Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe (72466 Views)

Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Elegant And Beautiful Men's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Brandonx(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

You must be looking in the mirror. Gaybriel. Stupid man commenting on the looks of other men. That is how much of a pathetic piece of shit you are. It’s only a coward such as yourself that would talk about “beat this and beat that” Like I said, “off yourself” you low life piece of shit. I spit on your grave!!!

Foolish man who thinks cave men are civilized calling me a low life? Ha faceless forum!
Well vaffanculo
my last reply to you.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:

Foolish man who thinks cave men are civilized calling me a low life? Ha faceless forum!
Well vaffanculo
my last reply to you.

Yes run along you worthless, insecure piece of shit. So insecure that you need to come online and denigrate men who are not aware of your PITIFUL EXISTENCE.

As long as you continue to post such vacuous nonsense, there will always blue people to REGULATE your nonsense. El stupido!!
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Brandonx(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

Yes run along you worthless, insecure piece of shit. So insecure that you need to come online and denigrate men who are not aware of your PITIFUL EXISTENCE.

As long as you continue to post such vacuous nonsense, there will always blue people to REGULATE your nonsense. El stupido!!

I'm not running, I just discovered you are not worth it. Because obviously you are the low life here who think bush men are good looking. It shows your level of exposure.
You obviously have no shame and reputation, I've gone through the thread and I just realized I'm trading words with a nobody. Mehn! That's embarrassing.

If you still want to trade words you can engage your parents cos they failed to raise you well. To know that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by solostar1: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

Don't waste your saliva on the f0ol, that is the f0ol who made a post sometime about still 'communicating' with his married Ex

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:

I'm not running, I just discovered you are not worth it. Because obviously you are the low life here who think bush men are good looking. It shows your level of exposure.
You obviously have no shame and reputation, I've gone through the thread and I just realized I'm trading words with a nobody. Mehn! That's embarrassing.

If you still want to trade words you can engage your parents cos they failed to raise you well. To know that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

You see how useless you are. Can’t even keep your basic word. Thought the previous reply was your last reply.

See how easy it is to bait your low IQ self?

Come back again with some more useless words, UNFORTUNATE HUMAN BEING THAT YOU ARE. Poor excuse of a man. Complete THROWAY and BASTARDO that you are
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by nsiba: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Ethiopians and their kins are known to be beautiful people.They have the arab/caucasian look

cc ednited.

Ogbeni what is Arab/Caucasian look?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by mdchikezie(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2020
alramon:
undecided ojuju

cheesy they are scary...

long hair does not fit black especially male.....
just like those black Indians, very ugly grin

VERY TRUE LONG HAIR DOESN'T FIT BLACKS
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2020
solostar1:

Don't waste your saliva on the f0ol, that is the f0ol who made a post sometime about still 'communicating' with his married Ex

I understand what you are saying, but sometimes we need to REGULATE the useless and worthless amongst us. And that means communicating with such THINGS in the only language that they understand. I am communicating with Brandonx in the only language he understands (woof woof) ... it’s a fire for fire “sometin”. We cannot let such MAD DOGS run around, thinking they have done something

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2020
mdchikezie:

VERY TRUE LONG HAIR DOESN'T FIT BLACKS
grin
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.
[/s]
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2020
monichannel:

Ntiobaeneke or Enekentioba?

grin grin

I don't even know the meaning of that but we use it on people with big ears.
Eneke nti-Oba. I turned it around because it has already been taken when I was registering.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Dannonye(f): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Shameful how we Africans don't appreciate our own diverse beauty.
See useless comments on this thread
But then,see how beautiful they are,coloured eyes and long hair.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

Eneke Nti Oba is a bird, right? Is there folklore around Eneke Nti Oba? Do share. Thanks.

Eneke nti-Oba means 'swift bird' in Igbo language. It is actually the Swallow (Hirundo rustica). The bird is known to fly 'endlessly' (actually it can fly long distances and eat without perching).

I chose the name because

NtiObaEneke:

I am like the bird Eneke-nti-oba, who when his friends asked him why he was always on the wing he replied: “Men of today have learnt to shoot without missing and so I have learnt to fly without perching." grin
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Brandonx(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2020
solostar1:

And what is my communication with my married ex got to do with this. I can see your and that foolish man have mental issues.
And if you care to know I've met with the Ex twice .
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ednited(f): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

Let me ask you this: If a Khoi San (google if necessary) has a child with a Chinese, does the resulting off spring look “more Chinese”? How can they look “more Chinese” when the Chinese originated from the Khoi San and the “more Chinese” look is actually a Khoi San look/phenotype?

