Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money (2426 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
flyingpig:
what about tuesday?
your gf na lol......shey you go forgive her?
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Crownstar01: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:
Hi everyone. I need your advice on this. I had to create a new account for anonymity sake.
I have been with this girl for about 3 years now before I relocated to a far away state last year. We have had our fair share of problems as it's in almost every relationship but we were okay. However, things haven't been very good financially for me recently, especially with this COVID-19.
Now, girlfriend is acting strange. After much pressuring, she admits to advances from other guys she is giving attention. She says she needs to collect money from them without doing anything with them.
I don't buy that crap. I have ended the relationship.
I need advice, I want to know if I acted rashly.
Is it possible for a girl to be getting money from guys without giving something in return?
Besides, distance is already straining the relationship. Thanks
If the mod could push this to front page, I would appreciate it for more input.
No, it is not possible. Women fall for money. Do not let the girl deceive you. She's been sleeping around.
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Thattallgirl(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:

No.. things are actually difficult at home. Dad is even Ill.
I understand that and it saddens me. But I can't endorse my girl going around just cos things are tight financially.
Truth is, if I weren't hurting I wouldn't be coming here to put up a thread.
Wow, there's actually a possibility she's not having anything to do with them but u can't be too sure. For ur own mental health, it's good as u called it off. She feels asking around is the only way she can help herself and her family, until a guy will offer her all she needs with a sexual relationship that'll follow. It could happen.
So, u did nothing wrong.
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by flyingpig: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
your gf na lol......shey you go forgive her?
if I talk here i go give u expo grin i'll update the thread
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2020
flyingpig:
if I talk here i go give u expo grin i'll update the thread
ride on
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by kiddkash(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2020
what a resourceful girlfriend looking for multiple sources of income especially this coronavirus season

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money by Apination(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Jumblejux:
Hi everyone. I need your advice on this. I had to create a new account for anonymity sake.
I have been with this girl for about 3 years now before I relocated to a far away state last year. We have had our fair share of problems as it's in almost every relationship but we were okay. However, things haven't been very good financially for me recently, especially with this COVID-19.
Now, girlfriend is acting strange. After much pressuring, she admits to advances from other guys she is giving attention. She says she needs to collect money from them without doing anything with them.
I don't buy that crap. I have ended the relationship.
I need advice, I want to know if I acted rashly.
Is it possible for a girl to be getting money from guys without giving something in return?
Besides, distance is already straining the relationship. Thanks
If the mod could push this to front page, I would appreciate it for more input.
Instead of you to be using her to pass time until new fish arrives, you are here asking for advice undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pastor Caught Romancing Female Church Member During Service (video) / Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Should I Marry Her 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.