Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno (45227 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by nedekid: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed
Is there anyone with high salary in Nigeria?
99% of workers will tell you their salaries are low. Besides last I checked the Nigeria army is still voluntary and not a conscription army.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by aliscomonaj: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who told you that is not low?
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

The Salary scale in the Military today is okay..

Motivation / Morale is Extremely low... not Salary..
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nitah1:
I wish you advocate death penalty for the so called repentant boko members.

the dilemma before the country is enormous.
If you kill bokoharam, the soldiers will snap you & even tell the authorities.
Now some hand over them alive to show they are working which is hypocritical.
FG can't kill them because Amnesty International hypocrite & the international community will condemn or sanction Nigeria.
And feeding over 600 BHT a day & keeping them in humane conditions is capital intensive for the FG
So if soldiers leant to kill them and keep quiet, the idea of amnesty or capital punishment will not arise.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by bigiyaro(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

what the hell will you if not a good pay? you feel d pay is okay on what premise?
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by abimic(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

That dotherigththing guy that normally cancels first letter of some of your words for inappropriate representation is posing to be right. The onus lies on you to come with facts and if none, keep mute!. The salaries for most of the officers on the battle field are low, promotion takes so long to come despite their selflessness and dedication, morale is all time down because their so called ogas are cornering their benefits, little or no rotation while some had been in the south threatening innocent civilians, inadequate and obsolete weaponry, even their entitled benefits comes with so much difficulty for some if they die in service. There are 8 ranks of non commissioned officers while 11 for commissioned. A private who is higher than recruit earns nothing more than 60k, imagine if he has family and children in this current economy, and yet you deprive him closeness to his family and not still pay him well. Even the benefits they get for fighting boko haram which i am sure there would be something like that can never exceed 60k, so how are they paid high? and why wont moral be low with all this. Even a second lieutenant earns nothing more than 160k and you do not see that as low for someone risking his life in the north. Bros, i hope you are in the military too and serving in the north to vomit this. Why won't most police officers on the road be looking unkempt, laying false accusations in a bid to collect bribes, then your likes would still think they are earning high.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Dagger111(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xposed2020:
Nobody pays any private 49k.
Salary- 58k
Addition- 20k
Feeding- 45k
Allowance- 30k
Cigarette- 6k.
If the religious bigot is not okay, he should leave the job.
Can you dictate to your employer how much to pay you when you clearly agreed & the employer even added 51k extra for you?

Allowance is 45k bro.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
DexterousOne:
The morale is very low

The chief of army staff should have been kicked out since

He is clearly lacking leadership attributes, and is bereft of ideas
But nigeria is a place where the incompetent get to keep their offices cos they are "loyal"
Na wa
l read your submissions on the investment thread, my guy, flee from that headquarters of Hell fire, don't bother replying to folks on that thread telling you that the country is Eldorado, I am glad l left that dead country for long, I am living a fulfilled, happy and peaceful life, home is where you have peace of mind and you have the ability to pursue your God ordained destiny and if I find it in Antarctica, so be it, nonsense and Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Which depressed , he is boko haram secret service .
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
RapistOnBail:
End time Evangelist. grin
lol cool
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Dagger111(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Let me help the mode with the pictures. See his before and after death pictures. RIP to him.

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
nedekid:

Is there anyone with high salary in Nigeria?
99% of workers will tell you their salaries are low. Besides last I checked the Nigeria army is still voluntary and not a conscription army.

Definitely... Just isolating the military as it's the topic of discussion here. It is well bro.

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nitah1: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Xposed2020:
the dilemma before the country is enormous.
If you kill bokoharam, the soldiers will snap you & even tell the authorities.
Now some hand over them alive to show they are working which is hypocritical.
FG can't kill them because Amnesty International hypocrite & the international community will condemn or sanction Nigeria.
And feeding over 600 BHT a day & keeping them in humane conditions is capital intensive for the FG
So if soldiers leant to kill them and keep quiet, the idea of amnesty or capital punishment will not arise.
Nonsense.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by nedekid: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dagger111:
Let me help the mode with the pictures. See his before and after death pictures. RIP to him.
Bros na wah ohh.
Hope you are staying safe.

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Thereishel: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/soldier-suffering-depression-kills-senior-officer-in-borno/

The killer is likely to be boko haram that was given amnesty and is recruited into army
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not what I think! Salary is not fixed ! It's based on Rank.

I schooled in the Military! My Dad was a Senior Military officer! I have my Colleauges who are Presently Serving officers in the Military..

The Salary is way better now..

Morale is low.

There are benefits given to Soldiers in the war front, in the country or posted outside. Many of them are being Cheated.

