Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie (697 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by KenBen217: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2020
This is one of the funniest statements I've read. which says you can't love two people at the same time. it is a lie,and I'll explain why. first of all I want to clear up that mentality that in this life. there's the "one" for you. please,there is no such thing as the one for you. that person you feel the person is perfect for you, because of perhaps their looks or character ,there are about 100 million other people on Earth like that person. don't deceive yourself. As such,when you are attracted to a specific type of people,by your own nature. Understand that there are millions of people "just like that person" and you can actually meet two people with your tastes and fall in love with both of them. Note we are not talking of "whom you love more". The only reason Is because you're compatible with them. it is that simple. so pls,we should note this,you can be in love with more than one person,it's your decision to chose whom.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by 247dataservices(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by hashtagged(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2020
KenBen217:
This is one of the funniest statements I've read. which says you can't love two people at the same time. it is a lie,and I'll explain why. first of all I want to clear up that mentality that in this life. there's the "one" for you. please,there is no such thing as the one for you. that person you feel the person is perfect for you, because of perhaps their looks or character ,there are about 100 million other people on Earth like that person. don't deceive yourself. As such,when you are attracted to a specific type of people,by your own nature. Understand that there are millions of people "just like that person" and you can actually meet two people with your tastes and fall in love with both of them. Note we are not talking of "whom you love more". The only reason Is because you're compatible with them. it is that simple. so pls,we should note this,you can be in love with more than one person,it's your decision to chose whom.

I love rihana, byoncee, cardi b and lots more, so its possible angry
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2020
hashtagged:

I love rihana, byoncee, cardi b and lots more, so its possible angry
but if you were to get married, one would stand out among the others.
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by IamPlato(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Its Not Just About Loving Somebody, its Easier To Love Somebody, its Easy To Find Love But Why Do You Think thousands Of Celebrity Marriages End In Divorce?

Because They Didnt Find Compatibility after love
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2020
I hope this isn't for the guys only. A woan can love several guys and you would understand?
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2020
So all these men from north,with 4 wives...love just 1 of them...make i go ask sanusi.
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by hashtagged(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:

What of if i want a harem
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by linked: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Op is right. Take two wives and love them equally. The heart is big enough. grin
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by KenBen217: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
I hope this isn't for the guys only. A woan can love several guys and you would understand?
Yes my dear totally,this in even in response to the thread that OP made that she loves her boyfriend and she met a new guy that she loves more...someone said you can't love two people...I say wetin?? Na lieeeeee
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by KenBen217: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
I agree with you, OP. People say that to deceive others but it's absolutely false
exactly..it is a very deceptive thinking...
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2020
It's not even safe to do so.
Love them equally, they will gang up against you but if you love one more than the other, the fight will be between them and you'll have your peace gaskia wallahi. grin

Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by KenBen217: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
Yes,that is because I'm marriage especially in a Christian setting you are obliged to do the right thing by sticking to one partner based on your vows...but think of our fore fathers who got married to several wives
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by Epositive(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Oneitis mentality. tongue
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by paulolee(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2020
Yea u cant...thats how humans are wired..
Re: You Can't Love Two People At The Same Time Is A Lie by hashtagged(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
I agree with you, OP. People say that to deceive others but it's absolutely false

What of people who want a harem/reverse harem everyone has freedom

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Runs Mad After Coming Down From A Toyota Venza Owned By A Big Boy / Who Is A Simp please / Wow, I Want To Relocate To Ghana. Their Food Is Too Delicious, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.