Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses (64714 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

Worst shit that don't happen in churches, got you wondering if God's own org will breed such cross imperfect humans.

Jw's and alcohol abuse!!

There are so many JW's that are secret alcoholics. They preach a wholesome godly life. But a big majority are raging alcoholics. The Bible never condemn Drinking but over use of alcohol is a major problem in the org.

Worst shit that don't happen in churches, got you wondering if God's own org will breed such cross imperfect humans.

Na the concept called "JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION cause the wahala. A concept that cannot be defended by them in any form or manner.

Jw's and alcohol abuse!!

Spot on! They have numerous members who had built reputation in terms of alcohol consumption and they are know even within the community they dwell for that.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=Yippeedaniel post=107584943][/quote]

Jw are the most depressed sect. That's why every WT talks about how depressed and frustrated older ones and poor jw are.

Considering one of their monthly broadcasting programmes was about helping their members from discouragement and disappointment suffered even with the numerous congregations scattered all over the world.
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How i wish this is true, i left Islam and ever since i became one of JWs i've become the happiest because i'm 100% certain that i've found Jesus' group!

Do you know what Peace means?
Well i was a soldier and i know that there's no way people will not quarrel due to mistakes on our part but JWs have eradicated the idea of supporting one side against another! That's what peace means because there's no other group amicably settling disputes rather people takes sides and the next line of action is to pick up weapons in support of either sides that is what we call "WAR" only JWs can boast that their members will not participate in Wars because they've erased the idea of taking sides during disputes!

God's promise of a New World is in the Bible, only true believers will continue anticipating when it will come, unbelievers will just discard it as fables, so i know why it matters to them most! Act 1:6

I love this!
Yes we are slaves of our Master Lord and King Christ Jesus so we need to be gentle no matter the attitude of people around us! Matthew 10:16 smiley

What really baffles me is how you people keep talking about this accusation whereas none of you have caught a JW pedophile in your area.
Don't you think something is wrong somewhere? cheesy

So Jesus doesn't know what he was saying that his followers will be mistreated or Jesus wasn't innocent, shey? Matthew 10:22-25; John 15:19; 17:14-16
Stop deceiving yourself! cheesy

So what is their police doing about it or JWs over there are untouchable? cheesy
You hear rumours far away, the group is in your neighbourhood yet there are no records of such here. When we hear of terrorism in countries where Islam is taking seriously we may doubt it but now that it's happening in Nigeria is there still room for doubts?
Why not report a JW pedophile to the police if you catch one? Why must it be what is happening in Australia that you're carrying in your head against your neighbour here in Nigeria? Na wah for you o! cheesy

Of course unbelievers will be destroyed at Armageddon but all those trusting in Jehovah and humbly moving faithfully with His organization will be save! Zephaniah 2:2-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

What really baffles me is how you people keep talking about this accusation whereas none of you have caught a JW pedophile in your area.
Don't you think something is wrong somewhere?

This one still calling what the religious organization you belong willing submitted to authorities in Australia as accusations grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
achorladey:

This one still calling what the religious organization you belong willing submitted to authorities in Australia as accusations grin grin grin

Watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwHdj7plWo

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

Na the concept called "JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION cause the wahala. A concept that cannot be defended by them in any form or manner.
Hebrews 11:25 Moses is a member of Jehovah's organization.
Achorladey Continue DECEIVING yourself.
achorladey:

Spot on! They have numerous members who had built reputation in terms of alcohol consumption and they are know even within the community they dwell for that.
Our master Jesus Christ turned water into wine, bring on the lager beer.
Alcohol consumption is biblical practice.
Mumu WAILER cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

Jw's and alcohol abuse!!

There are so many JW's that are secret alcoholics. They preach a wholesome godly life. But a big majority are raging alcoholics. The Bible never condemn Drinking but over use of alcohol is a major problem in the org.

According to the screenshots, Why is Yippeedaniel DECEIVING himself?

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

Jw are the most depressed sect. That's why every WT talks about how depressed and frustrated older ones and poor jw are.
Yippeedaniel seems depressed. grin
He is desperate to put JWs down but can't do nothing grin
Continue to console yourself cheesy
Titus 1:9, Acts13:15, Colossians 3:16 "Continue encouraging one another" JWs must receive encouragement similar to the practice of first century JWs.

