Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe (72432 Views)

Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Elegant And Beautiful Men's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by money121(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ok
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by THEMORALMEN: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
The hair remind me of nebuchadnezzer curl beard in the JW bible title MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORY.

WE THE MORALMEN SAY" whatever boil your water neither coal, heater, stove, candle light, or gas.
just whatever makes u happy do it to please thyself.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by darediamond(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
RealEzee:
shebi Sars are now in army barracks, carry on, we're here as usual to read "how I was harassed by Sars along Onipanu" #EndSarsNow grin
grin grin
Kilodeeeee?
Enh?
Ki NI gaaan?
grin grin
Let @SARS eat oo!
grin grin grin....
You just skatta ground without mercy! Enh? grin grin grin
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beauty is subjective, anybody can be anything in the mind of anybody, so she hold her right to call them beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by stayclearofme: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
DeAlphaMale:
Excuse me beautiful?? These men looks like Chewbacca
Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy you are very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Phut(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
baby124:

They have the African look. That is why they are beautiful. Arab and Caucasian looks is not the only beautiful look. Neither is it a standard.

Thank You!!

Please keep educating, because we need to eradicate this ignorance.

The Afar people have been around way longer than the 13th century. They are the Ancient Egyptians. This hairstyle (Dayta) can be seen in all of the mummy drawings, all over the Egyptian tombs. Their complexion is also the same. The Ancient Egyptians gave us clear pictorial depictions of who they were.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by nedekid: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
The look more like freaks to me though.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by stealmatic(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=NtiObaEneke post=92412832]The Afar is an ethnic group in the Horn of Africa, mainly in Eritrea, Djibouti and the Afar Region in Ethiopia, Africa. These ones are fulani
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Chris2863(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gosh, they look disgusting. Sorry to say tho
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Excuzeme: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Do they smoke Ganja?
As long as they dont, they are still learning all the way to Jamaica Dreadlocks! grin
But seriously, they look cute. kiss
If they try it in Nigeria, na SARS go dey use dem dey chop money, labelling them as Yahoo Boyz
. undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by kiddkash(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
bolaayenimo:
These are barbarians
seconded
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Christian07(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
I had to look the headline again

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by RealEzee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
darediamond:
grin grin Kilodeeeee? Enh? Ki NI gaaan? grin grin Let @SARS eat oo! grin grin grin.... You just skatta ground without mercy! Enh? grin grin grin
. grin grin
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by broswilli: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Original Egyptians. Their hairstyles are the same as those on heiroglyhs

4 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by FunFact: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
alramon:
undecided ojuju

cheesy they are scary...

long hair does not fit black especially male.....
just like those black Indians, very ugly grin
Cape Verde boys seem to pull off the long curly hair look tho

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
FunFact:
Cape Verde boys pull off the long hair look tho

guess I need to change my perspective then
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by bunnaes: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Pretty boy. He looks like a model kiss
GentRoyal = homo!
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by philiancoop(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jesus of Afar tribe
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Ladycewhy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am jealous of their hair kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nephilim: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dirty looking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by deliveryboy: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Africans with self hate, I just observed how Nigerian men hate these natural looking men who have not adorned themselves with makeup. They have been brainwashed to think that the standard measure of beauty is being Caucasian/white by the American film industry/Disney land. It’s so sad we have been totally conditioned to think less of ourselves. Bunch of low self esteem cretins.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by FunFact: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I had thought only caucasians and those under that their cold weather can have this kinda rapid hair growth. Whatever these people eat or is their secret I will like to know! Those locks are cute AF shocked shocked
They have European or Arab DNA in them. Most probably offsprings from the raping of African women by the slave masters during that slave era, even our Fulani brothers were offsprings of Arabs raping African women. 100% African Hair would begin to loc after getting to a certain length.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by jayaim: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Must everyone be civilized? We African have our culture. If u don't know the whites envy us.
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe

4 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ModestGal(f): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Ethiopians and their kins are known to be beautiful people.They have the arab/caucasian look

cc ednited
You are wrong, this is why there's black racism and everyone see black people as ugly. No, they don't have the Arab/Caucasian looks, they look like who they are,they look original, that's their feature. You don't need to validate beauty with the Arabs or anything

4 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Spechialone(f): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
The wise ones have learnt a trade secret...
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by meobizy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
”The beautiful men of the Afar tribe.” OP then goes on to show only six or seven men. With such hair, they are obviously cattle and goat rearers with zero reason to hunt anything else. Long luxurious hair is a frivolity for males. Fulanis and similar West African Tuaregs have the same styling for their men.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Blackbelly(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
DeAlphaMale:
Excuse me beautiful?? These men looks like Chewbacca
Ah ah! Bros why evils?

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by FunFact: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
deliveryboy:
Africans with self hate, I just observed how Nigerian men hate these natural looking men who have not adorned themselves with makeup. They have been brainwashed to think that the standard measure of beauty is being Caucasian/white by the American film industry/Disney land. It’s so sad we have been totally conditioned to think less of ourselves. Bunch of low self esteem cretins.
Leave the fools, most if not all of them shaming these men are Christians who worship a man with long wooly hair as described by the bible. The only difference is the pale skin, that shows you how slavery is still deep rooted in our brain especially through religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by folake4u(f): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
They're beautiful AF!!!! I particularly love their hair! smiley
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why are some NL guys jealous now ?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Spechialone(f): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pixie curls... � human hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.