Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else (7189 Views)

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

Many wayward girls who excaped parental home training now sees currupt social media as save heaven for their hoeslistical lifestyle, well it's not about now time shall tell who makes choice and who choice makes. If the truth hurts you, deal with it.
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by johnkey: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2020
TkhGuy:

Except you have crossed your mind to die in between legs of hoes this will not bother you so ride on to hell bro.
you do t need to die anywhere, I bang girls on a normal basis and still don't have to worry about all you typed up there, no be to die there, chop your own and move on very simple.
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
re you stupid guy?ma swear for you?which keep and nonsense you write for up there na?

You are just another hypocrite a slave to pussy
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Truetalk3139: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2020
I agree with that village part, my current girlfriend is from ogbomosho, we met in the uni, my experience with her has been entirely different from the rest of the minority mad bitches spoiling other girl's image, i never taught such a girl existed until i met her, curvy, thick, so beautiful, I forced her to be active a bit on social media, most importantly a virgin at 21.

Guys good girls still exist, you just have to look in the right places, girls are too much and they can't all get married so expect some to live a miserable life

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2020
jaszplus12:

You're right.... just like it applies to the guys!

Thats correct but the problem with our girls is that they are self made righteous & in that condition accepting a new change will be nearly impossible.. most of their actions here tells you how terrible they feels about this honest truth, when someone fight against truth, he or she doesn't want to change. If he or she wants to change, revolts will be the last thing but affirmation.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Truetalk3139:
I agree with that village part, my current girlfriend is from ogbomosho,

Increase the volume for the boys who's right conscience have be polluted with this social media rotton pussy, the writer of this thread mentioned how he conditioned his sister to adopt this method & life changed for her & one girl out of envy tell him to go marry her virgin Mary sister, my dear this girls of now hate to hear a girl is virgin & married cos it makes them outdated and timid instead..

I am glad one of us was able to pen down this to restructure our upcoming boys to be more skill minded using social media as tools not selling their senses to sexual corruptions that will demeans their intellectual inclinations & creativity cos when these virus get hold of teens, its nearly impossible to make a positive output out of that boy.. cos all he will keep seeing is pssy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2020
anthonyuncle:
ur points are kinda right, but a girl that decides to be good and discipline herself will even be better with da above listed factors
The question are these girls who have been badly influenced stop hunting for monster cock & bag of money?

They literally don't have the ability to think differently.. they like copying check inst tiktok onlyfans & snapchat same train..
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Another useless thread kiss
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Dumas32(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2020
anthonyuncle:
ur points are kinda right, but a girl that decides to be good and discipline herself will even be better with da above listed factors
100% but remember it's very hard to control desire s.
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by jaszplus12(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

Thats correct but the problem with our girls is that they are self made righteous & in that condition accepting a new change will be nearly impossible.. most of their actions here tells you how terrible they feels about this honest truth, when someone fight against truth, he or she doesn't want to change. If he or she wants to change, revolts will be the last thing but affirmation.
You speak my mind bro! We're on same page!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by anthonyuncle(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

The question are these girls who have been badly influenced stop hunting for monster cock & bag of money?

They literally don't have the ability to think differently.. they like copying check inst tiktok onlyfans & snapchat same train..

that's an individual decision for any of them to make
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by anthonyuncle(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dumas32:
100% but remember it's very hard to control desire s.
with discipline, any desire can be controlled

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please shut it!!! Y'all will always insult Nigerian girls but always try to defend your sisters
Karen you will not see a guy who discovered a girl in ogbomosho that is social media virgin and how decent & virtues she is, you will rather capitalize on the part of my sister to blow your up your promiscuity and waywardness.
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2020
anthonyuncle:

with discipline, any desire can be controlled

The realities is most girls who love oloshonization as organization will not even try it first, cos thier money is on money bag and size then at last stuffs like all guys are the same will be all over the INTERNE.
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2020
jaszplus12:

You speak my mind bro! We're on same page!
Some renegade girls sounds like it's a bad idea for our own normal society to have at least some sense of descent girls to settle down with and stop increasing the volume of bachelor's we now have with the money bag ideology..

