Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. (50330 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
lefulefu:
and the funny thing of it all is that such guys who form tradition wen dem eventually travel out and marry a white woman u will see them slaving for such a woman.they will be in the kitchen cooking while the white woman will be in the sittingroom watching kim kardeshian show and smoking a ciga cheesy cheesy.have u watched 30 days in atlanta? u need to watch it..u will learn from that story how some african men be forming macho man for african ladies but when they travel overseas their western wives turn them into slaves.weda its the quest to get green card that makes them so submissive i dont know.a man who loves his wife wouldnt want her slaving about in the name of home chorus.buy home implements that she will make use of and make the home chorus easier and enjoyable.
did you see the instagram story of kim kardashians kids meals, when she said its hectic to prepare all her kids meals but shr enjoys it?.... white people also practise the conventional marriage style.. don't decieve yourself.. all around the world there are millions of housewives lol.. feminism is just like a fly in a room... makes too much noise but no one cares, lots and lots of women still cooks thier husbands meal every morning.. your opinion is basically not gonna change anything... sorryy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
its actually the price to pay , if I'm not gonna get the benefits of having a traditional wife, why am i getting married? I'll rather get a maid... at least what a civilized wife wouldn't do a maid would do even better.. you don't know its a priviledge to have wifey responsibilities?. If you aren't given wife responsibilities whats your value as a wife?.. you're basically useless.. i rather have a maid

The question is "what is a wife to you". A slave? A partner?

You use things/people according to the value you place on them.

If you are comparing a wife to a maid then you don't really know what or who a wife is to a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Palema007:
Lol very spoilt brats! Just hop on mentions to throw insults without minding who could be behind the monicker . To guys on this forum as long as you are or sound like a lady, you can be insulted. Very brainless entities!

That's how you spot an insecure man, a man with inferiority complex. One who feels high by bringing ladies down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by chris51(f): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:
Thats what women are meant to be, so if women arent slaves, men shouldnt be breadwinners, you put it like women doing house work is slavery, the men doing the breadwinning what is that called?

In a home

A womans job: cooking, caring for kids, child bearing, maintaning the home

A mans job: breadwinning, making money and
provision for the family.

Today's women are also bread winners. They go out to work or trade. Come home and take care of family and home.

Isnt it balanced, OP you are just a simp, ass licking women wont get you anywhere, so you want men to make money and care for the home as women sit down and watch you(their slave) do everything up to washing their undies. Nonsense
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by AdedoyinO(f): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:
Thats what women are meant to be, so if women arent slaves, men shouldnt be breadwinners, you put it like women doing house work is slavery, the men doing the breadwinning what is that called?

In a home

A mans job: breadwinning, making money and provision for the family.

Isnt it balanced, OP you are just a simp, ass licking women wont get you anywhere, so you want men to make money and care for the home as women sit down and watch you(their slave) do everything up to washing their undies. Nonsense

This is what you have reduced marriage to?

Your wife must be a house help or maid you only honored with legal sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
ImaIma1:

The question is "what is a wife to you". A slave? A partner?

You use things/people according to the value you place on it.

If you are comparing a wife to a made then you don't really know what or who a wife is to a man.
every partner has a responsibility... there's a natural law in nature that has given men and women unique roles in society.. even animals have heirachy.. you should watch natgeo world.. you'll realise the female gender is just subservient to the male gender... that is how life is.. animals even know this... how you try to fight what you cant fight is baffling...... if you strong headed to perform the role of a wife , why the hell should any man marry you for gods sake?.... see it this way.. can you marry a broke, jobless, irresponsible man?... i guess not.. that is the same way a man can't marry a woman who cant cook, clean and perform wifey duties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ImaIma1(f): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
every partner has a responsibility... there's a natural law in nature that has given men and women unique roles in society.. even animals have heirachy.. you should watch natgeo world.. you'll realise the female gender is just subservient to the male gender... that is how life is.. animals even know this... how you try to fight what you cant fight is baffling...... if you strong headed to perform the role of a wife , why the hell should any man marry you for gods sake?.... see it this way.. can you marry a broke, jobless, irresponsible man?... i guess not.. that is the same way a man can't marry a woman who cant cook, clean and perform wifey duties

It's a good thing we are humans and not animals.

