Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe (72451 Views)

Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Elegant And Beautiful Men's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ednited(f): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2020
baby124:

It’s Europeans that resemble them. Africans are very diverse in looks. Those Ethiopians don’t have any foreign blood, and this is why the rest of the world comes from us. Africans do not have one kind of look. Even West Africans do not have one kind of look or DNA. Ethiopian and East African DNA has not even been well researched and, a component of which is classified as “Unknown”. where European DNA has been identified. There is a component of their DNA that is still unknown and cannot be matched with other races and even Africans.

That's true. It always surprises me though, that Ethiopian half casts don't look like the usual Ethiopian. Half Chinesse will look like the Chinesse and Halk American will just look American.

And I am an Ethiopian myself.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by baby124: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2020
ednited:

That's true. It always surprises me though, that Ethiopian half casts don't look like the usual Ethiopian. Half Chinesse will look like the Chinesse and Halk American will just look American.

And I am an Ethiopian myself.
That’s because they share their traits and are responsible for those population migratory patterns. Especially South Asia. When these groups mix with Ethiopians the offspring looks like it’s from South Asia.

When Ethiopians Mix with East Asians, it’s obvious that there’s a mix. This is because the African groups that migrated to that area came from the Southern part of Africa. The kids don’t look full Chinese except the Ethiopian parent is mixed.

When they mix with West Africans, their children look more West African.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by blowjohn(m): 1:59am On Aug 04, 2020
darediamond:

grin grin grin grin grin
Haaa ......grin grin grin grin grin.....

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by blowjohn(m): 2:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Hahahahah... grin funny guy. Let me keep rocking the my bald head oh. SARS need o chill too.

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by jUeLiZ: 2:33am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Their natural hair is more beautiful and healthier than most West African women's with chemically stretched hair.
cheesy cheesy cheesy .. okay ma'am if you say so
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Sterope(f): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Uncle tom
alramon:
undecided ojuju

cheesy they are scary...

long hair does not fit black especially male.....
just like those black Indians, very ugly grin
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Sterope(f): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2020
They don't have the Arab/Caucasian look. They have the African look

Omoluabi16:
Ethiopians and their kins are known to be beautiful people.They have the arab/caucasian look

cc ednited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by sylve11: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Not bad.... cool
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Dansach: 5:02am On Aug 04, 2020
They are ugly
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Toyosi234(m): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Cute
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I know the Arabs occupying Egypt currently are not the original occupants. What I don't know is where the negroid Egyptians were dispersed to.

The Egypt you seen on the map today, is only lower Egypt. Egypt of old consisted of upper Egypt(lying mostly in present day Sudan) and lower Egypt (northernmost part of the continent). Even till today, majority of the pharoahs tombs are located in upper Egypt (Sudan).

The Nile originates in Ethiopia. Eriteria is a recent break-off from Ethiopia, so it’s safe to say that the Nile originated from the lands that Eritrea, was a part of. Now we know the importance of the Nile (up till today) as it relates to the existence and survival of Egypt. Arab occupied Egypt has built dams on the Nile, but in 2020, wants to curtail Ethiopia’s (the source of the Nile’s) right to build a dam on the Nile, which dam will eventually supply electricity to a lot of Ethiopians.

If you study the map of Africa; there is Egypt, then Sudan and then Ethiopia/Eriteria (as well as some of the other countries you mentioned in your original post). The Nile (2nd longest river in the world) originated in the highlands of Ethiopia, flows through Sudan and Egypt, before emptying into the Mediterranean Sea. Traveling on the Nile was much more expedient than traveling by land. So a lot of innovations and developments were spread, using the Ethiopia-Sudan-Egypt route. A great example of this would be trade between Axum (a great Ethiopian civilization) and Egypt, which lasted for thousands of years. for thousands of years. The people who lived in all these lands were Negroes, connected to and traveling via the Nile.

