Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe (72455 Views)

Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Elegant And Beautiful Men's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by 1Sharon(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I had thought only caucasians and those under that their cold weather can have this kinda rapid hair growth. Whatever these people eat or is their secret I will like to know! Those locks are cute AF shocked shocked

Lol their hair isn't long..what the hell
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by 1Sharon(f): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
baby124:

They have the African look. That is why they are beautiful. Arab and Caucasian looks is not the only beautiful look. Neither is it a standard.

She never said that?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Kennyking1234: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
I am guy how can I style my hair like that I love it...
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

What is your standard of beauty?
Beauty it's just too obvious...it doesn't require properties to make it up... Just as light and darkness are two different things so is being beautiful and not being beautiful... Those men u tag as beautiful have questionable appearances
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

Beauty it's just too obvious...it doesn't require properties to make it up... Just as light and darkness are two different things so is being beautiful and not being beautiful... Those men u tag as beautiful have questionable appearances
That is how you see them. I see them in a different light and I find them very ruggedly attractive

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
D look gay
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Parisian: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
cheesy
Daploid06:
this ain't beautiful at all buhari and his tribe self fine pass them
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Parisian: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rihanna is kiss
taiwosamwell:
If you call these beautiful, I wonder what you'll call people like Rihanna and the most beautiful girl in the world
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by manunitedbabes: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
this one fine fa? mtchewwwwwwwww abegi even Sam Loko and Ibu is like hot cake for them

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Hathor5(f): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

Here's a gift for you : https://www.instagram.com/p/CBpU7mCpL2W/?igshid=1jwviy4h19d3d

Awwwwwwwww, this one is so cute! Thank you! You have made this beautiful day more beautiful. smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

I love it! smiley smiley smiley smiley

And I will do the same with my cuties beauties. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DestroyFeminist(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

Awwwwwwwww, this one is so cute! Thank you! You have made this beautiful day more beautiful. smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

[/s]
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by mariahAngel(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

I thought of you when I saw it. Cuteness overload. cheesy

You're welcome smiley
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DeAlphaMale(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

That is how you see them. I see them in a different light and I find them very ruggedly attractive
shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Hathor5(f): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
mariahAngel:

I thought of you when I saw it. Cuteness overload. cheesy

You're welcome smiley
Yes, very cute. smiley smiley
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DonroxyII: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe.
I'm still saying it those men are far from beautiful. They look like cave men.

Stop coming to my mention with your frustration. Beauty is relative don't force your opinion on me like I'm not forcing mine on anyone.
Puta phut $ co be warned undecided
They may be more happier and more fulfilled than you with Internet ...

what you don't know nor feel does not pain you !

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DonroxyII: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DonroxyII: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I know the Arabs occupying Egypt currently are not the original occupants. What I don't know is where the negroid Egyptians were dispersed to.
You are the Negroid Egyptians ... we are all here .... Arab war dispersed all of us !!

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by tayssi: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by tayssi: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe.
I'm still saying it those men are far from beautiful. They look like cave men.

Stop coming to my mention with your frustration. Beauty is relative don't force your opinion on me like I'm not forcing mine on anyone.
Puta phut $ co be warned undecided

Lol i just decided to give you an Answer. Because I'm an Afar Girl. And trust me we are far from living in Cave and being ignorant about what's happening around the world. Maybe to you having full Internet mean being Intelligent. But unfortunately you are far from looking like someone who use his brain.
Nobody is forcing who to say that they look good, you can have your own opinion. But if you have nothing nice to say just Shut the Bleep up !! � oops was trying to be nice and polite but that's just what u deserve. Anyway!
Wherever you live ! Hope the Internet and the last technologies make you feel like you run the world �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by tayssi: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Heffalump:
If men should look like this, I wonder how their women look in appearance

Lol what do you mean ?
We are BEAUTIFULLY STUNNING �
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by tayssi: 12:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Excuzeme:
Do they smoke Ganja?
As long as they dont, they are still learning all the way to Jamaica Dreadlocks! grin
But seriously, they look cute. kiss
If they try it in Nigeria, na SARS go dey use dem dey chop money, labelling them as Yahoo Boyz
. undecided undecided

No they don't, but they drink something they Call "Doma" it's a fermented drink.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by tayssi: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2021
FunFact:

They have European or Arab DNA in them. Most probably offsprings from the raping of African women by the slave masters during that slave era, even our Fulani brothers were offsprings of Arabs raping African women. 100% African Hair would begin to loc after getting to a certain length.

Wait a damn minute ! You mean having curls and a brown skin make you automatically have a White or Arab DNA ??

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by tayssi: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2021
MrJavaS:
Long hair does not fit black people. I mean even Chris browns hair is short.

Also those dudes ain't handsome. Thank God I'm a Nigerian

Yeah but Unfortunately you seem dumb. You don't need to compare yourself to other to feel good in your own skin.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Brandonx(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2021
tayssi:

Lol i just decided to give you an Answer. Because I'm an Afar Girl. And trust me we are far from living in Cave and being ignorant about what's happening around the world. Maybe to you having full Internet mean being Intelligent. But unfortunately you are far from looking like someone who use his brain.
Nobody is forcing who to say that they look good, you can have your own opinion. But if you have nothing nice to say just Shut the Bleep up !! � oops was trying to be nice and polite but that's just what u deserve. Anyway!
Wherever you live ! Hope the Internet and the last technologies make you feel like you run the world �
Hey don't be unfortunate stop going to someone's mention to drop scheisse.
You can run along with your opinion.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Magnoliaa(f): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Chii59:
Cute kiss See hair I've been looking for oo.
Modified : NL guys are jealous grin grin

The self-hate of the black man is a shocking something. Kai. A black man insulting another black man's skin.

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The self-hate of the black man is a shocking something. Kai. A black man insulting another black man's skin.
Na jealousy. Make them grow their hair long too, if e easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.