Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (50350 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

Sorry o Hitler
....Wetin happen?
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by benji93: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
The Nonsense talk was you suggesting that some women don't talk, inorder to cover for their husbands. A premise for the further argument that a lot of women are breadwinners. That argument is not useful. What does it even mean? Oh lots of women bear the financial burden of the families, some of them just don't talk about. What!. Say something. And yeah, it's ok to indicate that something is Nonsense, especially if it's a line of thought, so that person does better. Any man that thinks women that bear most of hte financial burden of their families don't exist is just being disingenuous, but going further to argue that there are lots of them is quite dissapointing. At the moment the dynamics of our socio-economic envioronment doesn't help the your case.
Palema007:
You asked me to stop nonsense talk but still went on countering nonsense... Are you that confused?
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

Everyone always hears of something but never see.

And I know some personally. I was still in the house of one today. She earns like 3ce what her husband earns. Their 2 kids are in private schools...uni and secondary. Guess who pays the fees? She does.

The fact that we don't see them walking about proclaiming that they are the breadwinners and asking their husbands to do the chores doesn't mean they don't exist.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Wetin happen?

For where?
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

For where?
.....Why you dey call me Hitler? Wetin I do?
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
benji93:
The Nonsense talk was you suggesting that some women don't talk, inorder to cover for their husbands. A premise for the further argument that a lot of women are breadwinners. That argument is not useful. What does it even mean? Oh lots of women bear the financial burden of the families, some of them just don't talk about. What!. Say something. And yeah, it's ok to indicate that something is Nonsense, especially if it's a line of thought, so that person does better.
Yes some women are breadwinners and they don't show it to cover up for their Men. If you have issue with that, well find a wall cloest to you and start fighting or arguing with it, I have no time for unreasonable and unproductive debate.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Deal with it women will always be second to men.. its just reality, nature adores men, women not so much .. in your next life tell god you wonna be a man.. mean while all you will do in this your life as a woman is complain and complain... bye grin
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
It's a mans world. Afterall men don't live long.
We sud b treated like king
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Vernor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
You know just how impossible and untrue that is. Will men do that?
Yes female breadwinners aren't that rare, they exist and are very common.While some hardly show it to cover up for their husbands,some are very obvious.

However, I believe in a home where both parties provide, they should automatically do the chores together. That way no spouse will be over burdened or pushed to limits.
Start in your home , bring pictures here. Most of you just come here to spill trash, like someone said show us the woman who is willing to do part of the bills, without complaining. Those of you outside it are the one teaching those in the marriage, pls get a life. Until you get in there stop this your disgusting thinking.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
It's a mans world. Afterall men don't live long.
We sud b treated like king
nature really hates women grin grin check it out... a man sperm never withers, a 150 year old man can get a woman pregnant, men aren't shamed if they marry late, a man can sleep with 1000 women in a month and still look very strong and fresh.. nature has really cursed women
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Vernor:

Start in your home , bring pictures here. Most of you just come here to spill trash, like someone said show us the woman who is willing to do part of the bills, without complaining. Those of you outside it are the one teaching those in the marriage, pls get a life. Until you get in there stop this your disgusting thinking.
Another mad one! Is it an abomination for guys to counter opinion maturely on this forum? Please what's your rant all about now? So you are angry because you are asked to wash your boxers ? grin grin Overgrown babies like you are the ones who use toilets without flushing. Disgusting little thing! Ewwww.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Some people believe the old way of doing things is better. Pepper grinded with stones tastes better, hand washed clothes comes out cleaner, fresh foods tastes better than refrigerated ones etc. Some people like it the old way and you can't judge them for their choices, that's why it is advised that Traditional Man should go for Traditional Women (vice-versa) While Modern Men should go for Modern Women (vice-versa) to avoid stories that touch.
so u will prefer that your wife uses grinding stone to grind the tomatoes and beans and what have u grin grin grin? bending her waist every every evening to stress herself just to prepare ur meal? and when five yrs time she comes out having a bent waist u will start complaining and having side chicks here and dere.well if that is her choice ok but if thats not her choice pls stock your home with mechanised home implements.There is nothing wrong having a vaccum cleaner,blender,washing machine and even those long brooms u can hold in ur hands and use it to sweep without bending down .it makes doing home chorus easier.I cant imagine entering a home of a young couple in this modern era and they dont have blender and other stuffs and all i see in one is old looking grinding the man probably inherited from his grand mom cheesy.i mean what da fuk grin.why would a young man in this modern era be behaving like men of the 18th century.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Torie8(f): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:
Thats what women are meant to be, so if women arent slaves, men shouldnt be breadwinners, you put it like women doing house work is slavery, the men doing the breadwinning what is that called?

