Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money (2856 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Hi everyone. I need your advice on this. I had to create a new account for anonymity sake.
I have been with this girl for about 3 years now before I relocated to a far away state last year. We have had our fair share of problems as it's in almost every relationship but we were okay. However, things haven't been very good financially for me recently, especially with this COVID-19.
Now, girlfriend is acting strange. After much pressuring, she admits to advances from other guys she is giving attention. She says she needs to collect money from them without doing anything with them.
I don't buy that crap. I have ended the relationship.
I need advice, I want to know if I acted rashly.
Is it possible for a girl to be getting money from guys without giving something in return?
Besides, distance is already straining the relationship. Thanks
If the mod could push this to front page, I would appreciate it for more input.
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Waiting for the elders.
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by solonubinho(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2020
You ended relationship. You now want advice. Patent don die, you wan give am injection.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by MARX77(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2020
She's giving attention to other guys and wants to keep them for the sake of money, so you should be in the relationship cheering her up or what? Or you should keep quiet acting like nothing is happening when you can clearly see your woman's attention and affection is now divided.

Chief, you didn't act rash... Let her keep the so called guys for money and give them attention. When's she's ready for an exclusive relationship with you, let me know... There's no time to invest your emotions in unstable people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2020
solonubinho:
You ended relationship. You now want advice. Patent don die, you wan give am injection.
Sorry about that. Thing is, it just happened tonight. I was having double thoughts. We have been together for long. Thanks anyways
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2020
MARX77:
She's giving attention to other guys and wants to keep them for the sake of money, so you should be in the relationship cheering her up or what? Or you should keep quiet acting like nothing is happening when you can clearly see your woman's attention and affection is now divided.

Chief, you didn't act rash... Let her keep the so called guys for money and give them attention. When's she's ready for an exclusive relationship with you, let me know... There's no time to invest your emotions in unstable people
Exactly my thoughts. God bless you brother.
Although I won't accept if she comes back.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by MARX77(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:

Exactly my thoughts. God bless you brother.
Although I won't accept if she comes back.

Bro accept her for what na, when your heart knows a 100 percent she's giving other guys such attention. Are you a sucker for pain? When you're ready, go get yourself someone serious

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by chatinent: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2020
You need advice on what actually? If you are to breakup with her again? You said it all 'you don't buy the crap', that's the advice.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by AfroKnight: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Sorry man.

No.

Fúck that!

Well done man.

You did the right thing. Can you imagine that kindergarten lie she spun? She go collect money without nakking? Shey she see tribal mark for your face ni? grin Anyway, you always knew the truth.

Your love was only as valid as your ability to spend on her.

Move on. She is not worth it. You may be having withdrawal symptoms because no nakking for now but hang in there. It’s for your own good.

That babe was about to pocket you. As in, she was about to get permission to cheat on you. That’s a mess! You’d see men drop her off but you can’t complain cos you agreed to the stoopeed arrangement.

I need to summon thunder to faya her wherever she is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 12:41am On Jul 31, 2020
AfroKnight:
Sorry man.

No.

Fúck that!

Well done man.

You did the right thing. Can you imagine that kindergarten lie she spun? She go collect money without nakking? Shey she see tribal mark for your face ni? grin Anyway, you always knew the truth.

Move on. She is not worth it. You may be having withdrawal symptoms because no nakking for now but hang in there. It’s for your own good.

That babe was about to pocket you. As in, she was about to get permission to cheat on you. That’s a mess! You’d see men drop her off but you can’t complain cos you agreed to the stoopeed arrangement.

Lol. U r very funny with words. Thanks bro
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Thattallgirl(f): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2020
I don't think u acted rashly. If she can't fend for herself and relying on guys to feed her, a time will come when she'll be given an offer she can't deny which will come with a sexual relationship. It's just a matter of time, cos rarely will guys continously give a girl money with no strings attached...such guys exist, but are rare.

7 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2020
AfroKnight:
Sorry man.

No.

Fúck that!

Well done man.

You have said it all bro..
Ubunja really exposed the female game on nairaland..
The babe want to pocket him to have a leverage to go on a cheating spree is clearly the Reverse psychology ubunja always talk about in his threads..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by AfroKnight: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:

Lol. U r very funny with words. Thanks bro

Bless up my G. You deserve better.