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Petyprincess(f): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2020
TkhGuy:

Karen you will not see a guy who discovered a girl in ogbomosho that is social media virgin and how decent & virtues she is, you will rather capitalize on the part of my sister to blow your up your promiscuity and waywardness.
Lol calling me promiscuous and wayward because i pointed hw hypocrital and double standard y'all are grin
I am not even a social media freak but seeing a ignorant post doesn't mean i shouldn't call your ignorant ass out!!
What's my business with virgin girl from ogbomoso? When will you guys realized we dnt care the status of y'all audio virgin girls!
Since you have found your Virgin Mary can you let those that decided to be social media freak enjoy their life then?
Any girl that disagrees with your Ignorant post is wayward,typical nairaland fish brain mentality!!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2020
@petyprincess, disagreement with my post signifies waywardness and agreement to promiscuity lifestyle, a hater of truth is liar take it or leave it, you can find thousands reason to sell yourselves into fragments but I will not be there on that D day when all the tear drop can't grow a vegetable when all the money in the world will not give you peace of mind nor shade you from your society pressure, I have no fight with you..you can go all day to defend your stupidity and thoughtlessness. grin
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by bull67: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2020
do whats good for you to be married. i married my first from ilesha when she was 22. we are both abroad now divorced. and i have a classmate, a former olosho, she goes out with rich lebanese guys in lagos. she is in yankee and 20 years in marriege. the best wife so far. my guys are now telling me now that my ex is ungfatefill because i brought her from the village. now she wants to come back after 14 yrs apart. my advise is prayer b4 marriege. Some girls for vilage way beatiful fit be witch sef, because old mamas give beauty grils witch sprit because with their beauty they can go far and give it to others and distroys husband lives. so be careful.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2020
jaszplus12:

well our wayward girls will have something to say about that..

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please shut it!!! Y'all will always insult Nigerian girls but always try to defend your sisters and mothers that's how hypocritical y'all are!!
What made you think she's a good girl? Because you think in your gullible mind she's following your rules? Your sister might be worst than the girls you insulting!!
You Nigerian guys are the one destroying our image every where with crimes but you will never see us opening threads lamenting like y'all!
Nigerian guys are the ones into ritual,killing innocent people to get wealthy still you wouldnt see us opening thread and start calling all Nigerian guys ritualist!!
The way y'all kids talk down on Nigerian women foreigners will think we are the devils while y'all are the angels!!
If you dnt want to be with Nigerian ladies then leave us alone!! You can go into incest relationship and marry your holy Mary sister grin
We are tired of stupid threads littered everywhere on romance section!!! Y'all should get a life!!

You are right buh I must say the reason y u guys keep quiet... It's obvious,, u don't want spoil ur market. Most of u feed off guys,, wether he's a ritualist or criminal u just want Ur own share to take care of urself.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Preshieben:
Another useless thread kiss
another Karen caught in the act.
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Bennysam: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Madam why are You Furious because he Spoke the truth??
Don't mind Nigeria girls and their foolish understanding

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

You are right buh I must say the reason y u guys keep quiet... It's obvious,, u don't want spoil ur market. Most of u feed off guys,, wether he's a ritualist or criminal u just want Ur own share to take care of urself.
Permission to high the volume for the Karen's undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Bennysam: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I don't drink alcohol
Maybe you sold it because of five minute pleasure
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2020
TkhGuy:

Permission to high the volume for the Karen's undecided

Permission ganted cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Petyprincess(f): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

You are totally wrong!! Not every lady date criminals because of money!!
I can't date a yahoo boy not to talk of ritualist etc
Not opening thread and generalizing that all Nigerian guys are ritualist or yahoo boys doesn't mean i am supporting them!! In as much i hate crimes,opening thread and generalising is height of joblessness and stupidity!!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

I can't date a yahoo boy not to talk of ritualist etc
Not opening thread and generalizing that all Nigerian guys are ritualist or yahoo boys doesn't mean i am supporting them!! In as much i hate crimes,opening thread and generalising is height of joblessness and stupidity!!

Speak for urself ma'am. How about other girls. Wait do u really think a ritualist will actually come to ur face and be like.. hi I'm George and I'm a ritualist. A lot of girls love dating yahoo guys if u don't know. Abi u no dey naija? Pls speak for urself

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

I can't date a yahoo boy not to talk of ritualist
you see how little your sense of reasoning really is, it's terrible
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by Petyprincess(f): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2020
TkhGuy:
you see how little your sense of reasoning really is, it's terrible
Nd you with big sense of reasoning opening the most stupid thread on nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by TkhGuy(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nd you with big sense of reasoning opening the most stupid thread on nairaland!!

Omg omg! chai chai! you are definitely not talking to me, if with all my big sense I can't shoot you with the truth that will bring you happiness tomorrow, what need is my big sense? Or are you already in Shiloh? Hahahahahaha
Re: The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
jaszplus12:

op will never understand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). / The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter / Types Of Wives: Men Which One Do You Perfer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.