Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses (64699 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

When this old men die and the kingdom no come. They'll change teaching again. What will they say? Its over_overlap lap?
I wonder what your own problem about those hoping in the day! cheesy
You have concluded that they are gang of rapists and pedophiles yet you're still worried over what they believe, don't you think something is wrong somewhere?

Well let me enlighten you, it's the fallen angels that's worried because they know that JWs are the only organization God is using, they're the ones instigating you to chat with JWs over the matter! 1Peter 1:12

There are over 41,000 different sects claiming denominations of Christianity and they have made lots and lots of failed predictions yet you're only after JWs, don't you think something is behind it? cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I wonder what your own problem about those hoping in the day! cheesy
You have concluded that they are gang of rapists and pedophiles yet you're still worried over what they believe, don't you think something is wrong somewhere?

Well let me enlighten you, it's the fallen angels that's worried because they know that JWs are the only organization God is using, they're the ones instigating you to chat with JWs over the matter! 1Peter 1:12

There are over 41,000 different sects claiming denominations of Christianity and they have made lots and lots of failed predictions yet you're only after JWs, don't you think something is behind it? cheesy

Forget all this, watch your GB.

Start from 2:20..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6X1YU6YYI

Your Gb denied that's his not the only spoke men God is using on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Then Judas, his betrayer, seeing that Jesus had been condemned, felt remorse and brought the 30 pieces of silver back to the chief priests and elders, saying: “I sinned when I betrayed innocent blood.” They said: “What is that to us? You must see to it!” So he threw the silver pieces into the temple and departed. Then he went off and hanged himself. But the chief priests took the silver pieces and said: “It is not lawful to put them into the sacred treasury, because they are the price of blood.”  After consulting together, they used the money to buy the potter’s field as a burial place for strangers. Therefore, that field has been called Field of Blood to this very day. Matthew 27:3-8

He be like say you don forget say nah JW you dey follow yan for Bible matter? cheesy

F that jw matter...

Acts 1:18
Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

F that jw matter...
Acts 1:18
Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.

So what i quoted was written in the Bible by Jehovah's Witnesses, shey? cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

Forget all this, watch your GB.
Start from 2:20..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu6X1YU6YYI
Your Gb denied that's his not the only spoke men God is using on earth.

So who are those Jehovah is using apart from them and what are the WORKS of their group? cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
paltielx:
Depression are caused by what satan system of things brings on each individual, not by the Jw believes. People have been commiting suicides as a result of depression, i never know of heard of any JW doing it. A people who serves a happy God has reasons to live in this world

Oga Paltiex na me go dey remind you wetin dem dey show for Jollywood studios every month. One of your helper to the Governing body said disappointment and discouragement are caused by members within your congregations scattered all over the world you are still saying.....

Depression are caused by what satan system of things brings on each individual, not by the Jw believes.

Na wa for you oooo. Expectations delayed dey cause disappointment, discouragement and depression.

Expectations like 1874,1878,1914,1925,1975 e.t.c had led to numerous disappointment, discouragement and depression. In fact many had lost lives and property from all of above years under consideration.

Make I ask you one question, what will your elders do to a member who threatens to commit suicide should they decide to disfellowshipped or refuse their summons? grin grin grin

To show you that members commit suicide since year 1928 B.C.E grin grin

Here is a regular pioneer with assigned territory far away from her place of dwelling. Whenever she is on her way back home one of the married member(a man) in her congregation always throw advances at her. This bothered the regular pioneer enough to report to the overseer within the same congregation. In the course of time the wife of the married man throwing advances towards the regular pioneer got to know about the matter and this pioneer felt the full anger of the married man's wife.

Shocked by that incident and others related to it, she felt humiliated and got depressed. To cut long story her depression led her to jump from a high rise building despite being rescued she got paralysed unable to work. Repeated attempts to get back from her depressed state proved futile she eventually drowned herself.

