt. Colonel collects about N350,000
. A Colonel earns N550,000

. Brigadier General's new salary structure is N750,000
. A Major General earns about N950,000

. Lt. General in the Nigerian army earns around N1 million

.Finally the new salary structure for a General is abut N1.5 million
This is insulting....49k haba...
No wonder most of them have chosen to abandon ship...
Face bullets for 49k

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by chuksoyo21(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

There are no hygiene factors in the Nigerian army going by Frederick herzberg two factor theory...
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Charly68: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
They have turned the gun against themselves ,so unfortunate ..we shall see how this nonsense will end
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Awoo88: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Is that the pic of the slain officer post along with the story or that of the acting pro of the army?? The army insignia on his shoulder says Lt col!!!
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Authoreety: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na wa
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Don't they know the pay before joining?
I am sure 108k-152k is OK for a new intake especially in NE.
If he was a BHT sympathizer, is that what the law says should be done to him? I am sure if PMB had killed those he suspect of corruption, those thinking this way will have asked if PMB is a court of law.
When he is among the best in his course, patriotic, gentle, humble, upright, generous.
What is wrong is wrong regardless of who is doing it & what is right is right, regardless who is doing it.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nitah1: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xposed2020:
May his soul rest in peace.
I wept when I saw the wife crying today.
This is evil & the soldier must face death sentence.
Low pay or depression is not an excuse to murder a promising young officer.
If he is not okay with the pay, he can leave the job.
Religion & ethnicity has destroyed the NA.
We will follow up & he must suffer death by firing no matter how long it takes we will ensure God willing this coward of a soldier that runs upon sighting BHT will fire 20 round because of religious intolerance.
WHY DID HE NOT KILL SOMEONE HE SHARES SAME FAITH WITH? THAT IS THE TREND IN THE NE NOW.
I wish you advocate death penalty for the so called repentant boko members.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by SenatorBright(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Elsueno:

That is not what happened, don't tarnish the lieutenant name, he was a very brave soldier, just married last year
Becareful what you say here, don't think it's faceless woh

If you read carefully, you will see where i wrote "just an opinion".
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Dagger111(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
ednut1:
45k is not low?

Shut up, u knw ntin abt Army. The least soldier takes home 75k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nobody pays any private 49k.
Salary- 58k
Addition- 20k
Feeding- 45k
Allowance- 30k
Cigarette- 6k.
If the religious bigot is not okay, he should leave the job.
Can you dictate to your employer how much to pay you when you clearly agreed & the employer even added 51k extra for you?

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Oteikwu1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

d salary is very poor
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nitah1:
I wish you advocate death penalty for the so called repentant boko members.

Amen.
But the soldier should thank his stars sha . . .
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by manunitedbabes: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nsogbu di

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.