You are talking about natural laws. Do these natural laws recognize the fact that the world has evolved and roles are being shared?

When the woman also has a career and brings in as much as the man and contributes too, who then does the chores?

Marriage is not a power tussle or a master/servant relationship as some of you men see it. That's why a man's mind needs to be mature first before he ventures into marriage so that he won't start thinking he has bought a maid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
cAnother Eni4real?? Three mentions on different posts, why your body dey hot like this? You need a psychiatrist appointment fast.
Leave me out of this.. Face your co- debator undecided
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Calm down wetin? If she's older than both our mother's, even better. She can help and sense when hubby begins jumping around outside
No way!! grin
The younger, the better!!
Don't let an old woman have stroke in our House undecided
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:

In a home

You dey mind am. Na such men go mumu pass when they get married. Forming women advocate upandan.
If a man doesnt take care of his family they call them deadbeat dad. But when a woman refuses to do her duty what do you call that?

Must I go out to make money and still come back home to end up in the kitchen.

Is anything wrong in helping ones wife with house chores?
No!
But is it right for house chores to be shared between a man and his wive as if its his duty?

No!

Every good husband knows it is good to help his wife out sometimes if truly he loves her, but it must be known also that it is not the duty of man to do house chores.

it is not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Toks2008(m): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You dey mind am. Na such men go mumu pass when they get married. Forming women advocate upandan.
If a man doesnt take care of his family they call them deadbeat dad. But when a woman refuses to do her duty what do you call that?

Must I go out to make money and still come back home to end up in the kitchen.

Is anything wrong in helping ones wife with house chores?
No!
But is it right for house chores to be shared between a man and his wive as if its his duty?

No!

Every good husband knows it is good to help his wife out sometimes if truly he loves her, but it must be known also that it is not the duty of man to do house chores.

it is not compulsory.

WILLuKPquiet
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ume1000: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2020
J111333:
Marriages of old were stable because our grandmothers accepted the roles of slaves and it was very easy for them to do that. They were mostly what Oyibos call home makers but this is unacceptable and overwhelming to today's wives who equally work hard to put food on the table just like the men.
In my opinion, men should sit and live up to the expectations of today's world.
How can a pregnant woman be cleaning and washing while her husband sits and watch tv?
How can a man not help out in the kitchen when his wife is overwhelmed cooking several dishes at a time?
How can a man sit and watch while his wife bathes the kids, dresses them and takes them to school?
These things can be done and they won't make someone less a man, it's all about common sense.
These things could be done if the woman provide part of the finance
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ume1000: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:

In a home

The op is just a pussy slave
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ume1000: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Dew04:
Exactly, they are so narrow minded. They use that "bread winner" phrase to exonerate themselves. As if women aren't earning nowadays.
Some even take over completely when their husbands lose their job.
Earning alongside their bigger than thou attitude
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Kennedyiheme02: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

It's a good thing we are humans and not animals.

You are talking about natural laws. Do these natural laws recognize the fact that the world has evolved and roles are being shared?

When the woman is also has a career and brings in as much as the man and contributes too, who then does the chores?

Marriage is not a power tussle or a master/servant relationship as some of you men see it. That's why a man's mind needs to be mature first before he ventures into marriage so that he won't start thinking he has bought a maid.

as long as women want to get married they should be ready to abide by every thing laws of nature has put in place for marriage union.. they are things civilization or jet age can't eradicate... how strong of a marriage do you imagine when a woman is the bread winner?... my maternal aunt was the bread winner of her family.. her husband wasn't doing much.. far back as it 2008.. any time she visits she tells everyone how useless the man is... fast forward till today they aren't together anyman.... a union where there is an inbalance in duty roles of men and women , i mean a suituation where the woman feeds the family and the husband stays at home cannot work... its a disaster... you can't fight nature...... also its simple if you wonna be a modern wife, you shouldn't be marrying.. stay single be the 21st century civilized woman ...no wonder women cry about looking for good men... yet you wonder where they all went..
Who is gonna marry a woman who is useless...? Cant cook, cant clean, cant do nothing, but wants to make money and be the bread winner? Definitely not me or any other men.. i rather have a maid than a uselss 21st century woman..

