Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them (15710 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by wealthtrak: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Pg1
The point exactly is men are getting wise they will rather prefer the baby mama stuff than to wed you
They already know the marriage is not favouring men again, and worst part of it our economy is not helping cause many graduate are jobless
Person wey no get job tell am say make he go marry he go bang something for your head grin
And besides when they marry you, you will definitely change in your ways and behaviour

I heard a programm on radio where they match make people for marriage and believe me the numbers of Ladies that called is more plenty than men I was like WTF angry
Funniest part they were asked of their age some were even mentioning 43,42,35,32 was just laughing at them cause they ought to peg their age down a bit no man will want to marry ladies with those age they will prefer those young girls
I pray they all find their soulmate
Cause being single ain't easy at all
Seeing your mate's carrying their baby and you are still in the single zone
That Shit hurt like a motherfucker
Insightful.

Max age that most men will
consider is 32 for women if
she is not looking wrinkled.

Women who are 35 to 50
can try co-parenting, or a
male divorcee or widower.

That's the new normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by superNOVAe(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2021
This reminds me of a biblical verse that says in the end days women will be the ones going after men even if its just to bear their surnames. Majority of these women must have rejected men at the peak of their beauty and fertility. Men need to keep understanding that they are the prize, never ever let any woman look down or talk down you, men need to start understanding their worth more. Thank God for the redpill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 07, 2021
simplepee:
Very funny. I know Nl guys will have full erection over this post.
why will you say a thing like this, So immature, No one is trying to make Nigerian ladies feel bad, it's an obvious problem that we are all looking for a solution to, if both parties are willing to compromise. And learn from their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by simplepee(f): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Bouz:
why will you say a thing like this, So immature, No one is trying to make Nigerian ladies feel bad, it's an obvious problem that we are all looking for a solution to, if both parties are willing to compromise. And learn from their mistakes.
Oga, you well so? Last year post??

You probably were looking for something on me. There you go, choke on my attention
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by zexy2030(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Goddys:
I have studied my gf critically and she passed the test. I will be travelling out to hustle like 4 years. That will be the final test that will determine whether I will make her a wife.

Some women are very stuupid. Only a guy that doesn't know what he wants will marry a girl who cheats and play. If a woman is very good and loving, there's no way a guy won't marry her when he is ready. Men are humane. We are not beast. We push them aside when they think they are smart and have sense while playing with their future.
What advice would you give, if she is your younger sister or the elder one. Always think that way too, it will make you understand why they do this.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Suck2pool: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts About YORUBA Girls. / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.