Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,304 members, 5,779,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 09:47 PM

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. (73604 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by OffAir(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02
donstan18:
If you are a Guy reading this, please pay attention.

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

The earlier you understand this the better for you. Thanks!!
Aptly and concisely analysed...be wise with girlfriends else the streetgals go run you street till you propose,do marriage you no go kana.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Newdaddy7: 4:50pm On Aug 02
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

I want to give you 3 gbosas and buy u a cold star. These bitches ain’t loyal guys. They are always on the look out for the next best thing. Be guided
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by seriousthing(m): 7:33am On Aug 03
Sometimes penis may be the reason.
I think this girl may have had sex with the second guy and got better sexual satisfaction than what she used to get with the first guy.
This might be the only reason.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by olubantylove(m): 9:38am On Aug 03
In Brymo's voice : " oun à wà lo Sokoto ô wà la po sokoto.. Think well Sis!
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by marksleek25: 10:31am On Aug 03
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

DAMN!!! WORD!!!! You f**kin nailed it bruh
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by pmoye(m): 10:43am On Aug 03
It's your boyfriend's fault. He is the typical Mr Nice guy. Mr Nice guys usually end up being used like a rag, just like you are using him here. Oh no dear, I am on your side. Use that slowpo.ke of a boyfriend you have. Drag him on the floor. Then toss him aside.

As a man, never get yourself into a situation where you are labelled as Nice.

And you see, that second badass is going to paint your panties red and then move on. You met an intelligent, handsome and perhaps rich guy and you immediately concluded he had been waiting around for you to come along. Ask yourself, are you that beautiful, handsome, and rich to have deserved a man like that?... Just make sure you make the most of the banging that is going to happen between you soon.... He is my kind of guy; he waited for you to have all your feelings in the way, then he cut communications... He is right now waiting for you to make the next move to get in touch with him... then you have become his maga, his rag and soon his time will come to drag you on all dirty floors.

Intelligent guys.... Fear them. Faithfulness and loyalty is your best guidance when you meet them... Loyalty to your old stable love I mean.

Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

Please I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by opapapilo(m): 10:24am On Aug 04
Dnt be fooled , dats hw guyz first start, he will be boring as hell wen tym comes....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Skepticus: 2:55pm
JayNok:
This girl sound like hope but the p is silent in the weekends

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.