2 Likes

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by ume1000: 12:57am On Aug 02, 2020
Toks2008:
The idea of a wife material by many men is not different from the idea of having a slave in the house... Men want a woman who will be able to wake up as early as possible when others are still asleep, do the house chores and tend to the needs of the kids, the husband and after serving her household, she will go out to make ends meet and latter come back home to make sure her kids and husband are well taken care of and this includes cooking, washing their clothes and lots more... Men want a Nanny, A cook, A laundry lady, house cleaner, An errand lady, Sex provider and many more in one lady who is considered a weaker sex and as if this is not stressful enough, most men would rather boast about the ability of their lady in washing hard fabrics with bare hands, they will talk about how they so much love a lady because she can pound yam the natural way and will be proud to talk about how good their lady is in using archaic methods to prepare their meals... And the worst twist is that even if the lady is pregnant, they will still watch her do these tasks.

So I ask: is there anything different between a wife material and a slave? Will heaven fall if the man assists his wife in the home front?

Does common sense not tell the man that he needs to make life easier for his wife by getting a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner, and several other home/cooking appliances that will make life easier for her. Must a lady even know how to cook before you tag her wife material? What if she just can't cook or is the ability to cook part of success in life?

Please don't get it twisted, I'm not here to advise ladies to be redundant in their homes. Every married lady must be a home keeper, ensuring that her kids and husband are her priority...but nevertheless, in my opinion, a wife material means a gentle, submissive wife who will love you for who you are, tolerate your weaknesses, a Wife Material is a woman who is about her business, can hold her own in a conversation, is generous and can handle money well. A woman who will put your needs first and values her marriage so much that she won't defile it by being unfaithful... And just as the book of proverbs 31 says,...'' a virtuous woman is one who leads her home with integrity, discipline, and more and all the virtues she is practicing are aimed at making the life of her husband better, teaching her children, and serving God'' this is never the same as having a slave in the house in the name of wife material.

My prayer for every man reading this is that God provides for you so that you will make life easier for your woman so that you can look beyond that slave-like quality that many men use to qualify a wife material.

I hope this makes sense.
It's seems you hastily read that proverbs because everything you wrote is against what that verse says

My brother women are manipulative creatures

If she does not want the manual labour fine
But at least she has to bring something home
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by zynzyn(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2020
So, are there not many single mothers that are cooks and nannies and house keepers and errand deliverers??

Once you have kids, you will play these roles if you want to be a responsible parent! The presence of a husband is not necessary!

Having kids is A CHOICE for both genders!! cool
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2020
ImaIma1:

Na your comment na.

Sounded like master/servant
.....I'm not the master neither is she a servant.

The truth is that the duties are separated.

Everybody should do his or her duty without complaining.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
did you see the instagram story of kim kardashians kids meals, when she said its hectic to prepare all her kids meals but shr enjoys it?.... white people also practise the conventional marriage style.. don't decieve yourself.. all around the world there are millions of housewives lol.. feminism is just like a fly in a room... makes too much noise but no one cares, lots and lots of women still cooks thier husbands meal every morning.. your opinion is basically not gonna change anything... sorryy
of course i know many white women cook for their husbands cheesy.even the ones who have jobs also take their time cooking for their men.there was this guy i subscribed to on youtube.the guy is a fitness entreprenuer and his wife is also into fitness as well and a nutritionist by profession.It is his wife who prepares his meals and anytime she is in the kitchen preparing his meals he always airs it to his fans on the type of food he eats and calories intake and blah blah.The kitchen is well stocked with home implements dat make cooking chorus easier.Its the wife that handles everything when it comes to cooking and they are both americans.even chimamanda adichie who says she is a hardcore feminist might even be preparing meals on code for her husband.u would even be shocked dat she would even be the traditional type of igbo lady who would kneel down to present food to her husband but outside she would be blowing hot grin.Any lady who listens to what these influencers say on social is just doing herself cheesy.lady ikeji said its bad for a lady to have sex outside marriage but she carry belle outside marriage abi?
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2020
zynzyn:
So, are there not many single mothers that are cooks and nannies and house keepers and errand deliverers??