In a home

A womans job: cooking, caring for kids, child bearing, maintaning the home

A mans job: breadwinning, making money and provision for the family.

Isnt it balanced, OP you are just a simp, ass licking women wont get you anywhere, so you want men to make money and care for the home as women sit down and watch you(their slave) do everything up to washing their undies. Nonsense
And the so called internet redpill guy will go behind and still be doing house chores.
Who are you deceiving? angry
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:
so u will prefer that your wife uses grinding stone to grind the tomatoes and beans and what have u grin grin grin? bending her waist every every evening to stress herself just to prepare ur meal? and when five yrs time she comes out having a bent waist u will start complaining and having side chicks here and dere.well if that is her choice ok but if thats not her choice pls stock your home with mechanised home implements.There is nothing wrong having a vaccum cleaner,blender,washing machine and even those long brooms u can hold in ur hands and use it to sweep without bending down .it makes doing home chorus easier.I cant imagine entering a home of a young couple in this modern era and they dont have blender and other stuffs and all i see in one is old looking grinding the man probably inherited from his grand mom cheesy.i mean what da fuk grin.why would a young man in this modern era be behaving like men of the 18th century.
First of all, I'm a lady, I will be getting married to a husband not a wife. Secondly I think in earlier conversation I made it clear I will cook for my man (you asked if I wouldn't cook for my boyfriend) and that I will not be doing that traditionally i.e I will use gadgets.

Uncle lefu refresh your browser nah. cheesy
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
, that's why it is advised that Traditional Man should go for Traditional Women (vice-versa) While Modern Men should go for Modern Women (vice-versa) to avoid stories that touch.
true but then some start illiterate men who are wealthy prefer going for educated ladies who have a modern outlook to life.U have seen those wealthy igbo traders who are illiterate going for graduates and even marrying ladies who are nurses and medical doctors.many of such men provide their wives with the modern home implements u use for home chorus cos they understand times have changed.It would be very unfair to force ur wife to be using home implements that families in the 1940s and 1960s were using back then.We evolve as humans as time passes so its expected we should evolve in the way we do things,During the 1860s they were using horses and horse drawn carts and today we use cars.In the far future we would probably use more advanced form of transportation cheesy.Thats how we are..we evolve.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Why you dey call me Hitler? Wetin I do?

Na your comment na.

Sounded like master/servant
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:
true but then some start illiterate men who are wealthy prefer going for educated ladies who have a modern outlook to life.U have seen those wealthy igbo traders who are illiterate going for graduates and even marrying ladies who are nurses and medical doctors.many of such men provide their wives with the modern home implements u use for home chorus cos they understand times have changed.It would be very unfair to force ur wife to be using home implements that families in the 1940s and 1960s were using back then.We evolve as humans as time passes so its expected we should evolve in the way we do things,During the 1860s they were using horses and horse drawn carts and today we use cars.In the far future we would probably use more advanced form of transportation cheesy.Thats how we are..we evolve.
Uncle i have nothing to do with a wife but a husbandcry I'm a lady.

Well there's a difference between an illitrate and a Traditional Man. The former can be open minded to modernized ways of doing things but the latter isn't and would not be.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
First of all, I'm a lady, I will be getting married to a husband not a wife. Secondly I think in earlier conversation I made it clear I will cook for my man (you asked if I wouldn't cook for my boyfriend) and that I will not be doing that traditionally i.e I will use gadgets.

