Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) (9316 Views)

Social Experiment On Naija Married Women / Just a social experiment / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by lereinter(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Accept or not, Sex sells
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Jimbadly: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.
I opened a fake female Facebook account with the picture of a dead far distant relative. The lady was 22 prior to her demise.
I get engagement like mad. Likes, messages. As a sharp guy behind female account, na so I task these guys for airtime. As i type now, I have 4,350 naira card on my phone.

Weak guys forming woke everywhere

You used a dead lady's picture to scam guys on Facebook, and you are nor ashamed of yourself?

I just wish the dead woman's spirit will strike you with paralysis for using her picture for scamming.

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by timifaithus(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2020
tidalstorm:

grin grin shocked

Naxo Hushpuppy take start..

LMFAO
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
iyke926:

I have never sent an email, trying to toast any lady on NL or even on FB when it's active. It's a waste of time, and like you said it's only weak niggaz that do such.

Only weak niggas send email to NL women? Lmaoooo...where you lots get your own philosophy from baffles me. Sending a PM doesn't make you weak as a man.

I personally know like 10 NLanders who got married on this forum. 6 of the dudes sent PMs while the women did the rest. I guess those dudes who sent PM are weak ba?

3 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by luminouz(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jimbadly:

You used a dead lady's picture to scam guys on Facebook, and you are nor ashamed of yourself?

I just wish the dead woman's spirit will strike you with paralysis for using her picture for scamming.

The guy taya me aswearugod.

Not only did he dishonor his dead relative by lying but also he used her pic to scam guys online is the worst of the worst. This one can use a human being for yahoo yahoo oh

2 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by luminouz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenslander:
May amadioha strike you dead.. For calling me a mad dog.. And may your dead relative continue to torture and torment your miserable life..

Lol,you.don vex
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.
I opened a fake female Facebook account with the picture of a dead far distant relative. The lady was 22 prior to her demise.
I get engagement like mad. Likes, messages. As a sharp guy behind female account, na so I task these guys for airtime. As i type now, I have 4,350 naira card on my phone.

You actually scammed someone using the picture of a dead relative? Damn!! What a world.
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Queenslander(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
luminouz:

Lol,you.don vex
Lmao, exactly!!
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Omo girl life easy o
If i be girl i no fit poor for this lyf

But you would be yamlegged, bearded and worwor....so you would still be poor. tongue grin
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by flyingpig: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

[s]But you would be yamlegged, bearded and worwor....so you would still be poor. [/s] tongue grin
you dey mad angry who's been winning most beautiful girl in Nigeria for years now angry you no see mercy lambo of bbnaija chioma of Davido wife and other beauty queens?
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by flyingpig: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
africandictator:
Yahoo boy doing experiment mtcheww!
grin
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by IvarTheBoneless: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
you dey mad angry who's been winning most beautiful girl in Nigeria for years now angry you no see mercy lambo of bbnaija chioma of Davido wife and other beauty queens?

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by themaestro08(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

Seriously, I think its wrong to use a picture of your deceased sister as a tool for your experiment. Its absolutely wrong in so many levels.
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Fmlao: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jimbadly:

The dead has no power over the living.
Stop displaying your foolishness online

2 Likes

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Queenslander(f): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:

Say that again without crying, boy!
your obviously delusional.. Girl!
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Fmlao: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenslander:
your obviously delusional.. Girl!

Girl?
I give up on you.
Bye.
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by flyingpig: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

u dey mad angry
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by flyingpig: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
flyingpig:
u dey mad angry
angry
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by fratermathy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

This is internet fraud. Just in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by meobizy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
I counter this by picking only ugly females.
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who needs tinder? undecided
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by Jimbadly: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Fmlao:

The dead has no power over the living.
Stop displaying your foolishness online

Shameless, unscrupulous scammer!

May your picture and that of your sisters be used for scamming by people you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by JIMMY1393: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

Using your dead relative to extort for money na wa oh
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by JIMMY1393: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Did it in 2go those years, I got lots of airtime, I had to sell some, one even traveled from Ph to my location, I off phone
Some Men are so desperate for new pussay, they can deny their existence
Just 2minutes in a chat room, log out and see messages
I had to stop when I started getting confused about my gender like Bob risky
I had my female cousin pick their calls, it was hilarious and fun

Lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by wealthtrak: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fmlao:
Na that dey amaze you.

Lol...
Re: Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) by GTCO: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Norman4real:
So I created this account at around 2pm in the afternoon and within 30 minutes in had about 45 likes, but I personally hadn't swiped right to anyone. I just wanted to let the number of likes build up.
I checked back in an hour later and the likes were well over a hundred. I can't see the real number so it just shows "99+”.

I went offline for about 6 more hours and decided to make some "right" swipes and I guess what, I got well over 60 matches. Only about 5 guys that I swiped right and we didn't match. Consider that I was swiping systematically left and right so as not to be picky buy I still had a success rate of well over 90%

Now, I won't show the pics I used for this account coz they were stolen and aren't mine, but I'd say the women whose pics I used were 7/10. Not really the best, but not bad at all either.

Now this leaves me to wonder how many matches does the average girl get on tinder?? I'm guessing it's grossly abnormal. And after carrying out this experiment, it's no wonder these average looking girls be walking around with so much arrogance and exaggerated sense of self worth. But hey, good for them... they better enjoy this while it's available.

I'll be deleting this account tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Generation? (pictures) / Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / 10 African Countries With The Most Ugliest Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.