Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area (8759 Views)

Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by themaestro08(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
If U can support the creation of universe, sun, moon, temperature, oxygen, water, human, beasts, vegetation and all by Ur stupid scientific and empirical evidence den I will take U as god...Olodo oshi.

What a shitty moderfucker! grin so instead of you to buttress your points in a reasonable manner you resorted to childish name calling and insults? What a total idiot grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Ihedinuwa69(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shit happens

Meanwhile check my work out

I design 3Dcartoon art
WhatsApp us on
+2348168868268

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by OlawaleBammie: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
themaestro08:

What a shitty moderfucker! grin so instead of you to buttress your points in a reasonable manner you resorted to childish name calling and insults? What a total idiot grin

gringringrin

See this one brain output grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Successmary: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Sexual Enhancement Therapy and Natural Solution to Premature Ejaculation
Women like it big and lasting. Make your woman happy and proud by giving her what she wants.
Stop embarrassing your woman.
Stop giving your woman excuses

Many people have testified to the effectiveness of our solutions. You can be among them. When you perform your duty as a man, you are happy and your woman is happy too.

https://www.natureways.com.ng/2020/02/sexual-enhancement-therapy-and-natural.html
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Onliie(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2020
chumada:

We all are mad, of which you're not exceptional angry sad
Point of correction, not everyone is mad. If you want to claim mad because of mad woman, speak for yourself.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by themaestro08(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
gringringrin

See this one brain output grin grin

In bold " IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER"

grin grin mumu
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by SamgoldBaba: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
chumada:

deliverance kee you there, must you attach everything to religion, all poor ass quoting me up and down are mad ikpu NNE gi there

Brov, sorry to announce to you that YOU'RE DEAD!!!

I weep for thy soul...
I never mentioned any religion abi you dey craze ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Comes You Know When A Guy Is Cumin? / Pure Black-skinned Girls Rocks / Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.