To make matter worse your organization back then no dey do funeral whatever for members wey commit suicide. Two years later dem change their teachings concerning that. grin grin grin

Or should we tell you account of members jumping to their death inside world headquarters factory grin grin grin

A people who serves a happy God has reasons to live in this world

People and members who you say serve a happy God have and are still committing suicide within your beloved religious organisation. Shine your eyes. To ju ba fara bale daadaa ari.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So who are those Jehovah is using apart from them and what are the WORKS of their group? cheesy

The same governing body member answer your question. If you cannot watch the video tell Yippeedaniel to give you link to the transcript. You can read it and copy and paste it here paapaa.
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is a misconception Sir!

ExJWs do commit suicide. Take for example one brother in the first century whose name was "Judas Iscariot" he served Jehovah along with Jesus and the other Apostles but later he backslide and fell for the love of money.
The former brother later discovered that all what he was looking for outside Jehovah's arrangement is worthless and he has lost the favour in the midst of Jesus' disciples so he committed suicide.
The same is happening today, but whoever remain focused on the teachings of God's people will always rejoice that he is serving God in the right place!

ExJWs do commit suicide

You still dey put ex. Remove am and leave Jehovah’s witnesses do commit suicides. Your numerous manuals given to those taking the lead among you should give you the required information paapaa.

The same is happening today, but whoever remain focused on the teachings of God's people will always rejoice that he is serving God in the right place

For your mind those that committed suicide are not focused grin grin grin. Na your fellow focused people dey drive dem reach point of committing and eventually committing suicide.

How person go explain suicide inside headquarters called BETHELS aka House of JEHOVAH paapaa?

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

To make matter worse your organization back then no dey do funeral whatever for members wey commit suicide. Two years later dem change their teachings concerning that. grin grin grin

Or should we tell you account of members jumping to their death inside world headquarters factory grin grin grin

People and members who you say serve a happy God have and are still committing suicide within your beloved religious organisation. Shine your eyes. To ju ba fara bale daadaa ari

For him to even claim that he never heard about JWs suicide shows how they can lie in broad daylight.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

The same governing body member answer your question. If you cannot watch the video tell Yippeedaniel to give you link to the transcript. You can read it and copy and paste it here paapaa

You know the Mumbo Jumbo must continue for the self appraised.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

You still dey put ex. Remove am and leave Jehovah’s witnesses do commit suicides. Your numerous manuals given to those taking the lead among you should give you the required information paapaa.

The EX must be there, you know all JWs are now saints and perfect

For your mind those that committed suicide are not focused grin grin grin. Na your fellow focused people dey drive dem reach point of committing and eventually committing suicide.

Exactly where the problem started from

How person go explain suicide inside headquarters called BETHELS aka House of JEHOVAH paapaa?

That's the work of Christendom grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emusan:

You know the Mumbo Jumbo must continue for the self appraised.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Abi oooo.

Those kind videos no dey enter their library or video section for their website and apps[/b]. Jollywood no dey produce those kind videos.

Members [b]hardly know around this part paapaa about what really happened concerning child abuse cases in Australia
. You will never see it in their news update that sometimes pop up in their apps grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emusan:

For him to even claim that he never heard about JWs suicide shows how they can lie in broad daylight.

Exactly and choosing to remain ignorant even when evidence of such incidence is around him.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emusan:

The EX must be there, you know all JWs are now saints and perfect

Exactly where the problem started from

That's the work of Christendom grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Jw and this generation prophecy/ overlapping generation.

Everything about that prediction is wrong and has always been wrong from day one.... The just concluded Annual meeting. One gb said He'll witness the end of this system of things. I think his 60+.meaning next 10 to 30 yrs this world will end..

Na from those expectations wey go come and go and nothing happens those disappointment, discouragement and depression wey dey lead to suicides come from.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

2Peter 3:3 cheesy

Above all, you must understand that in the [b]last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires[/b]

My attention is to the word SCOFFERS you better go and see the meaning and see how over the years this applies to the religious organization you belong and the religious leaders leading you. The ridicule and ridiculous nature you have rendered the Lord's coming with numerous dates and times the Lord himself did not set are all traits of SCOFFERS.

You need reminders, there you have it.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

The same governing body member answer your question. If you cannot watch the video tell Yippeedaniel to give you link to the transcript. You can read it and copy and paste it here paapaa.
"Governing Body are guardians of doctrine"
"Anyone using the Bible to give counsel & solve issues in the congregations is also being used by holy spirit as God's spokesperson."

