Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend (37058 Views)

Pastor Told My Aunty Husband To Place His Hand On My Head And Say This.. / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by oyeb15: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
You can't predict a woman until you marry her. They pretend a lot. A quiet, gentle, obedient girlfriend can turn around and become a traitor once she realizes she has perfectly settle down in your home.
Some refuse to cook for their husband at oldage and rather prefer staying away in their children homes to d suffering of their husband.

Solutions:Take other options to your mum and marry d one your mother accepts so that it won't be d beginning of your downfall.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Semil(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
It is well ����
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by double77: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:
Hi everyone, my mom is a celestial woman so she believes in all these things.
She asked 4 pastors, 1 said she’s okay, others said no.

But the thing is I am exhausted, I can’t start all over again and I love her and she loves me very much. She’s not your average Nigerian girl that loves money.

I have just been thinking a lot cos I don’t even know what could happen in future that will make the pastors say no.

And the main thing here now is now that my mom has asked these people she will never support this marriage, how do I convince her?

And I can’t break up with my gf she has been with me through a lot .. I just tire.
Been praying to God that if she’s not for me she should be the one to break up or f*ck up
I don’t want to hurt her.
IF she still refusing and still listing to white garment. For peace to rein Just marry your mom instead. No prophet will tell her she is bad. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by victorazyvictor(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
ObaKlaz:
"My pastor said... Somebody said..." That's one of the marks of a baby Christian!
I can safely assume that you have even been defiling the bed with that lady already!

Many of those pastors out there (including some of the very popular ones) are operating with a lying spirit, so they can see and prophesy inaccurately.
Why can't you seek to hear directly from God Himself?!

Stay away from sin, forgive everyone who's ever offended you, fast, pray and God will say/show you some things.

If you are still living in sin and consulting any pastor, it's a waste of effort. With the froward, God will be froward. Approach God Himself on His own terms.

U mumu die! I pity u sha because u don't know anything.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

But the thing is I am exhausted, I can’t start all over again and I love her and she loves me very much. She’s not your average Nigerian girl that loves money.

I have just been thinking a lot cos I don’t even know what could happen in future that will make the pastors say no.

And the main thing here now is now that my mom has asked these people she will never support this marriage, how do I convince her?

And I can’t break up with my gf she has been with me through a lot .. I just tire.
Been praying to God that if she’s not for me she should be the one to break up or f*ck up

I believe you're a Christian, based on the topic, so let's see what the Bible (God's word) says about this: Proverbs 18:22- "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtainedth favour from God"..

The Bible didn't say "He who's mother finds" neither did it say "He who's pastor finds". If you desire that lady, then God will okay it and the union will be blessed, a true prophet of God, will tell you to seek God and follow your heart, please leave any side talk or false words from those not qualified to be called Pastors. God will bless your union Bro, just hearken to God's word only.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by ObaKlaz: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
victorazyvictor:

U mumu die! I pity u sha because u don't know anything.
OK. Your comment shows you are the wisest alive.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by hashtagged(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
What did they see? cheesy

The future
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by hashtagged(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
mistijude:
Something bad in her only? Can't the man has something bad too? You people sometimes ehn?

I am not the one who saw the vision
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

u try well well. Nah u want marry why ur mother they waker for ur head. Consulting all the pastors whether fake or real I don't know them. Let me tell u something about pastor consultations before marrying, many of them will lead u astray because it is not their duty to access a woman for u to marry. This same thing happened to one of friends elder brother when he consulted one useless immam the so call best lady that was recommend to him by the useless immam took the last peace from him. immediately they got married he lost his job it didn't take long he became a drunkard. You know what? right now the guy is dead.
Even God dose not participate in looking for wife for anyone after what happened between him and Adam. Adam literally blame God for eating the apple. When God ask why did he eat the apple, his reply to God was "it is the woman u gave that made me eat it" meaning that he is claiming that if God had not created Eve, he wouldn't have eaten the apple. God looked at it and said no. I cannot continue with this any longer. that is why he said "ye who finds a wife, finds a good thing and will obtain favour from God. Underline this YE WHO FINDS A WIFE not ye whom I give a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by greypencils: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
If you can't make up your mind about who you want to get married to and you need others to make that decision for you, you are not mature enough for marriage and you don't deserve that girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by TheSoothSayer(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
uruba23:
Why can't you pray yourself, some people won't tell you anything because they don't want to be seen as spoilers.At the end it would end in premium regrets. Don't get it wrong,it is not that your gf doesn't love you but e get as God arrange this world, so you need to get the right partners that links your destiny .

You are a wise man.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by divineappo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

if u love her, and she loves you, ignore those useless pastors who speak from their brain, they saw nothing

Your future lies in your hands, not in any pastors hands. Just be a good human being, pray and trust God, that's all

Disregard whatever any pastor says

if u care, I can share a story with you about similar scenario like urs. Am in transit going home now, can't type much Now
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Newbielearner(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

Part of what scares me ,maybe she’s gonna show me pepper later
With this mentality, I'm not sure you know what true love really is yet.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by FatherOfJesus: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
He wants to scam
hashtagged:

