Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Should I Leave Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her? (1250 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
I love this girl like kilode, we started dating late last year and i am sure she loved me because she was all over me,if she sees any lady with me she will become jealous and will be angry, but we loved each other madly and she helped me in many ways,emotionally,spiritually and mentally.
Now, the problem started early this year, i had to relocate due to a job and my girl was crying that i should not go because she was scared i could date another girl and forget her,she cried and i pitied her but i had no choice than leave because i am a man with bills to sort.
We do call eachother nd make video calls, she sent me a gift on my bday through waybill.
We had issue on june which lead to cut in communication, i called her dix morning to wish her HNM,but her response was down, like someone disinterested or like i was disturbing her, i asked her why she was snubbing me but she said nothing,then i ask her if she love me but she cut the call!!
Should i dump her?
NB:i disvirgined dix gal and i think she's not wayward
Re: Should I Leave Her? by MARX77(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Don't be too quick to decide, give her some time to explain herself before you decide
Re: Should I Leave Her? by merieam16(f): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
U want to dump her just like dat...Nawa o.lolz guess d next person has some tin 2 say
Re: Should I Leave Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
I love this girl like kilode, we started dating late last year and i am sure she loved me because she was all over me,if she sees any lady with me she will become jealous and will be angry, but we loved each other madly and she helped me in many ways,emotionally,spiritually and mentally.
Now, the problem started early this year, i had to relocate due to a job and my girl was crying that i should not go because she was scared i could date another girl and forget her,she cried and i pitied her but i had no choice than leave because i am a man with bills to sort.
We do call eachother nd make video calls, she sent me a gift on my bday through waybill.
We had issue on june which lead to cut in communication, i called her dix morning to wish her HNM,but her response was down, like someone disinterested or like i was disturbing her, i asked her why she was snobbing me but she said nothing,then i ask her if she love me but she cut the call!!
Should i dump her?
NB: i disvirgined dix gal and i think she's not waywar

Oga... Tell this girl you guys need to talk if y'all wanna make anything out of this relationship.

Let her know that the way to settle things ain't by ignoring the other person or the problem.... In other words, reach out to her.

If she doesn't open up after you have tried to talk... You can leave her. Its just a sign of her immaturity in play

What you should not do by the way is to beg her.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Someone should summarise pls
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
MARX77:
Don't be too quick to decide, give her some time to explain herself before you decide
i tried calling her but she won't pick up..d last time she said; i don't care abuh her and i should quit my job and come down to lagos.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Corbin: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
We had issue on june which lead to cut in communication, i called her dix morning to wish her HNM,but her response was down, like someone disinterested or like i was disturbing her, i asked her why she was snobbing me but she said nothing,then i ask her if she love me but she cut the call!!
Should i dump her?
dump her man

What are you waiting for

This bitches ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Oga... Tell this girl you guys need to talk if y'all wanna make anything out of this relationship.

Let her know that the way to settle things ain't by ignoring the other person or the problem.... In other words, reach out to her.

If she doesn't open up after you have tried to talk... You can leave her. Its just a sign of her immaturity in play

What you should not do by the way is to beg her.

i can't and will never beg a girl to love me, i tried calling her but she won't pick up.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Corbin:
dump her man
What are you waiting for

This bitches ain't worth it
i will give her sometime bro.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by nuelsam: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
ignore her....act like nothing happened....don't call,don't text....don't give her the impression that u missing her...just don't give a Bleep and act like a sissy .. she'll come.back to her senses

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
merieam16:
U want to dump her just like dat...Nawa o.lolz guess d next person has some tin 2 say
won't u b angry or think otherwise if ur boyfriend snub ur call?
Re: Should I Leave Her? by nappy760(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Girls and their unrealistic wishes undecided . Does she have a paying job she wants to give you?
If you like quit your job

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Baba leave am jare.Women always trying to play the victim card and blackmail guys.Maybe one other guy is even sampling her there. My guy carry go joor.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
nuelsam:
ignore her....act like nothing happened....don't call,don't text....don't give her the impression that u missing her...just don't give a Bleep and act like a sissy .. she'll come.back to her senses
ok sir, i will follow your advice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dump her and move on. Save us all the stress of typing unheeded advices.

I mean you already thought about it, so why are you hesitating?
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Baba leave am jare.Women always trying to play the victim card and blackmail guys.Maybe one other guy is even sampling her there. My guy carry go joor.
this ur meme mahd oh cheesy But on a serious note,i dey feel ur advice.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by merieam16(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
won't u b angry or think otherwise if ur boyfriend snub ur call?
give her time nw, probably she' feeling insecure. its really nt easy 2 keep a distance relationship cos it takes maturity
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Dump her and move on. Save us all the stress of typing unheeded advices.

I mean you already thought about it, so why are you hesitating?
i don't wanna give her the impression that i don't care abuh her anymore.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by ojun50(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Go back see so you guys can rob mind together
Re: Should I Leave Her? by poiunt: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
You started trouble...so how do you expect her to behave..to worship you?
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
poiunt:
You started trouble...so how do you expect her to behave..to worship you?
i started trouble by accepting the job offer and relocating for the main time....what ar u driving at?
Re: Should I Leave Her? by poiunt: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
i started trouble by accepting the job offer and relocating for the main time....what ar u driving at?

What i am driving at is asking if she still love you after cut in communication..clearly she is hurt that is why she is acting out on you...how do you call someone out of the blues then asking if the person still loves you.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
this ur meme mahd oh cheesy But on a serious note,i dey feel ur advice.
Thanks.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
poiunt:

What i am driving at is asking if she still love you after cut in communication..clearly she is hurt that is why she is acting out on you...how do you call someone out of the blues then asking if the person still loves you.
truth is,i love this gal,i had/have chance to date/fling with girls in my current location but i choose not to,due to my love for her.
i called her,tried talking to her but i got zero response then i asked her if she still loves me because i dont wanna love in vain!!
Re: Should I Leave Her? by poiunt: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
truth is,i love this gal,i had/have chance to date/fling with girls in my current location but i choose not to,due to my love for her.
i called her,tried talking to her but i got zero response then i asked her if she still loves me because i dont wanna love in vain!!

Ok..best will be to ask her direct..organise something together when you are in town and have a deep convo with her..after the convo, you can decide where to go from
Re: Should I Leave Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
i can't and will never beg a girl to love me, i tried calling her but she won't pick up.

Well. Text her all you have in your mind and let her know how immature she's being.

Tell her if she values the relationship, she should hit you up when she's ready and they you MOVE (leave her alone)
Re: Should I Leave Her? by OscarJaden(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Should i dump her?
one of the problem in relationship this days is distance and once ur in one,it will only take the Grace of God for such relationship to yield positive result
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Well. Text her all you have in your mind and let her know how immature she's being.

Tell her if she values the relationship, she should hit you up when she's ready and they you MOVE (leave her alone)
thanks.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
poiunt:

Ok..best will be to ask her direct..organise something together when you are in town and have a deep convo with her..after the convo, you can decide where to go from
ok sir.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2020
OscarJaden:
one of the problem in relationship this days is distance and once ur in one,it will only take the Grace of God for such relationship to yield positive result
it's painful, it hurts nt seeing d 1 u love everyday.
Re: Should I Leave Her? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm still reading

Re: Should I Leave Her? by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
I'm still reading
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

STORY: HEART DOCTOR … (18+) / She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.