Yippeedaniel:

there's no peace. False peace, too much hating going on in congratulations around Nigerian.. Oh i Forget it's normal for imperfect human i think �
Yippeedaniel practicing "false peace" sotayy Congregations change to "congratulations"
Yippeedaniel:

Promise? The failed predictions. Stop waiting because you'll never see it come through in your lifetime. Go watch the Annual meetings.
Murmurer WAILING grin
Yippeedaniel:

Feel save when over 1000 kids are abuses in the organization?
Yippee,Are you drunk or "high"?

Yippeedaniel:

Why won't you be gentle when you're being controlled and told what to say. Slaves are normally gentle.
John 12:49-50,we are happy to imitate Jesus.
The Bible must tell us what to do.
Slaves of Jehovah are known everywhere as meek and gentle.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: [color=blue]AGAINST SUCH THERE IS NO LAW. Galatians 5:22-23
Galatians 5:22-23 & John 8:34
Yippeedaniel:

[color=#000099] No one treats you badly when you're innocent.
LIAR.
2 Corinthians 11:26, what is the crime of Paul?
John 19:6-7, what is the crime of Jesus Christ?

Yippeedaniel:

clap for yourself.. Australia Branch of Jehovah's Witnesses had records of 1,006 alleged perpetrators of child sexual abuse, relating to more than 1,800 victims since 1950,
"Alalleged perpetrators " you claim.
Did Australia Court convict any JW of breaking the law?
Bad belle dey like gala for your head.
Yippeedaniel:

����� You think God will be proud of you for writing this long shit. The same God will kill all gross imperfect jw in Armageddon.
What is the crime of MaxinDHouse?
What will Jehovah do to you when you have judged and convicted MaxinDHouse?

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] how can the court convict when the org refuse to report to the police. The org discourage its subject from reporting to the police. Also two witness rules shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcYn4AiwQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ja8dMEmPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBE_oof1RzE

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
[color=#770077][/color] how can the court convict when the org refuse to report to the police. The org discourage its subject from reporting to the police. Also two witness rules shit.

This is exactly what i'm saying, Janosky show you the reports that everyone can read in our newspaper here in Nigeria, but you are quoting what exJWs are saying forgetting that exJWs are now deadly enemies of the org.
So do you think it's wise to take the words of your ex girlfriend or wife to convict you?
Why not help catch one just one JW pedophile then broadcast it throughout the earth?
Why must you keep parading yourself as an inquisitor when all what you have as evidence is mere testimonies of our enemies? cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

Watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwHdj7plWo

They can continue to deny the common denominator they share with other religious denominations around them. grin grin grin

Even their religious leaders don come on live and national TV to say na serious problem within their midst and are working with the government(Satan's organisations) to help those who have suffered from it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

Titus 1:9, Acts13:15, Colossians 3:16 "Continue encouraging one another" JWs must receive encouragement similar to the practice of first century JWs.

Yippeedaniel practicing "false peace" sotayy Congregations change to "congratulations"
Murmurer WAILING grin
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: [color=blue]AGAINST SUCH THERE IS NO LAW. Galatians 5:22-23
LIAR.

He is a faithless miscreant nah! smiley
I asked him what is Jesus' crime or that of his first century Jewish disciples that could warrant their persecution?
The faithless miscreant ran away.
He said only criminals are treated badly so JWs are criminals yet Jesus and his disciples were treated like criminals, so from his viewpoint it's either Jesus and his disciples were real criminals or the Bible was fabricated.
Don't be surprised that the moniker may belong to the same person! grin
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey Continue DECEIVING yourself.

Mumu WAILER cheesy

Achorladey Continue DECEIVING yourself....... Janosky

Yes, Moses was a member of WTBTS the man made organization created +/-140 years ask your brother Max grin grin

Mumu WAILER cheesy....... Janosky

The abundance of your heart is filled with MUMU WAILINGS grin grin grin. Pe le no be me make you like that. Na wetin you keep feeding the heart cause am. Stop filling it with MUMU WAILINGS if you continue you will always have MUMU WAILINGS as close pal grin grin.

