Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend (36458 Views)

Pastor Told My Aunty Husband To Place His Hand On My Head And Say This.. / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Modupetemmy1(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
I was born and brought up in cele, @ opp abeg if you love your woman and she have a good source of living, pls marry her sharp sharp bikonu, don't mind all those cele prophet s, if you know that numbers of marriage they've scattered you won't ever believe them a bit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Realdeals(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
If you have concede your authority to your Pastor, you better obey him.
Whosoever controls the piper, dictate the tune.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:
Dont be silly, you think 3 pastors will say no by coincidence, they saw something bad in her get a clue
have you ever read the book of Acts? In the book, so many with ability to see warned Paul not to go on to Jerusalem. You know what Paul did? Paul went to Jerusalem anyway and got captured and beaten just as the Christians with prophetic gifts had warned.

Should Paul not have gone on to Jerusalem as God had indeed commanded him to? undecided

The prophets were right about what would happen, so was God wrong? undecided
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
simplepee:
Please listen to the MEN OF GOD , you know they are very holy and hears directly from God. They are seeing something you are not SEEING. Also know that they will play a very important role in your marriage undecided undecided undecided
MOGs are holy? Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ tell you this one? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by ThatFairGuy1: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by proclinician: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
ObukoLamidicownu:

Proclinician is back shockedshocked

Welcome boss

Lol baba. I greet oo

Thanks oga
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Why dont you and your girlfriend go meet those pastors without revealing who u are and see what they say? Those predictions could be may assumption. Trust me two of those 3 that said no may give u go ahead order. I think this is the best way u can relief yourself
but did God say to consult pastors anywhere in Scripture, even before making decisions? undecided
Where? undecided
You folks seem to have elevated your pastors to a status above Humans and I can't help but wonder where the idea to do that comes from. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by DarkJeddi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:
Dont be silly, you think 3 pastors will say no by coincidence, they saw something bad in her get a clue
Scammers,the WHOLE lot of them..
Pastors that can't keep their marriages are prophesying on others?
Bunch of Jokers.. angry
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

Part of what scares me ,maybe she’s gonna show me pepper later
God has set no man above you.

Please let your gal know she deserves better than you.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by DarkJeddi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
simplepee:
Please listen to the MEN OF GOD , you know they are very holy and hears directly from God. They are seeing something you are not SEEING. Also know that they will play a very important role in your marriage undecided undecided undecided
Story..
Bunch of SCAMMERS.. angry
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fmlao:
That's just a mere prediction from the pastors.

Top footballer and analysts predicted that Chelsea will beat Arsenal to the FA cup.

Atlast, mere predictions doesn't define the game.
Na so i gave 3 female names give a pastor and an alfa.. Bola, Justina and Blessing.
U know what, the pastor picked Justina while the Alfa picked blessing.
Then, I don't even have a girlfriend then.

As God will now have it, my new girlfriend's name is Bola
Hehehe baba agba cheesy
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by idmicheal20: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

Wow that’s what I’m worried about,some people are not seeing anything, but my mom won’t hear

You can seek direction from God if u have the believe that the Celestial pastor don't see anything but trust me as OMO OLU IJO MIMO wey I be I will follow those pastors advice
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Dannyfan(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
There's this something about asking pastor or any spiritual person before getting married to ur partner if he/she is situable or not that is convincing. 1. Will she/he not marry for life?
2. If he/she marry another person will they be compactible?
3. Can't the pastor pray for he/she? Many more question but can someone answer this?
Bro, all on God, pls make the right decision.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
StPete:
Sense is very far from you OP. If you have to base your decision on what other people think or suggest then you're still a baby and not fit for marriage. I wish the poor girl will even abandon you cause with your kind of mentality, any ills that come your way (which will naturally happen) in the course of the marriage would be blamed on her
Hunnid
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Kay25(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Whether you seek God directly or not first of all honour your mother's stand if she tells you there is no way there I beg you leave her no go die untimely .
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by favour32(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Follow your heart.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
but did God say to consult pastors anywhere in Scripture, even before making decisions? undecided
Where? undecided
You folks seem to have elevated your pastors to a status above Humans and I can't help but wonder where the idea to do that comes from. undecided

Tell the op not me.. I'm only tryin to help
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by mentored: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:
Hi everyone, my mom is a celestial woman so she believes in all these things.
She asked 4 pastors, 1 said she’s okay, others said no.

But the thing is I am exhausted, I can’t start all over again and I love her and she loves me very much. She’s not your average Nigerian girl that loves money.

I have just been thinking a lot cos I don’t even know what could happen in future that will make the pastors say no.

And the main thing here now is now that my mom has asked these people she will never support this marriage, how do I convince her?

And I can’t break up with my gf she has been with me through a lot .. I just tire.
Been praying to God that if she’s not for me she should be the one to break up or f*ck up
I don’t want to hurt her.

t’s be serious guys

If you want to know that you are on the right path in life, always do this check!!!

