Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) (2373 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mindlog:

So you are demanding I share your anger towards the man? Do what I have to say about the infidelity, child outside marriage, count? It is up to the three to sort out the mess.

I still stand by my earlier position regarding the unethical behaviour of the mid wife, what did she stand to gain from recording and sharing the video? If she jam lawsuit, after paying for the violations, you think another hospital would easily employ her?

If the video was made by someone else, a random visitor in the hospital, would your stand change?
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Mindlog: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

There's a video, if I'm not mistaken.

Asides professional whatever, it hardly changes anything as anyone else could have made the video. In that case, would his argument stand?

There is nothing like "professional whatever".
when it comes to such because it violates patients' privacy. What if it had led to physical confrontation where the 2 women got to hurt each other or damage hospital equipment, who becomes liable?
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mindlog:

There is nothing like "professional whatever".
when it comes to such because it violates patients' privacy. What if it had led to physical confrontation where the 2 women got to hurt each other or damage hospital equipment, who becomes liable?

I'll reiterate my question since it seems the first one flew past you unnoticed.

If a random visitor in the hospital had posted this video (eg friend of wife who came to congratulate her), what would be your response?

1 Like

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And I'm emotional. I said my piece. Why are you so perturbed about it?

Condemning someone doesn't change the fact that there's a root to the problem. I saw a part of that root and hit hard on it. You refuse to see it as that, expecting me to berate her like you did. But that's the difference between you and me. I don't do things people expect me to do.

Your first paragraph sealed the deal for me. I find it hard to converse with emotional people. Logic is an ocean in the desert for them.

Last reply from me
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He didn't address the issue, I did. Even if you say I didn't berate the woman, but at least I pointed out a reason, and a possible solution to the problem. He didn't do anything, just focused on the messemger. Don't lump in what I did with what he did.

Besides in the other video, the man wasn't chastised for posting a family video online. You all were only too happy to join the bandwagon of "women are hoes." What is the color of this hypocrisy right here?

Until he addresses he issues, he was clearly deflecting and he knows it.

K
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Mindlog: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If the video was made by someone else, a random visitor in the hospital, would your stand change?

The security personnel of a hospital should not allow a regular or random visitor to record the video in the first place. Both health care workers and visitors (regular and random) have no right to record people without their consent. It is WRONG irrespective of who recorded it!
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
luminouz:

Your first paragraph sealed the deal for me. I find it hard to converse with emotional people. Logic is an ocean in the desert for them.

Last reply from me

I gave you what you were looking and you took it hook, line and sinker. Predictable.

Trust me, I'm glad to be done with this back and forth. The mentions were beginning to stress me out.

1 Like

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I gave you what you were looking and you took it hook, line and sinker. Predictable.

Trust me, I'm glad to be done with this back and forth. The mentions were beginning to stress me out.
K
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mindlog:

The security personnel of a hospital should not allow a regular or random visitor to record the video in the first place. Both health care workers and visitors (regular and random) have no right to record people without their consent. It is WRONG irrespective of who recorded it!

Okay.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by authority2006(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Your generous input is highly needed here.

Cc: Liposure, luminouz, donstan18, kokaneprodigy illicit, lefulefu, J111333

Well, he betrayed his wife by all standards. He didn't only cheat but also fathered a child outside and the wife got to find out in the hospital.
Why would I do that when proper channel is there for me? Lol.

But you too, is the accusation against you below correct? You didn't condemn a woman who was involved in paternity fraud? That's even worse than this case

luminouz:

He did wrong!!!
What's wrong is wrong biko.
N.B: I am not like you that saw the paternity fraud case and didn't condemn the woman. undecided
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
authority2006:

Well, he betrayed his wife by all standards. He didn't only cheat but also fathered a child outside and the wife got to find out in the hospital.

But you too, is the accusation against you below correct? You didn't condemn a woman who was involved in paternity fraud? That's even worse than this case

Let's just say, I always look at things a little differently from everyone else.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
authority2006:

Saw your mention.

Please, dont mention me anywhere near that babe biko.

Thanks grin
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by authority2006(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
luminouz:

Saw your mention.

Please, dont mention me anywhere near that babe biko.

Thanks grin

I just wanted her to react
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by authority2006(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Let's just say, I always look at things a little differently from everyone else.

grin grin grin most especially when a woman is at fault in one case and a man is at fault in another case. Lol. That's double standard
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Your generous input is highly needed here.

Cc: Lipos.ure, lumin.ouz, donstan18, koka.neprodigy, au.thority2006, illic.it, lefule.fu, J1113.33

this is so irresponsible on so many levels but anyway since they are obviously whites his wife might sue for divorce for the betrayal.though if this happened in nigeria they would tell the midwife to mind her own business and defend the guy by saying an man is naturally polygamous.if u want a mistress and sidechic be man enuf to let ur wife know u have a mistress.

1 Like

Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:59am On Aug 02, 2020
authority2006:

grin grin grin most especially when a woman is at fault in one case and a man is at fault in another case. Lol. That's double standard

That's your own conclusion.

Ain't my job to convince you otherwise.
Re: Wife, Side Chick Give Birth in The Same Hospital (picture, Video) by Mryacks: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=J111333 post=923320

He has two kids born in the same hospital but fear no go let him go near and if karma wants to pay him back in his own coin, his DNA tests on both kids will appear negative. grin grin

[/quote]

Damn....the above will be straight heart attack moment for him.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Abandon My Family At This Moment ,please Is This Advisable / Should My Girlfriend Cohabite With Me / Married Folks, How Long Did You Court Before Tying The Knots?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.