Once you have kids, you will play these roles if you want to be a responsible parent! The presence of a husband is not necessary!

Having kids is A CHOICE for both genders!! cool

pls loud it ooo.wen a lady becomes a mother she would learn how to cook weda husband dey or not.imagine a mother who cant cook her children will just be eating junk and rubbish instead of eating something that will norish their young growing body.U know the quickest way to know mothers who dont cook cheesy...the quick way to know is by taking a look at their kids.when u see them having obese or kwashorkor looking children then know for sure such mothers dont cook.Its most probably they feed such children with junk food..but when u see the kids looking healthy with glowing skins and hair then know for sure such mothers are great cooks cheesy.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Just a maid kee you there. With the way free knacking is being distributed carelessly. Let her just mistakenly near the door of the house first. Then we'll know what's up.

Loving your wife means you hire an older woman as the housekeeper. A 50 to 60 old woman is just what we can agree on, dear hubby kiss

Never accepted getting one until hubby and I come to an agreement on how the home should be run. I heard of couples where the husband tells wife to quit work and look after the kids until they are old enough before resuming work. Then at that age, wifey can decide if she needs extra help or not. I'll never subscribe to young girls as maids in my house. Older women, always.

To avoid stories that touch wink
Young ladies no dey available outside your home? I don't understand. Men fuwadu outside, why do you think hotels are booming? Na wa. this talk is like a woman who gets pregnant all the time to prevent her husband from daggering outside. How? No be fish brain be this?
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

So now they is traditional and modern Women...

I stand with team traditional grin

Team traditional don't expect wifey to be earning shit. Hope you have the means to be carrying all the financial responsibilities in the house?

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:03am On Aug 02, 2020
benji93:
Very pessimistic somebori. grin. You self why would you marry a man not prudent financially? You don't seem to understand what solid means. The man must earn enough money that would enable him to be able to set aside some for rainy days.

I can't deal with entitled men. That's why.

Didn't grow up in a home where the man carried all the financial responsibilities so I know I won't function well if the case was hugely different. Besides, ego trip is a common feature in men that provide 100%. Sombori will not drink water and drop cup carelessly in that house. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
No way!! grin
The younger, the better!!
Don't let an old woman have stroke in our House undecided

You have not explained why you want a younger maid. Continue going round in circles. I'll meet you at the finish line.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You have not explained why you want a younger maid. Continue going round in circles. I'll meet you at the finish line.
She is energetic and will blend well with the kids..
We will conduct interviews for selected ones, together!
It will be our decisions
Nothing to worry about grin
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:14am On Aug 02, 2020
listowell:

Young ladies no dey available outside your home? I don't understand. Men fuwadu outside, why do you think hotels are booming? Na wa. this talk is like a woman who gets pregnant all the time to prevent her husband from daggering outside. How? No be fish brain be this?

Young ladies from outside is understandable. They meet wherever and do it there, but this defiling the marital bed on the physical marital bed is sacrilegious to me. I don't want to imagine how I'd react.

To be forewarn is to be forearmed.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:15am On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
She is energetic and will blend well with the kids..
We will conduct interviews for selected ones, together!
It will be our decisions
Nothing to worry about grin

Is that all?

This one here is not convincing enough. I need more points
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Young ladies from outside is understandable. They meet wherever and do it there, but this defiling the marital bed on the physical marital bed is sacrilegious to me. I don't want to imagine how I'd react.

To be forewarn is to be forearmed.
no worries then.

1 Like

Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by wany(f): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2020
bettermike:

Exactly. Shamefully true.
Why are you so bittered.what he wrote is just what it is.deal with it. undecided
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Is that all?

This one here is not convincing enough. I need more points
Not today!!
My Decision is final afterall !!
I don't want you to overstress yourself!!

Young maid will do justice to that!!!

We have concluded! cool
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
Not today!!
My Decision is final afterall !!
I don't want you to overstress yourself!!

Young maid will do justice to that!!!

We have concluded! cool

angry

This discussion is not over.
Re: When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry

This discussion is not over.
What else do you want??
We have finalized this matter!!
Let's move on to the next on the Agenda!!
Where is my fruit juice?? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.