Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno (45223 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by d33types: 3:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Xposed2020:
Nobody pays any private 49k.
Salary- 58k
Addition- 20k
Feeding- 45k
Allowance- 30k
Cigarette- 6k.
If the religious bigot is not okay, he should leave the job.
Can you dictate to your employer how much to pay you when you clearly agreed & the employer even added 51k extra for you?

Nobody gets all these allowances you stated. That's the reason they were supposed to migrate to ippis. Corruption still nor let them pay these allowances after migration. They just paid soldiers few days ago
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by einsteine(m): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2020
JoffreyBeroth:

Zombie spotted. a private soldier earns 50k a month, just a little above $100. Can you classify that as ok?

In a country with a per capita income of $2000, yes.

Minimum wage is about $60, so that's ok. He won't be a private forever. Besides, the Nigerian military is completely volunteer based. No conscription.

If less people join the military, salary would be increased, simple supply and demand. As it is now, if you say privates will earn no salary, you will still see hundreds of thousands of Nigerians applying. With such huge supply of willing widgets, there is no need to pay them high.

People asking for increase in salaries of the soldiers should do the math and see if government can afford that.

In my opinion, if any soldier complains about low salary, they should be thoroughly flogged as they know about the salary before entering the profession. They also get life pension despite not making any pension contribution unlike other workers who are deducted monthly pension contribution.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 31, 2020
d33types:

Nobody gets all these allowances you stated. That's the reason they were supposed to migrate to ippis. Corruption still nor let them pay these allowances after migration. They just paid soldiers few days ago
hmmmmmmm.
I won't argue with you on this. As those concerned knows themselves. No single private soldier especially those in the NE will deny this.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by gnss(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2020
This is Serious ! Depression leads to Suicide ,Killing, Let's always Check People close to us.Are you suffering from Staphylococus aureus symptoms? Visit : www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by ceeceeuwa: 7:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Why won't they go into depression when so-called repentant boko garam are given VIP treatments, while our gallant soldiers watches on...the military should expect more scenarios like this!
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2020
There are many things that can cause this but top of the list is girl friend issue! He's cheating on the other man with his gf, that's the top of the list !
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2020
loneprof:
It's very easy for Nigerian military recruits to be depressed, honestly. Their pay is low, they boss them around too much, difficult to get promoted.

The way they treat recruits in the army ehn... It's that same frustration they transfer to civilians. embarassed

The way they treat civilians makes me not to give 2 f**ks about whatever happens to them. Until they behave like humans the whole lot of them could go shove a Boko Haram RPG up their stinking asses.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kaytixy: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Salaries are not low...

The Salary scale in the Military today is okay..

Motivation / Morale is Extremely low... not Salary..
oga you don't know what you are talking. A private soldier doesn't receive up to 70k first hand news. Is that on ok?
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Champagnegold: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Offcourse the deceased have a name the depressed is anonymous.... I smile a big mouse Nigeria army and Lai Mohd I don't know who's best
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Shedrack777: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Suicide? Where?
read the post, then, read my comment again. english is not had to comprehend na
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shedrack777:
read the post, then, read my comment again. english is not had to comprehend na
I no see suicide for the post
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Shedrack777: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I no see suicide for the post
OMG! read my first comment that you quote, but read and comprehend pls. if you don't understand it this time, then, i'll have to break it for you bit by bit to your understanding
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shedrack777:
OMG! read my first comment that you quote, but read and comprehend pls. if you don't understand it this time, then, i'll have to break it for you bit by bit to your understanding
Remember I had asked you where the suicide is? I didn't understand that is why I felt to ask that question so you could explain where suicide came in to the report, which I searched but found no mention of a suicide. undecided
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Shedrack777: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Remember I had asked you where the suicide is? I didn't understand that is why I felt to ask that question so you could explain where suicide came in to the report, which I searched but found no mention of a suicide. undecided
there was no suicide for sure.
what i'm saying was, some people depression will make them to commit suicide. but in his own case, depression makes him to commit murder instead of suicide.
hope you understood me now?
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shedrack777:
there was no suicide for sure.
what i'm saying was, some people depression will make them to commit suicide. but in his own case, depression makes him to commit murder instead of suicide.
hope you understood me now?
See, this was why I asked so I would be clear on what you meant.
Anyways, I know for a fact that depression cannot cause a person to kill another. That is not how depression works at all.
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Shedrack777: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Anyways, I know for a fact that depression cannot cause a person to kill another. That is not how depression works at all.
Kobojunkie:
Kobojunkie:
exactly my thought as well. he should have rather commit suicide instead of murder if it's truly depression
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shedrack777:
[b][/b]exactly my thought as well. he should have rather commit suicide instead of murder if it's truly depression
Precisely... what we ought to ascertain is the credentials of the person who came up with linking this story to DEPRESSION. undecided

In a country like Nigeria, where people are so shallow and simple-minded, what would stop any simple-minded being out there from reading this story and concluding that those who suffer from depression are in fact potential murderers? undecided
Re: Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno by Longman8: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2020
That is to tell u,that we don't know the people that are close to us too much than we thought we know them. Everyone seems to have something going on in our mind. Gallant young lad gone so soon.RIP bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.