Whenever your decision doesn’t depend on what people (Papa, mama, elders, pastors etc) think but on what is right

You have almost arrived walai

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by tomdon(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
StPete:
Sense is very far from you OP. If you have to base your decision on what other people think or suggest then you're still a baby and not fit for marriage. I wish the poor girl will even abandon you cause with your kind of mentality, any ills that come your way (which will naturally happen) in the course of the marriage would be blamed on her

Exactly
Some people are so stupid

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by mentored: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
I was born and brought up in cele, @ opp abeg if you love your woman and she have a good source of living, pls marry her sharp sharp bikonu, don't mind all those cele prophet s, if you know that numbers of marriage they've scattered you won't ever believe them a bit.

A former cele pastor confessed to fingering girls during night vigil

Guys he was crying during the confession

Real life

You need to build up your self spiritually before entering marriage

I am not sure you are ready
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by mentored: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
tomdon:

Exactly
Some people are so stupid

Sense too much for this comment
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Palado4u(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Give your life to Christ. Repent of all your sins. Seek the face of God in prayer, I mean intense and serious fast and prayer session. The LORD will reveal things to you.
Take marriage seriously and don't be lazy with God's direction for you through prayer.

Some Pastors don't see and hear from God. They will just confuse and deceive you.

Take caution my brother, believe Jesus Christ and He will guide your steps....
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Tchiman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
What makes one a real man of God is not only to see the bad but also being able to correct it. God is not an author of confusion.

Any Pastor that can see the evil in a person and can't be able to deliver the person but rather ask you to leave the person is very questionable to me ohh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by FatherOfJesus: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
What did they see? cheesy
hashtagged:
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by nerolistick(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Op, u might not know what u about to enta until u find urself inside, D people who said u should not marry ur gf, hmmm OP take dat word serious oooO na better 4 worse O. if the worse happen can u withstand it
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Rok01: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=lucky999 post=92363941]your mom is right, the three pastors are right, the one pastor is right and you are right too.

you see this life as long as someone is still breathing you must have issue that will confuse you and also teach you a lesson.

are you sure she really loves you?
this is marriage we are talking about and don't forget this saying "don't marry out of pity"

then ask yourself what makes you fall in love with her, make sure she is beautiful from the soul because beautiful soul will last for a lifetime but pretty face will fade.

everyone knows that nobody is 100% perfect but that won't stop you not to go for what you want

if you think she is the best for you then for the three pastors to tell you not to marry her that means maybe she is battling with a spiritual problem that may destroy you in the feature.

not all that glitters is gold.

if you know you love her and she loves you too then both of you can visit all those pastors for prayers, let them pray for you guys. then if she is not your wife let God prove to you with a sign.

don't chase the girl away just like that because of what the pastors told you, what if she is the right woman for you.

with God all things are possible, first of all commit God to be responsible, he can never fail you.

if the pastors say she is not your wife ask them to tell you why she is not your wife, how can someone prophecy to you without solution or reason, they should give you reasons and tell you what to do.

for them to see that she is not your wife they should tell you what they see about her that makes them say so.

everyone is right in this issue, you just have to make a decision as a man. what we are talking about is marriage.

Yes I support that. I believe that they should tell him the reason if she's not his partner. Let the guy pray and seek the face of God concerning it, certainly God will speak to him, there are lot of fake pastors and prophets ourside.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keep praying yourself, pastor won't come and help you solve your marital problems.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Captainshakes23(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

But the thing is I am exhausted, I can’t start all over again and I love her and she loves me very much. She’s not your average Nigerian girl that loves money.

I have just been thinking a lot cos I don’t even know what could happen in future that will make the pastors say no.

And the main thing here now is now that my mom has asked these people she will never support this marriage, how do I convince her?

And I can’t break up with my gf she has been with me through a lot .. I just tire.
Been praying to God that if she’s not for me she should be the one to break up or f*ck up
God as he is will never look for or give you a life partner...as it is whoever you choose as your life partner and can get ur parents blessings, automatically becomes God's choice for you...it mostly depends on you
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
StPete:
I beg to disagree with you. Many spouses are not connected spiritually and that's why few years into their marriage it will crash. It's good for one to follow his heart but in some cases one has to go spiritual before getting involved in complex matters like marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by mufutau55(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

Where was your Mummy when you were dating this girl. Does your mother no know that the end result of dating is marriage? Please ignore those so-called Pastors and go on with what your mind told you. Good or bad, you will eventually find out. These people are not God.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Rhea(f): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

Did you also ask your mother's and pastors' permission before you started tontoring the chikala? Abi na now you wan consult pastor?

Just increase your weekly tithe, so that the pastors can clean their crystal balls with original anointing oil, and approve the chikala for you.

Don't forget to consult them again to get them to approve a license to start kpolangaring the chikala when una don marry finish

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by ceejay80s(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:
where are the 3 pastors from? cele church?
cele church is a useless form of worship

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.