Go back and listen thoroughly to the member of the Governing Body in the video.

The Governing Body is NOT spokesperson for Triune deities.
Sink that into your brain.
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

Above all, you must understand that in the [b]last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires[/b]

My attention is to the word SCOFFERS you better go and see the meaning and see how over the years this applies to the religious organization you belong and the religious leaders leading you. The ridicule and ridiculous nature you have rendered the Lord's coming with numerous dates and times the Lord himself did not set are all traits of SCOFFERS.

You need reminders, there you have it.

noun. a person who mocks or makes fun of someone or something, often of religion or moral values:We need courage when facing scoffers who jeer at our faith and make ironic comments about it.
https://www.dictionary.com › browse
Scoffer Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

Is Achorladey making SENSE?
The dictionary says no !

In your Bible, Prophet Samuel made wrong prediction.
Prophet Nathan made wrong prediction.
Jesus apostles made wrong prediction.
Why do you carry JWs own for your head like gala?

Bad belle things, they envy JWs.
Them no get liver to confess it. grin
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

"Anyone using the Bible to give counsel & solve issues in the congregations is also being used by holy spirit as God's spokesperson."

I don't waste my precious time responding to a madman, i'm waiting for Yippeedaniel it's like that one still have little sense of fighting with his conscience as everything he posted seems fruitless he come out openly saying
"leave JW Organization"
I'm sure he can never say he is worshiping the same God with people he's criticizing and wants them to leave their organization.
Only a madman will continue arguing and criticizing a group yet claiming he's worshiping the same God with the group he's castigating! cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

The Governing Body is NOT spokesperson for Triune deities. Sink that into your brain.

Who ask you about spokesperson for TRIUNE DEITIES? grin grin. You go soon enter your normal realm of ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE.

The one it seems you just listened to has to do with TRIUNE DEITIES grin grin. Oga Janosky listen to the one you were directed to listen to. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I don't waste my precious time responding to a madman, i'm waiting for Yippeedaniel it's like that one still have little sense of fighting with his conscience as everything he posted seems fruitless he come out openly saying
"leave JW Organization"
I'm sure he can never say he is worshiping the same God with people he's criticizing and wants them to leave their organization.
Only a madman will continue arguing and criticizing a group yet claiming he's worshiping the same God with the group he's castigating! cheesy

I know you denied that your GOD on that your thread as a results of trying to call people MAD ASIERE and ASINWIN based on the abundance you feed and your heart spills out through your fingers paapaa grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

noun. a person who mocks or makes fun of someone or something, often of religion or moral values:We need courage when facing scoffers who jeer at our faith and make ironic comments about it.
https://www.dictionary.com › browse
Scoffer Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

Is Achorladey making SENSE?
The dictionary says no !

In your Bible, Prophet Samuel made wrong prediction.
Prophet Nathan made wrong prediction.
Jesus apostles made wrong prediction.
Why do you carry JWs own for your head like gala?

Bad belle things, they envy JWs.
Them no get liver to confess it. grin

No be today I go lost you inside that post. I am not talking about ARCHAIC IDEAS HERE. No dey bring one line dictionary meaning to my post. Na you dey go about with all the SENSE wey NAIRALAND get. You go lost inside that post. Oga Janosky do better than this. grin grin

Since I am not making sense with my post. You don't need to start giving me the below

In your Bible, Prophet Samuel made wrong prediction. Prophet Nathan made wrong prediction. Jesus apostles made wrong prediction. Why do you carry JWs own for your head like gala?

to say some people in the Bible made wrong predictions and added by saying I carry your religious organization matters like gala. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

Abi oooo.

Those kind videos no dey enter their library or video section for their website and apps[/b]. Jollywood no dey produce those kind videos.

Members [b]hardly know around this part paapaa about what really happened concerning child abuse cases in Australia
. You will never see it in their news update that sometimes pop up in their apps grin grin

You , Achorladey are a bigot!
Until Yippeedaniel, Emusan and Achorladey show proof that Australian Royal Commission was primarily set up for JWs, they are WAILERS making empty noises.