Egypt as we all know, was the cradle of civilization. That whole area was negroid, during the time of this civilization. People in the Middle East (Assyrians, Babylonians etc) learnt from the Egypt’s and grew their civilization. Civilization came to Europe (Greece and then Rome) last. All of them were “learners”/recognized Egypt as the “Belle of the Ball” and so constantly besieged Egypt, in an attempt to take its crown. For thousands of years, Egypt would beat back the invaders and/or rebuild where necessary. But eventually, Egypt fell to the Romans and never went back to its former glory.

Since the fall of Egypt, there has been a concerted effort to hide history, rewrite history etc. Egypt’s created the earliest paper (from papyrus) and had the earliest writing (hieroglyphics). When Egypt fell, the Europeans burnt the biggest library in Egypt, with more than 2 thousand books, in an attempt to destroy and rewrite the history of the Egyptians. The noses of all the statutes in Egypt (e.g the nose of the Sphinx) were broken of, because that would give away their being negro. Please google image of the Sphinx, to see for yourself. The noses on hundreds of statutes were broken off. Not a coincidence at all. So while Romans and their descendants can try to steal the glory of Egypt do not allow/believe them.

The Egyptians were black, they drew themselves all over the tombs of the Pharaohs. A picture is worth a thousand words. Yes they burnt down libraries and destroyed a lot of evidence, but short of razing all of Egypt to the ground, they cannot hide the fact that the Ancient Egyptians were black.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ednited(f): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2020
baby124:

That’s because they share their traits and are responsible for those population migratory patterns. Especially South Asia. When these groups mix with Ethiopians the offspring looks like it’s from South Asia.

When Ethiopians Mix with East Asians, it’s obvious that there’s a mix. This is because the African groups that migrated to that area came from the Southern part of Africa. The kids don’t look full Chinese except the Ethiopian parent is mixed.

When they mix with West Africans, their children look more West African.

Here they are,

http://www.madote.com/2010/10/photos-of-mixed-ethiopians.html?m=1
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I know the Arabs occupying Egypt currently are not the original occupants. What I don't know is where the negroid Egyptians were dispersed to.

Eneke Nti Oba is a bird, right? Is there folklore around Eneke Nti Oba? Do share. Thanks.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Goldencheese(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Mac12:
Beautiful indeed. No provoke me o

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2020
baby124:

It’s Europeans that resemble them. Africans are very diverse in looks. Those Ethiopians don’t have any foreign blood, and this is why the rest of the world comes from us. Africans do not have one kind of look. Even West Africans do not have one kind of look or DNA. Ethiopian and East African DNA has not even been well researched and, a component of which is classified as “Unknown”. where European DNA has been identified. There is a component of their DNA that is still unknown and cannot be matched with other races and even Africans.

Exactly. Europeans resemble them and not the other way around. It’s like saying a parent resembles a child, instead of vice versa. Lucy, the oldest human fossil was found on East Africa. The original populations in Africa are older than all the populations in other parts of the world.

Another example are the Khoi San of Southern Africa. Out of ignorance, a lot of people would say that the Khoi San look Chinese, not realizing that Chinese actually look Khoi San. The Khoi San are literally the oldest population in the world. A Chinese scientists did a study to try to prove that the Chinese emerged differently, only to find out that an ancestor of China migrated out of Africa 80,000 years ago. Yes you guessed it, Khoi San.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Mftivi: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
no they are more like ancient Egyptian, barbarians were European
lmao!
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2020
ednited:

Here they are,

http://www.madote.com/2010/10/photos-of-mixed-ethiopians.html?m=1

Let me ask you this: If a Khoi San (google if necessary) has a child with a Chinese, does the resulting off spring look “more Chinese”? How can they look “more Chinese” when the Chinese originated from the Khoi San and the “more Chinese” look is actually a Khoi San look/phenotype?