Uncle lefu refresh your browser nah. cheesy
smart choice cheesy
if the man u dating insist that u must use grinding stone to grind ur tomatoes and beans and insist that he will not equip the house because in the days of our forefathers we were using grinding stone and what have u abeg run from such a man grin.na bush man and he has bush man mentality cheesy.such a man will just kill u with needless home chorus and just 3 yrs in marriage life u will start noticing wrinkles running across ur cheek and brows cheesy.ur chwwk wont be as elastic and rosy as before..the cheeks will start sinking inside as if u were sucking in ur cheeks cheesy.such men are killjoys cheesy.marry an enlightened and understanding man so as to enjoy ur marriag. cheesy
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ramatintin(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
There is nothing wrong in helping with house chores,but anything related to kitchen is solely for my wife I no fit shout.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Uncle i have nothing to do with a wife but a husbandcry I'm a lady.

Traditional Man. The former can be open minded to modernized ways of doing things but the latter isn't and would not be.
well yes but then culture and tradition changes cheesy and they are man made cheesy.look ehn if any guy tells u dat u must use grinding stone cos our great grand moms in the past used it and he using that bs of tradition ask him why is he not wearing banana leaves cheesy.. and living inside a hut cheesy.why is he suscribing to cable and using a car cheesy.afterall our forefathers never owned a car and they lived in huts cheesy.since na tradition to use achaic home implements then let him leave the big fine house he is liivng in and go build a thatched hut cheesy grin.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ramatintin(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
A woman with standard,self esteem and source of income can not be enslaved. It is either she kick out the archaic man's ass or the Man conform with her set standards. For example a woman who owns and uses washing machine and other house chores gadgets can not be expected to wash clothes with bare hands or do things traditionally by any Man.

You are responsible for how people treat you.
las Las with all the mentioned above na d woman still de do d work.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:
smart choice cheesy
if the man u dating insist that u must use grinding stone to grind ur tomatoes and beans and insist that he will not equip the house because in the days of our forefathers we were using grinding stone and what have u abeg run from such a man grin.na bush man and he has bush man mentality cheesy.such a man will just kill u with needless home chorus and just 3 yrs in marriage life u will start noticing wrinkles running across ur cheek and brows cheesy.ur chwwk wont be as elastic and rosy as before..the cheeks will start sinking inside as if u were sucking in ur cheeks cheesy.such men are killjoys cheesy.marry an enlightened and understanding man so as to enjoy ur marriag. cheesy
Lol God forbid that I meet such man. cheesy cheesy We won't even blend in courtship so marriage is definitely out of it. grin

Enlightened and Understanding Man is the goal oo. Very important attributes. Thank you for that. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
LadySarah:

My bestie is suffering it right now. She's on Nl sef. The once bubbly lady has become a shadow of herself.
But I warned her. When she'd tell me how her husband would praise her and tell her she doesn't behave like a last born. I told her to tone down cos later she will suffer it.
3 kids down the line she has been shedding tears s each time she calls me.Oga can't lift his boxer shorts from the floor to save his life. Won't even go to fill the gas cylinder with his caroo while his wife will be jumping kekec with 12.5kg cylinder,or minor repairs at home. Just drop money and face front. Fresh food tinz.

Me I will just say sorry. E no concern me.

That's why they say don't start what you cannot finish or follow through.

But then again, a man who looks out for his wife would be more involved. He can't just let her exhaust herself.