God no go shame us o.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I don't think u acted rashly. If she can't fend for herself and relying on guys to feed her, a time will come when she'll be given an offer she can't deny which will come with a sexual relationship. It's just a matter of time, cos rarely will guys continously give a girl money with no strings attached...such guys exist, but are rare.
Thanks. I appreciate this, especially coming from a lady. Although it does hurt a little. We were together for a long time
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:

Thanks. I appreciate this, especially coming from a lady. Although it does hurt a little. We were together for a long time
you're fake just as your story.....fake stories on NL these days
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by AfroKnight: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

You have said it all bro..
Ubunja really exposed the female game on nairaland..
The babe want to pocket him to have a leverage to go on a cheating spree is clearly the Reverse psychology ubunja always talk about in his threads..

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

That’s why we need to package that thunder for her. She think say she get sense.

The fact that she had the guts to even suggest it to the guy is an INSULT.

Women no get shame o. They can ask any kind of “favour”. They will test your mettle with all manner of nonsense. But na you go still clear the babe, as a man. You need to set unmovable boundaries to forestall such foolishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Seriously? I would stay up late this night, create a new account and type a story just so u can comment on it?
I don't know what to tell u

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:

Seriously? I would stay up late this night, create a new account and type a story just so u can comment on it?
I don't know what to tell u
you're not the first to say that. Everyone keep saying that. I just doubt your story
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Flyingpig,we dey wait for Tuesday oh
Cc:flyingpig
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
you're not the first to say that. Everyone keep saying that. I just doubt your story
Maybe it's hard to believe. I'm actually a little surprised myself. But which part do u find hard to believe?
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:

Maybe it's hard to believe. I'm actually a little surprised myself. But which part do u find hard to believe?
OK now I believe you. The fake ones don't usually comment on their fake threads. No vex for the insult......lemme go back and read your post and give advce
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:
Hi everyone. I need your advice on this. I had to create a new account for anonymity sake.
I have been with this girl for about 3 years now before I relocated to a far away state last year. We have had our fair share of problems as it's in almost every relationship but we were okay. However, things haven't been very good financially for me recently, especially with this COVID-19.
Now, girlfriend is acting strange. After much pressuring, she admits to advances from other guys she is giving attention. She says she needs to collect money from them without doing anything with them.
Is it possible for a girl to be getting money from guys without giving something in return?
you did nothing wrong. And no,a girl can collect money from a guy and have nothing to do with them. But this our girl,She's an entitled broke ass bvtch
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Thattallgirl(f): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:

I get. From her angle, are her parents financially okay?
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 1:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I get. From her angle, are her parents financially okay?
No.. things are actually difficult at home. Dad is even Ill.
I understand that and it saddens me. But I can't endorse my girl going around just cos things are tight financially.
Truth is, if I weren't hurting I wouldn't be coming here to put up a thread.
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jack005(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Since she feels you can't provide for her, she should move on and meet those who she feels can. Besides it is difficult for a guy to give a girl money nowadays without expecting anything in return, it is very rare and so the probability that sooner or later your girl may fall and give in to their demands is very high.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by flyingpig: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Flyingpig,we dey wait for Tuesday oh
Cc:flyingpig
what about tuesday?
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by flyingpig: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:
baba, abygirl wey dey collect money from other guys no love you again. I been dey toast girl wey dey very faithful to em ex, she no wan look my side for months but the moment she took money from me, e no tey she come my house. Now we are dating. All girl fit no be like this sha but most girls are. For me, I would break up and not look back twice. It's not easy dating when broke bro, just lay low and hustle, when you return financially, you can get a gf. If you get a gf when you're broke, she can easily be taken away from you. Again, not all girls are like that but most girls. The ball is in your court. Decision making as a man no dey easy.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by pretydiva(f): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2020
You did well by ending the relationship. What happened to her hands, is she handicap? Can't she work for her money? I tire for some girls oo

They see relationship as poverty alleviation scheme. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Akinbahm(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Since you knew the story is a fake one, why put all ur energy to click nd comment you for read nd pass to allow better people for input...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by CaveAdullam: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Fast, Wise and Furious.

Long Distance Relationship is a scam!

So, you made the right moves.

Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Jumblejux: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning everyone. The opinions have been very consistent: I should maintain my decision no matter how difficult it feels. I should get someone else when I can afford to.
Thanks everyone for ur input. God bless you all.
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Akinbahm(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:
However, things haven't been very good financially for me recently, especially with this COVID-19.

Baba, you've done the best thing to dish out the lazy handicap bitch away from your life. I keep saying this no girls is fucking loyal this days once they sight you aren't beneficial to them anymore be it financially, emotionally, physically etc.

My dear bro, she's gone forget about the babe cause shes on the verge of shit testing u to double ur hustle in other to foot her bills. She knows you will be affected psychologically when she told u shes getting it from other dude's No man want his girl to be taken care of by another dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) / How I'm Spending My New Year (pics) / My Relationship Is At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.