The future
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
go ahead and marry her ...those pastors na scam Dem be
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by raphy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
all these pastor in nigeria now are just doing business nothing like miracle or vision .
all na fake my type no fit ask pastor if this lady is OK for marriage .as na cele church u be .the pastor can tell ur mum to bring her for prayers tomorrow then later tell her the spirit say she should do one month prayer n fasting inside the church. na tht time pastor go get chance bang her n say na the holy spirit send am to come pray.
funny world free the sheepie
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Moses247(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

exactly wetin I de pas Tru. mine has given birth sef but my mom is just against her cos of what some pastors Said
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Bellalove11(f): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ningen:
I hope your pastors gave you permission to share your story and seek for advice on nairaland?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by oshorstan(m): 2:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Nepios member.
that's why I don't involve any pastor in my relationship. Many of them are biased in their judgement. they are humans, I don't blame them. pls manage your relationship. Pray to your God. Pastor nor get 7 heads
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by olasmicky007: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2020
I had a similar case of yours, I and this girl have been dating for 6-7years, we both love each other righteously, around 2018 when I was in nysc orientation camp my dad had a dream concerning me which prompted him to meet a prophet and this man of God made him realised that this particular lady am dating doesn't suit my destiny that if I insist on marrying her that my glory will be useless unexpectedly, but my dad and I rebuked the vision because my Pman loves her as well... But to cut the long story short, I later follow the vision as I was told because future is at stake... So my brother my advise for you is to oblige to the vision and face nature of God... Though love is difficult to leave but soon you will find better replacement from the most high.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by dreu2fine(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2020
ObaKlaz:
"My pastor said... Somebody said..." That's one of the marks of a baby Christian!
I can safely assume that you have even been defiling the bed with that lady already!

Many of those pastors out there (including some of the very popular ones) are operating with a lying spirit, so they can see and prophesy inaccurately.
Why can't you seek to hear directly from God Himself?!

Stay away from sin, forgive everyone who's ever offended you, fast, pray and God will say/show you some things.

If you are still living in sin and consulting any pastor, it's a waste of effort. With the froward, God will be froward. Approach God Himself on His own terms.
u make laff some people can differentiate bw the right voice,either devil or god.so let them face their pastor who see mores
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by calabardick(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Marks112:

From your story you're still an infant as long as relationship is concern.
Take a look at your reasoning;
- you're exhausted
- you can't start over again
- she loves you
- you love her
- she doesn't love money (see mumu)
- you've been through a lot

None of that is a good reason to venture, the vital ingredients that makes a successful home isn't here, and to crown you ignorance you pray and tell God how He should answer your prayers, are you kidding me? What kinda generation is this?

When you look around you will see the numbers of marital failure everywhere, that's should be enough reason to be extremely careful. If you don't know how to start, let me give you a clue, get close to any family and secretly ask them (individually) how happy they are or they're regretting.

You should be talking about investment or academics now, not woman.

What of your dad?

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by princeso2020(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2020
i have never used a hash word against anyone but my opinion is this, you are a big fool. your mother goes to consult pastors on your behalf, why can't you go to seek the help pastors yourself. it is clearly written in God's word; man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. it is written; he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtaineth favour of the lord, not he who his mother finds a wife for. Man up boy. Genesis 2:24, Proverb 18:22
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by millionboi2: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2020
Obakashdee:

Just look at this one, the one that said yes is a fake pastor right? You will just be typing anything with your hands!

If it’s 3 pastors that said yes and one said no now, you’ll say “don’t be silly blah blah blah”.

Abeg rest
maybe he told him,what he wants to hear......Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by millionboi2: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
mentored:

A former cele pastor confessed to fingering girls during night vigil

Guys he was crying during the confession

Real life

You need to build up your self spiritually before entering marriage

I am not sure you are ready
what will he gain from dat?

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by millionboi2: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
I
oyeb15:
You can't predict a woman until you marry her. They pretend a lot. A quiet, gentle, obedient girlfriend can turn around and become a traitor once she realizes she has perfectly settle down in your home.
Some refuse to cook for their husband at oldage and rather prefer staying away in their children homes to d suffering of their husband.

Solutions:Take other options to your mum and marry d one your mother accepts so that it won't be d beginning of your downfall.
is not always true....dose signs do show up during courtship bt men ignore it and 4some religion do not allow them spend time with her as to know

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by okewumi: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Just take your time. Don't rush to crucify your girlfriend or fight your mum.
Pray to God, he will reveal the truth and direct your steps.

I remember old days in farm; you will aspire to cut a particular tree because of beauty but immediately you start cutting, soldier ant will come out. You will have to search for another tree.
Either right or wrong, when you take your time and pray to God, you will know the best choice.

It is only married people that can understand.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by sylve11: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
uruba23:
Why can't you pray yourself, some people won't tell you anything because they don't want to be seen as spoilers.At the end it would end in premium regrets. Don't get it wrong,it is not that your gf doesn't love you but e get as God arrange this world, so you need to get the right partners that links your destiny .

correct man... cool
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by mentored: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
millionboi2:
what will he gain from dat?

I did not say that I fingered

How I go take know?

You this boy

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by millionboi2: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
mentored:

I did not say that I fingered

How I go take know?

You this boy

Mtchew
hahahaha
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by airminem(f): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmnnn
Niggarrrr
Isoright
Mahd. . . smiley
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by airminem(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Really.
rangerover:
BE CAREFUL. HE MIGHT BE THE ONE TO ASK HER TO MARRY HIM. HAPPENED TO ME. TRUE STORY.
lets hear the story please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Nine Church Adverts That Will Amaze You / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.