Some men on this forum will make it seem like that is the norm; like it is the price to pay for one to become a Mrs. Big lie
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Lol God forbid that I meet such man. cheesy cheesy We won't even blend in courtship so marriage is definitely out of it. grin

Enlightened and Understanding Man is the goal oo. Very important attributes. Thank you for that. smiley
if he says he cant afford to buy blender tell him to buy the chinese made ones.the chinese made ones are very cheap and so easy to use cheesy
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:
well yes but then culture and tradition changes cheesy and they are man made cheesy.look ehn if any guy tells u dat u must use grinding stone cos our great grand moms in the past used it and he using that bs of tradition ask him why is he not wearing banana leaves cheesy.. and living inside a hut cheesy.why is he suscribing to cable and using a car cheesy.afterall our forefathers never owned a car and they lived in huts cheesy.since na tradition to use achaic home implements then let him leave the big fine house he is liivng in and go build a thatched hut cheesy grin.
Lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin well for peace to reign and to avoid stories that touch, it's best to just leave such man in his own world and go for someone with same ethical leanings. cheesy Because thing is such Men may pretend to agree with you while dating, only to change in marriage. I don't want wahala grin grin
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by iparipa: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
J111333:
Marriages of old were stable because our grandmothers accepted the roles of slaves and it was very easy for them to do that. They were mostly what Oyibos call home makers but this is unacceptable and overwhelming to today's wives who equally work hard to put food on the table just like the men.
In my opinion, men should sit and live up to the expectations of today's world.
How can a pregnant woman be cleaning and washing while her husband sits and watch tv?
How can a man not help out in the kitchen when his wife is overwhelmed cooking several dishes at a time?
How can a man sit and watch while his wife bathes the kids, dresses them and takes them to school?
These things can be done and they won't make someone less a man, it's all about common sense.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
ramatintin:
las Las with all the mentioned above na d woman still de do d work.
Your opinion and you are very much entitled to it.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Another mad one! Is it an abomination for guys to counter opinion maturely on this forum? Please what's your rant all about now? So you are angry because you are asked to wash your boxers ? grin grin Overgrown babies like you are the ones who use toilets without flushing. Disgusting little thing! Ewwww.

It is probably the way they were brought up.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin well for peace to reign and to avoid stories that touch, it's best to just leave such man in his own world and go for someone with same ethical leanings. cheesy Because thing is such Men may pretend to agree with you while dating, only to change in marriage. I don't want wahala grin grin
and the funny thing of it all is that such guys who form tradition wen dem eventually travel out and marry a white woman u will see them slaving for such a woman.they will be in the kitchen cooking while the white woman will be in the sittingroom watching kim kardeshian show and smoking a ciga cheesy cheesy.have u watched 30 days in atlanta? u need to watch it..u will learn from that story how some african men be forming macho man for african ladies but when they travel overseas their western wives turn them into slaves.weda its the quest to get green card that makes them so submissive i dont know.a man who loves his wife wouldnt want her slaving about in the name of home chorus.buy home implements that she will make use of and make the home chorus easier and enjoyable.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

It is probably the way they were brought up.
Lol very spoilt brats! Just hop on mentions to throw insults without minding who could be behind the monicker . To guys on this forum as long as you are or sound like a lady, you can be insulted. Very brainless entities!

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

That's why they say don't start what you cannot finish or follow through.

But then again, a man who looks out for his wife would be more involved. He can't just let her exhaust herself.

Some men on this forum will make it seem like that is the norm; like it is the price to pay for one to become a Mrs. Big lie
its actually the price to pay , if I'm not gonna get the benefits of having a traditional wife, why am i getting married? I'll rather get a maid... at least what a civilized wife wouldn't do a maid would do even better.. you don't know its a priviledge to have wifey responsibilities?. If you aren't given wife responsibilities whats your value as a wife?.. you're basically useless.. i rather have a maid
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by iparipa: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:
Thats what women are meant to be, so if women arent slaves, men shouldnt be breadwinners, you put it like women doing house work is slavery, the men doing the breadwinning what is that called?

In a home

A womans job: cooking, caring for kids, child bearing, maintaning the home

A mans job: breadwinning, making money and provision for the family.

Isnt it balanced, OP you are just a simp, ass licking women wont get you anywhere, so you want men to make money and care for the home as women sit down and watch you(their slave) do everything up to washing their undies. Nonsense
Your comments portray you as a callous person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.