Mr Janosky the MUMU WAILINGS peddler My post you responded to is not about whether alcohol consumption is biblical or not biblical. When you MUMU WAIL too much your eyes go too swell not to see my post very well. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He is a faithless miscreant nah! smiley
I asked him what is Jesus' crime or that of his first century Jewish disciples that could warrant their persecution?
The faithless miscreant ran away.
He said only criminals are treated badly so JWs are criminals yet Jesus and his disciples were treated like criminals, so from his viewpoint it's either Jesus and his disciples were real criminals or the Bible was fabricated.
Don't be surprised that the moniker may belong to the same person! grin

He is a faithless miscreant nah!.... MaxInDHouse

Had he dance to your tune, he will not be called a MSCREANT. The publicity hits you hard the next is to to label and tag him and call him faithless as if that FAITH na you dey share am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

According to the screenshots, Why is Yippeedaniel DECEIVING himself?

Those screenshots contains Common denominators. You agree? grin grin grin

Yippeedaniel is not deceiving himself rather he wants you to see the TIES that binds of which you are trying to defend and deny.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

Murmurer WAILING grin

LIAR.

What can I say than this a post that captures the perfect example of you and the religious organization you belong. When they criticize you, the narrative becomes we are the only true worshipers following Jesus christ and as true disciples, people persecute us for no reason. Since in the dictionary you carry PERSECUTION/CRITICISM are signs of TRUE CHRISTIANS grin grin

but when you jump from thread to thread criticizing others. It is not persecution and they are not true disciples of christ.

What is the crime of MaxInDHouse? What will Jehovah do to you when you have judged and convicted MaxinDHouse?...... Janosky

He has to play the VICTIM card game. He will never ask his brother who go from thread to thread judging and condemning others what Jehovah will do to him. Why will you? After all MaxInDHouse is Jesus. grin grin grin
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

No one treats you badly when you're innocent.

And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22

But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me. John 15:21
~ JESUS

So Yippeedaniel, it's either Jesus lied or he doesn't know what he's saying or himself and his disciples are criminals. Please choose one! cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22

But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me. John 15:21
~ JESUS

So Yippeedaniel, it's either Jesus lied or he doesn't know what he's saying or himself and his disciples are criminals. Please choose one! cheesy

Time to play victim card. He wants to call Yippeedaniel a LIAR grin grin knowing fully well the criticism you get based on his post regarding those common denominators highlighted earlier your religious organisation are not innocent from them grin grin grin
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jw n immorality or fornication... Majority of the sisters age 19 to 25 born and raised in the organization or not virgins. The street can tell about thier sharing formula to non believer. (wolf in sheep clothing,). Those in da uni are worst. While the young men can't keep they dc in they tight pants.. If it's was God spirit leading self control will be there. (1,006 alleged perpetrators of child sexual abuse, relating to more than 1,800 victims since 1950,) Only in Australia. Think about Africa, Nigeria. Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Jw n immorality or fornication... Majority of the sisters age 19 to 25 born and raised in the organization or not virgins. The street can tell about thier sharing formula to non believer. (wolf in sheep clothing,). Those in da uni are worst. While the young men can't keep they dc in they tight pants.. If it's was God spirit leading self control will be there. (1,006 alleged perpetrators of child sexual abuse, relating to more than 1,800 victims since 1950,) Only in Australia. Think about Africa, Nigeria. Only God knows.

See cry cry baby!

People are zealously preaching and teaching industriously in all your neighbourhood about their God, they have eradicated racism and politics that's leading you and your people into killing one another at will, and they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally. Isaiah 2:2-4
And all you want to say is "they are not virgins" was Jesus and his first century Jewish disciples gathering virgins?
Is it not the same sinners that they were trying to make forgo their old personality?

Ògbéni, there is no group of worshipers where virgins are kept so that is what individuals are battling to overcome for now, what Jesus promised that we will see to be sure that this is God's people is the UNITY {John 17:22} and LOVE {John 13:34-35} that binds them together and Jehovah's Witnesses already have that nobody can deny it so your preconceived judgment about God's people is nullified! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by paltielx: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
achorladey:

Considering one of their monthly broadcasting programmes was about helping their members from discouragement and disappointment suffered even with the numerous congregations scattered all over the world.

Depression are caused by what satan system of things brings on each individual, not by the Jw believes. People have been commiting suicides as a result of depression, i never know of heard of any JW doing it. A people who serves a happy God has reasons to live in this world
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
paltielx:
Depression are caused by what satan system of things brings on each individual, not by the Jw believes. People have been commiting suicides as a result of depression, i never know of heard of any JW doing it. A people who serves a happy God has reasons to live in this world

The highlighted is a misconception Sir!