You all come to this public forum and continue LYING and WAILING?

For what purpose?
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

You , Achorladey are a bigot!
Until Yippeedaniel, Emusan and Achorladey show proof that Australian Royal Commission was primarily set up for JWs, they are WAILERS making empty noises.

You all come to this public forum and continue LYING and WAILING?

For what purpose?

Baba calm down. You don dey boil. As you dey boil so you dey confirm our position as being true and not LIES or LYING. Here is why..... grin

Until Yippeedaniel, Emusan and Achorladey show proof that Australian Royal Commission was primarily set up for JWs

We know it is not primarily set up for Jehovah’s witnesses but thanks for establishing the TIES that BINDS grin grin. You can see from that statement of yours, we are not LYING or WAILING like you always want to force into us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

No be today I go lost you inside that post. I am not talking about ARCHAIC IDEAS HERE. No dey bring one line dictionary meaning to my post. Na you dey go about with all the SENSE wey NAIRALAND get. You go lost inside that post. Oga Janosky do better than this. grin grin

Continue to console yourself.
For your mind, Prophets Samuel & Nathan are scoffers in your head.

achorladey:

Since I am not making sense with my post. You don't need to start giving me the below
to say some people in the Bible made wrong predictions and added by saying I carry your religious organization matters like gala. grin grin

Your Bible given you that fact:
Prophets Samuel, Nathan and the disciples made wrong predictions.
Sifia pained WAILER,Go and delete those chapters and verses in your Bible.
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

Baba calm down. You don dey boil. As you dey boil so you dey confirm our position as being true and not LIES or LYING. Here is why..... grin
What did the Australian Royal Commission say about your Triune deities slaves and ministers involved in child sexual abuse?
achorladey:

We know it is not primarily set up for Jehovah’s witnesses but thanks for establishing the TIES that BINDS grin grin. You can see from that statement of yours, we are not LYING or WAILING like you always want to force into us grin grin
Your Triune deities slaves and ministers were summoned before the Commission.
Triune deities slaves ,go & remove the rafter from your eyes.

Bad belle , bigotry and hypocrisy playing kalokalo with your brains.
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

What did the Australian Royal Commission say about your Triune deities slaves and ministers involved in child sexual abuse?

Your Triune deities slaves and ministers were summoned before the Commission.
Triune deities slaves ,go & remove the rafter from your eyes.

Bad belle , bigotry and hypocrisy playing kalokalo with your brains.

Yippeedaniel post was not about TRIUNE DEITIES SLAVES and MINISTERS. grin grin grin.

Atleast the confirmation is in place. They are not LIES or WAILINGS.

Learn grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emusan:

What is gleeful about suicide that you are rejoicing about?

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

Continue to console yourself.
For your mind, Prophets Samuel & Nathan are scoffers in your head.

Your Bible given you that fact:
Prophets Samuel, Nathan and the disciples made wrong predictions.
Sifia pained WAILER,Go and delete those chapters and verses in your Bible.

For your mind na me bring Nathan, Samuel abi Samuel come discussion. I believe na you get all the SENSE wey dey nairaland do better than this grin grin grin.

I don warn you already. That post you go lost inside. No be seresere matter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

What is gleeful about suicide that you are rejoicing about?

Another confirmation but na EXJWS dey commit suicide according to one of your brother and una always dey believe no one leaves the organization and do anything worthwhile outside of the organisation.

The gleeful grin grin just dey make laugh.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

Yippeedaniel post was not about TRIUNE DEITIES SLAVES and MINISTERS. grin grin grin.

Atleast the confirmation is in place. They are not LIES or WAILINGS.

Learn grin
Ten persons ( some of them share your beliefs) faced a Panel over the same allegations & you continue WAILING upandan about that individual you hate their beliefs, are you ok?
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

Ten persons ( some of them share your beliefs) faced a Panel over the same allegations & you continue WAILING upandan about that individual you hate their beliefs, are you ok?

The matter wey dey at hand is not a question of being OK or NOT grin grin grin. Keep the confirmation going. It is just what and where we want you to be. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.