Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area (8760 Views)

Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by toluleke(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:
yea, I am seriously in love with a mad woman in my area, it all started when I was going to work one early morning unfortunately this pretty mad lady was taking her shower, her unclothedness caught my attention, she possess sweet breast my girlfriend failed to have with her sexy gallant cute body. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about her, I wanna make love to her. I am dying in love already angry sad

Please how do I go about this angry sad
wow that lovely just go to a nearby police station and tell them same thing you narrated here
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by nnamdi640: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Am sure your village people are really at work against you.You better leave the innocent mad woman alone and face your front before your name will enter front page for raping mad woman.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by boom99(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
OP so you have been the one impregnating all those mad ladies?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Alright Do What's In Ur Mind.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by viceddy95(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

there's no Lord, I get mad when you dummy mention that name, where is that you lord or whatever his name is, I challenge him or her to fight.... Let him come wrestle with me if he's strong.......

What nonsense?
If you don't have anything meaningful to say or write,,keep quiet and stop fooling yourself mister..
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by DaInferno(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:
yea, I am seriously in love with a mad woman in my area, it all started when I was going to work one early morning unfortunately this pretty mad lady was taking her shower, her unclothedness caught my attention, she possess sweet breast my girlfriend failed to have with her sexy gallant cute body. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about her, I wanna make love to her. I am dying in love already angry sad

I'd say the Lord is directing you, but u dn d lust!
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Mandela27: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
LOL OP WEY MUMU
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Sunepal13(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

Nairalanders won't give you a tangible advice.
Post this on facebook,whatsapp and instagram.
God bless thee.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by oluwaleinad(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
You just want to bleep that innocent lady because you've seen her unclothedness and her banging body ,Don't use the word love in this situation if you don't want to run ___ too.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Nicepoker(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

there's no Lord, I get mad when you dummy mention that name, where is that you lord or whatever his name is, I challenge him or her to fight.... Let him come wrestle with me if he's strong.......

What nonsense?
LORD have mercy.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by tnerro1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yahoo yahoo boy spotted cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Adrian9(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
See wetin konji dey cause!
Lust is not love oooo!
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Adrian9(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sunepal13:

Nairalanders won't give you a tangible advice.
Post this on facebook,whatsapp and instagram.
God bless thee.
Story! Dem go wash am like dirty laundry!
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Judybash93(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?

Okay, Kpekus have mercy
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Sunepal13(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Adrian9:
Don't mind him brother. They will advice you better.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by themaestro08(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?

For someone like you whom by his comment
I presume to be nonreligious should I tell you a secret?
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by themaestro08(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Another Mad person spotted.....

Explain to me what is wrong for one to be an atheist/agnostic?

And remember to support your stance with scientific and empirical evidence.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by themaestro08(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
light099:

While it's completely normal to be surprised about this, surprisingly i don't find your strange infatuation surprising.
When you're the type who always try your best to make sure you satisty all your sexual appetite whenever it arises, a day like this is inevitable, when your body demands for more than you bargained for.
When you fail to tame your sexual craving, it would one day maime you.

Having a dck or a pssy comes with both the pleasure and the pain. The pain is the self control, those days you act against the dictate of the intense pleasure you have within. It's hard and feels like you're hurting yourself but it's necessary because this is the only way to stay in balance and not end up as a slave dragged around by your own emotions.
Unfortunately, the society has been doing a good work in passing the wrong messages to people, telling them owning a dck or pssy doesn't come with any pain. Telling them it's all a pleasurable cruise, telling people not to have self control, telling people to satisfy all their sexual cravings to the maximum. Sadly, this is how it always end. It ends in premium tears. A day like this when your craving you have kept on grooming becomes a monster that can no longer be tammed.

Since you already found yourself at this level, there's no point turning back anymore. Continue dancing to the drum your weird feelings beat for you. Afterall, you only live once.
Enjoy yourself son. Enjoy your mad damsel. You won't be the first nor the last person to do this. Since your brain inside your dck head no longer knows what to fck and what not to fck, then go ahead.
If to you, once your eyes see sweet bress and body, you must fck, then wait no more. Go fvck her already.

With this comment I know you are already feeling like a philosopher grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by themaestro08(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

[s][/s]Oga, anybody is better than anybody in life.

I don't struggle with people, I just set my face straight and do my best to live and to give the people around me the opportunity to live as well.... But I thank God say, I no the beg to survive and I am very comfortable with the things I am blessed with and I can't count them all. I am utterly grateful to the Almighty God.

But, stop walking around looking for unclad mad ladies to fit your eyes....Go and appreciate your woman or you let her to go find a man that will love her the way she is...

How will a sane man compare an insane woman with his girlfriend? You no just normal for everything.... You gatz locate yabaleft special hospitals, your genes full that place.... Na inherited something, Na follow come.[s][/s]

Such a compilation of rubbish! grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?
Lord have mercy upon you, Ever Merciful God have mercy upon you.
Heyyaa! What a soul
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by OmoOduduwa01: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
You aren't in love oga ade!!!
Na fvck u wan fvck am
Kuna samun shi?
If people catch you ehn.... Na burn them go burn you
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by ciro11(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
lols, the guy want wicked am. [/color]
Adrian9:

lols, the guy want wicked am.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Suresamskid(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?
Second pharaoh
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by MrSensor(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?
you sold your soul to your master and you know him . My own Lord is Jesus, I sold my soul to Him.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by OmoAlakija: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

Eleribu
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by OmoAlakija: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

Mad woman + mad Man . percent couples .. So what are you two waiting for ? Go and be picking nylons together and rolling on grasses and be making love inside gutter
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by jUeLiZ: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
okay,, I dey wait to read head line for FP,, girlfriend cut boyfriend's manhood over infidelity. becos I no say las las you go cheat..
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by NewDelhi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

Liar.. mad people no dey baff.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by ogbenimax007: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

na Ur type dey sleep with mad woman up-and-down
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by ogbenimax007: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

na Ur type dey sleep with mad woman up-and-down....crazy dey Ur head
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Temptee101(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

[s]there's no Lord, I get mad when you dummy mention that name, where is that you lord or whatever his name is, I challenge him or her to fight.... Let him come wrestle with me if he's strong.......

What nonsense?
[/s]

"Woe betide thee who says there is no God"

It's only a FOOL who says there is no God
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Samabu07(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Just think with your head and don't allow your d*ck to think for you.
There's nothing but delusion in her unclothedness. No soap or perfume will clean you after you have carnal knowledge of her.
Pray you don't get caught otherwise na lynching get you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls / Tricks To Make Your Ex Suffer / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.