ExJWs do commit suicide. Take for example one brother in the first century whose name was "Judas Iscariot" he served Jehovah along with Jesus and the other Apostles but later he backslide and fell for the love of money.
The former brother later discovered that all what he was looking for outside Jehovah's arrangement is worthless and he has lost the favour in the midst of Jesus' disciples so he committed suicide.
The same is happening today, but whoever remain focused on the teachings of God's people will always rejoice that he is serving God in the right place!
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
paltielx:
Depression are caused by what satan system of things brings on each individual, not by the Jw believes.

That means Satan system of things are still found within your organization.

People have been commiting suicides as a result of depression, i never know of heard of any JW doing it. A people who serves a happy God has reasons to live in this world

Yet your publication is full of how to fight depression.

I can't forget this statement from a JWs friend "My Aunty died unhappy"

She didn't commit suicide but she was depressed and died unhappy bvos of the way she was treated by the organization.

The same my friend survived depression 2018-2019
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is a misconception Sir!

ExJWs do commit suicide. Take for example one brother in the first century whose name was "Judas Iscariot" he served Jehovah along with Jesus and the other Apostles but later he backslide and fell for the love of money.
The former brother later discovered that all what he was looking for outside Jehovah's

arrangement is worthless and he has lost the favour in the midst of Jesus' disciples so he committed suicide.
The same is happening today, but whoever remain focused on the teachings of God's people will always rejoice that he is serving God in the right place!

Judas was not a Jw. HE didn't die off depression.

3 Likes

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emusan:

That means Satan system of things are still found within your organization.

Yet your publication is full of how to fight depression.

I can't forget this statement from a JWs friend "My Aunty died unhappy"

She didn't commit suicide but she was depressed and died unhappy bvos of the way she was treated by the organization.

The same my friend survived depression 2018-2019

[color=#000099][/color] depression is a very big problem in the org. That's why every WT or awake and public talks is always about depression and the best way to make them feel better is promise them paradise. Paradise isn't coming in the next 100yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jw and this generation prophecy/ overlapping generation.

Everything about that prediction is wrong and has always been wrong from day one.... The just concluded Annual meeting. One gb said He'll witness the end of this system of things. I think his 60+.meaning next 10 to 30 yrs this world will end..

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
The September 2015 JW Broadcast on tv.jw.org explained that the generation included any anointed that met Frederick William Franz, as he was born and baptised prior to 1914.

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

Judas was not a Jw. HE didn't die off depression.
OK he died by suicide, shey?
What leads to suicide if not depression? cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

[color=#000099][/color] depression is a very big problem in the org. That's why every WT or awake and public talks is always about depression and the best way to make them feel better is promise them paradise. Paradise isn't coming in the next 100yrs

2Peter 3:3 cheesy
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
The September 2015 JW Broadcast on tv.jw.org explained that the generation included any anointed that met Frederick William Franz, as he was born and baptised prior to 1914.

We know it's demons (fallen angels) talking not you because they're worried about the day they will be destroyed:

It was revealed to them that they were ministering, not to themselves, but to you, regarding what has now been announced to you by those who declared the good news to you with holy spirit sent from heaven. Into these very things, angels are desiring to peer! wink1Peter 1:12
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK he died by suicide, shey?
What leads to suicide if not depression? cheesy

The nigga didn't commit suicide..

Read (Acts 1:18)
Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by Yippeedaniel(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We know it's demons (fallen angels) talking not you because they're worried about the day they will be destroyed:

It was revealed to them that they were ministering, not to themselves, but to you, regarding what has now been announced to you by those who declared the good news to you with holy spirit sent from heaven.

Into these very things, angels are desiring to peer! wink1Peter 1:12

When this old men die and the kingdom no come. They'll change teaching again. What will they say? Its over_overlap lap?

2 Likes

Re: Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

The nigga didn't commit suicide..
Read (Acts 1:18)

Then Judas, his betrayer, seeing that Jesus had been condemned, felt remorse and brought the 30 pieces of silver back to the chief priests and elders, saying: “I sinned when I betrayed innocent blood.” They said: “What is that to us? You must see to it!” So he threw the silver pieces into the temple and departed. Then he went off and hanged himself. But the chief priests took the silver pieces and said: “It is not lawful to put them into the sacred treasury, because they are the price of blood.”  After consulting together, they used the money to buy the potter’s field as a burial place for strangers. Therefore, that field has been called Field of Blood to this very day. Matthew 27:3-8

He be like say you don forget say nah JW you dey follow yan for Bible matter? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.