Politicizing the Military

Delay Promotions , Postings and Appointments

Tribal sentiments in posting, Promotions ,etc

These are the Moral killing things in the Military

Salary is not a problem in the Military..

As you get Promoted! Your salary increases.
You have the benefit of salary for life after Retirement..

Once you are Retired, you are Given a Heavy Pay as Gratuity.

The salary of the Military is okay..

Wow...that explains everything

Only a completely incompetent and depraved institution like the Nigeria Army could produce a half-assed loon like yourself

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sacchi1162:
This one na Boko Haram member jare... Depression go make u kill yourself no b another person... This country and this 2020 fear me o... Na God go see us through am
I was about to question the link to depression myself. I wonder where the diagnosis came from on this one.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Khallicopyro: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
He overhead him giving out security details of a govt. convoy to terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by JoffreyBeroth(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

After bank charges, a private soldier receives 50k monthly
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Dagger111(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
nedekid:

Bros na wah ohh.
Hope you are staying safe.

Yes bro, thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Shedrack777:
the depression made him commit murder instead of suicide. don't know whether to be angry or happy for his life
Suicide? Where?
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by JoffreyBeroth(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not what I think! Salary is not fixed ! It's based on Rank.

I schooled in the Military! My Dad was a Senior Military officer! I have my Colleauges who are Presently Serving officers in the Military..

The Salary is way better now..

Morale is low.

There are benefits given to Soldiers in the war front, in the country or posted outside. Many of them are being Cheated.

Politicizing the Military

Delay Promotions , Postings and Appointments

Tribal sentiments in posting, Promotions ,etc

These are the Moral killing things in the Military

Salary is not a problem in the Military..

As you get Promoted! Your salary increases.
You have the benefit of salary for life after Retirement..

Once you are Retired, you are Given a Heavy Pay as Gratuity.

The salary of the Military is okay..

Zombie spotted. a private soldier earns 50k a month, just a little above $100. Can you classify that as ok?
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Warmaterial(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

u don't no anything in military man!!! Salary is the koko... Recruit salary is 50something thousand if u don't no !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Sirkingsnado: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Uwa kanyi no the soldier must be depres i remeber my guy murbrak
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by robosky02(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
SenatorBright:

In my opinion, it's either the lieutenant gave or he is giving vital information to terrorist that the Soldier feel is harmful to his command. Don't forget that he didn't shot him in battle, he shot him while the officer was on call. They have got o investigate who the officer talked to on phone. Check his contact to access it. Some soldiers are angry with many of their colleagues who they feels gave advance information to terrorist before and after operation.

The officer may also have done something that prompted his own killing. It's just an opinion. But many of these soldiers are tired to see their best friends killed while Boko Haram members are freed.

Get fact before you talk

This is planned murder

The boss wastlking to his wife he just married last year December.
And the guy shot him from close range six times. And was shouting. He has achieved his aim

He should be investigated .... What is the aim? Who is he working for? Or another disguised book haram in the rank?
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by loadman: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
He refuse to allow him pass because he is not an Hausa-Fulani,he deserve 50 bullet on he fore head,animal supperor go to hell in your next life you know how to treat order people equally.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by DexterousOne(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
AngelicBeing:
l read your submissions on the investment thread, my guy, flee from that headquarters of Hell fire, don't bother replying to folks on that thread telling you that the country is Eldorado, I am glad l left that dead country for long, I am living a fulfilled, happy and peaceful life, home is where you have peace of mind and you have the ability to pursue your God ordained destiny and if I find it in Antarctica, so be it, nonsense and Buhari grin

When the time is right
I will politely excuse myself

I have nothing more to say to some of them...
They have their own view and mentality
And I wish them all the best

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by totoboy19: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dagger111:
he looks very like late Gen Ngorgi of the Armoured corps. Is he the son? The resemblance is striking cry
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Righteousness89, I Can Clearly See Righteousness In Ur Comments. If D Their Payment Is Low Many People Wouldn't Av Wasted Their Time Buying Form & Undergo Their Rigorous Training.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Christistruth00: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed

They should have joined the Civil defence instead. They will get the Same pay with much reduced risk.
This Boko Haram thing has been Sabotaged otherwise the Chadian Army would have been allowed to finish them off.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by MansoryMX(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
A soldier killed a fellow soldier and superior chanting I have achieved my aim repeatedly and you call that Suffering from depression. Oga abeg go tell you send you to disgrace yourself to turn the dodo. Una dodo don burn beyond recognition.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by madridsta007(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
loneprof:

Morale is low.
Due to the sabotage of their operations by Nigerians of Northern origin in the Army.
Let’s tell ourselves the truth and stop the pretence.

If their salaries, allowances, equipment, etc, are given as normal, the rotations done, there wouldn’t be low morale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.