Can a parent resemble a child? Not possible. But a child can definitely resemble a parent. Please give parent populations their dues and do not come with this revisionist crap.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2020
alramon:
undecided ojuju

cheesy they are scary...

long hair does not fit black especially male.....
just like those black Indians, very ugly grin

The fact that you got 110 likes for this comment is disturbing

Natural hair is scary how brainwashed has the west made you?

Indians and fellow Africans will see your comment and think it is representative of all Nigeria smh

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Mftivi: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2020
deliveryboy:
Africans with self hate, I just observed how Nigerian men hate these natural looking men who have not adorned themselves with makeup. They have been brainwashed to think that the standard measure of beauty is being Caucasian/white by the American film industry/Disney land. It’s so sad we have been totally conditioned to think less of ourselves. Bunch of low self esteem cretins.
quite pitiful I must say.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by zoedew: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Cousin9999:

I think they're herders, so they are in fact employed.

The point I seek to make howbeit in a jocular manner is that it takes one with so much time to spare to have such hairdo!
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by fati2001(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Indians and fellow Africans will see your comment and think it is representative of all Nigeria smh

It is truly disturbing. Unfortunately there is a lot of ignorance and self-hate in Nigerian. There was a recent thread about Runtown and Adut Akech a stunningly beautiful South Sudanese model, based in Australia. Her skin is beautiful and glows. Yet there were some ignorant and self-hating comments about her skin and unfortunately, those ignorant comments got a huge amount of likes. All I can say is that they need to emancipate themselves from mental slavery.

THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD A LIE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND UNFORTUNATELY, THEY HAVE COME TO BELIEVE THE LIE AND REGURGITATE THE LIE.

One person even said white women are known for good skin as compared to black women. This is definitely a lie from the pit of hell. Black does not crack/wrinkle. White people begin to wrinkle from the age of 30. Sometimes a “hard correct” is needed for a “hard correct” is the only thing that will shake some people out of their stupor
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe

You are the one that is primitive ... In fact, your brain is so primitive that you do not qualify as a homo sapien. Proper homo erectus na im you be. Thunder fiya you dia!!

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Brandonx(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

You are the one that is primitive ... In fact, your brain is so primitive that you do not qualify as a homo sapien. Proper homo erectus na im you be. Thunder fiya you dia!!
Thunder fire your Papa idiot.
They look primitive just like you.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by tete7000(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2020
In Nigeria, SARS will show them pepper because of the hair, they will start shaving it.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by compton11(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
I think they look completely negroid.
what the mess is negroid?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:

Thunder fire your Papa idiot.
They look primitive just like you.

You know what a homo erectus is right? You are an ape. All your future and past generations are apes. You lack the ability to evolve. Troglodyte. Waste of space and air. Do the world a favor and kill yourself!!
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by lexy2014: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I thought Aresenal is another name for Man U. Are they not the Red Devil's of Britain?

Did u hear about d FA cup that was played on Saturday?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:

[/s]
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Brandonx(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Phut:

You know what a homo erectus is right? You are an ape. All your future and past generations are apes. You lack the ability to evolve. Troglodyte. Waste of space and air. Do the world a favor and kill yourself!!
You this stupid man you better get your sick self out of my mention make Ogun no go kill you this morning. If those men look fine and modern to you that's your headache, don't force your myopic idea on me.

Sometimes I do wish it was a physical gathering I would beat you silly. Since you lack home training.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Ishilove: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Exactly..genes.

Abstain from fufu and watch your hair spring forth tongue
Kuku kill me angry
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:

You this stupid man you better get your sick self out of my mention make Ogun no go kill you this morning. If those men look fine and modern to you that's your headache, don't force your myopic idea on me.

Sometimes I do wish it was a physical gathering I would beat you silly. Since you lack home training.

You must be looking in the mirror. Gaybriel. Stupid man commenting on the looks of other men. That is how much of a pathetic piece of shit you are. It’s only a coward such as yourself that would talk about “beat this and beat that” Like I said, “off yourself” you low life piece of shit. I spit on your grave!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.