Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,564,554 members, 5,928,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 October 2020 at 10:06 AM

A Bolt From The Blue (18+) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) (10620 Views)

Bolt Driver Caught On Camera Jerking Off While Driving / Out Of The Blue (18+) / ROMANCE NOVEL: Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Zamar(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28
Interesting.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12
Waiting for more.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:43am On Oct 13
K
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SeyiDominion: 4:35pm On Oct 18
She first pressed me against her boobs when she desired me. After moments, she would force me away when it looked like I had lingered a bit too long. I felt like I was in heaven, with soft breasts, and sensitive nipples to suck and lick as much as I wanted to. Okay, maybe I should not use the word ‘heaven’; but it certainly looked like I was in a land of endless passion.

"Oh, lovely, lovely, my baby," she cooed in my ear. "Suck gorgeous boobs, baby... suck gorgeous boobs. Make yourself feel really good!"

As I continued to relish sucking her magnificent boobs, I felt her hand reaching down to grasp my hardened member. Slowly she began stroking my rooster, and I felt her palm the head, squeezing it gently, forcing a pearly drop of pre-come to ooze forth and supply her with natural lubrication. This was what she used to lather up the head of my penis. The erotic sensations of feeling her doing this sent a chill of ascending tingles up and down my spine, causing me to shiver uncontrollably like someone in a delirium.

After some moments, we adjusted our seating position on the couch. Lifting one leg up and bending her knee, she positioned the leg flat on the couch to reveal her cunt so plainly that it looked like an offensive act. But, I didn’t find it offensive. As a matter of fact, I loved every part of the act! In this situation, I had easy access not only to her almost too wet pussy, but also to her significant soft breasts, which I continued playing with.

"Suck them hard, really hard for me!" she said, breathing heavily with more than a hint of urgency behind the request. With one hand she pressed my head more tightly against her breast, and with the other, reached for my stiff, aching prick.

With all pleasure, I began drawing her nipples firmly into my mouth, suckling her boobs like a hungry baby. However, unlike a baby, I had the consciousness and the wherewith to make my way carefully inside that exquisitely wet hole of hers, probing and tenderly searching out the moisture I found pooling in the recess of her surprisingly tight vaginal opening.

Moments tickled on. I sucked and nipped harder and harder at her beautiful huge nipples. She reached over into my lap and began to explore and handle my shaft with both hands. Jane's hands had a natural, almost enchanted touch as she played with me, but she also knew when to grip my rooster firmly. She knew how to be delicate and gentle when she caressed and toyed with my tight firm ball-sack. Her movement filled me with mystic. One hand spellbound me firmly, sliding up and down my rooster while the other stroked and teased my balls.

It was an exhilarating combination that I found myself hoping would go on till infinity.
I held one hard nipple gently between my teeth. Slowly, I pulled my head back, and watched the wonderful boob as it stretched out.

"You have the most wonderful nipple's I have ever seen!" I managed to mutter.

With my lips firmly wrapped around one large protruding nipple, I began to match the cadence of my tongue flicks to those of my finger-fucking act. The position she was sitting was enough to drive any man crazy. At this moment, I felt I was going crazy.
Re: A Bolt From The Blue (18+) by SolaRaphael: 5:36am On Oct 19
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls / God,pls Bless Me Wt A Gal Whose Waist/ass Is Dis Spotless N Stretch Mark Free / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.