Can a parent resemble a child? Not possible. But a child can definitely resemble a parent. Please give parent populations their dues and do not come with this revisionist crap.

I don't beleive in any crap those people try to tell us.

A child will resemble a parent, my question here is how one DNA seems to be more powerful than the other? It all originated in Africa. But the one type still dominates, all am asking.

Don't be rude.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Merciful77: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Gracious heavens. Hope this is not what they are selling to we women all in the name of wig. God have mercy on is all please.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Eneke nti-Oba means 'swift bird' in Igbo language. It is actually the Swallow (Hirundo rustica). The bird is known to fly 'endlessly' (actually it can fly long distances and eat without perching).

I chose the name because

Oooh! Makes sense. I believe I heard the name in a Proverb (used by Chinua Achebe). Thanks. Great info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Justkatty(f): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2020
All I can see here are crotchet and miracle weavons.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Codes151(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Who post this?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by brightDdon(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Mac12:
Beautiful indeed. No provoke me o
funny you......
but you are very pretty,,checked your pic and I was impressed.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:

And what is my communication with my married ex got to do with this. I can see your and that foolish man have mental issues.
And if you care to know I've met with the Ex twice .

This lobotomized eunuch still dey here. Wonders shall never end
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Brandonx(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

This lobotomized eunuch still dey here. Wonders shall never end

What is your challenge? undecided
Is it too difficult to get off my mention ?
You are a bush man I get it.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:

What is your challenge? undecided
Is it too difficult to get off my mention ?
You are a bush man I get it.

It gives me great joy to tap dance on your head. Go and burn in the hottest part of hell ... the part that is chock full of co2 and devoid of any oxygen. And work on your pedestrian grammar. The bush this and that is so tired and late. You’re beginning to sound like a broken record
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

You see how useless you are. Can’t even keep your basic word. Thought the previous reply was your last reply.

See how easy it is to bait your low IQ self?

Come back again with some more useless words, UNFORTUNATE HUMAN BEING THAT YOU ARE. Poor excuse of a man. Complete THROWAY and BASTARDO that you are
Nne, biko you are too harsh. Let's us educate the ignorant with patience and understanding.

Most of us are taught in our education system to believe we blacks and our culture is inferior to the white people and their culture.

There is a great saying: It is far easier to fool a man, than it is to convince him he has been fooled.

So try not to be frustrated by the ignorant not getting the message but persist in the hope that one day their eyes would clear and your message would be understood.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by payloader(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Okay, where are those who misquote and misunderstand the bible? Are all these going to hell, I mean the Born again Christians among them? It is well that Jesus said, "people will come from four corners of the earth and inherit the Kingdom, while the children of the Kingdom will be cast into outer darkness". You have to be careful the way you judge people based on outward appearances, "....for with the same measure you judge, withal it will be measured back to you". Matthew 7:1
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2020
GenBuhari:
Nne, biko you are too harsh. Let's us educate the ignorant with patience and understanding.

Most of us are taught in our education system to believe we blacks and our culture is inferior to the white people and their culture.

There is a great saying: It is far easier to fool a man, than it is to convince him he has been fooled.

So try not to be frustrated by the ignorant not getting the message but persist in the hope that one day their eyes would clear and your message would be understood.

Nna, I kind of get your point, but some of these nitwits need to be toyed with. I am patient sometimes, jump and pass sometimes, but his egregious behavior will have to be smacked into next week. grin
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by jhubril(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Well, I can only focus on the very educative side of this OP and let the faeces-throwing-chimps be damned. Here is a classical case of MALE BEAUTY, not the tough-faced standard of manly appearance most are aware of. The only difference here is their unique appearance; they are men, stronger men in fact, as the OP has justified by appealing to facts.

Most idiotic educated fools that roughly constitute %90 of Nigerian youth on NL will leave the substance to argue the toss in a very direct testimony to their low IQ and the slinging of feaces is only the intelligence they bring to intellectual discourses.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Adakintroy: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe

Mumu. Unenlighted mind.

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

Nna, I kind of get your point, but some of these nitwits need to be toyed with. I am patient sometimes, jump and pass sometimes, but his egregious behavior will have to be smacked into next week. grin
LoL I understand how frustrating it can be.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2020
My brothers
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by BlackTrice: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe

And what's happening around the globe that they need to see

Death, crime, corruption, poverty and lies

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Mac12(f): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
brightDdon:
funny you......
but you are very pretty,,checked your pic and I was impressed.

Thank you very much dear, but I be person wife o lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.