Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” (31856 Views)

Obaseki: “if They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Im from okpameri in akoko edo LGA. My hometown is imoga. @ SaintLucia. Hope I've made myself clear. Okpameri miri
Your hometown or where your shop is locate? grin Biafra Igbo Jew. grin
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Eriokanmi: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Your hometown or where your shop is locate? grin Biafra Igbo Jew. grin
my home town sir. Only bustards would deny his roots. I can jever be Igbo. So if I were to be in support of oshiomohle's thief candidate, then you'd have believed I'm from edo grin? Qe will shock you guys. Mark my words
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by EmagNig(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
IS THIS A GOVERNOR?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
my home town sir.
Okay greet her for me and tell her to vote for the progressive party grin
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by ThatFairGuy: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Davida333:

Instead of being a political bartender why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!

Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group and type nairaland: https:///EvmYN19Ru9q3ZCvn0xVtjZ

Https:///08114536840?text=nairaland

goodluck...the deal soo sweet and everybody wana cashout but a big shout out to that lille owner for pulling such lucrative deals from osinhem and pepe..
Oga, I'm not a lazy youths. Despite the fact that the pandemic affects what I does, I'm still into something different just not to be idle.
Anytime you see me online, that's my leisure time (as an indoor person) in accordance with the nature of my work.
Besides, Carry your crypto currency business to who needs it. It's not new TO ME.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Yus2020: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oshiomole ole ole be warned
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Jaholis: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
hahahahhaahh
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Bighead9: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cantonese:

That's why you are BIG HEAD. The head is completely filled with ewa agoin and agege bread. That head requires a direct hit from a catapult.

My comment pain this man well well grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Born2Breed(f): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Medtelly:
“If they want violence, we will give them violence”. - Governor Obaseki in Edo Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJITFa_-nGk

I pity the youths of Edo state that have no sense. Those with sense won't carry guns for politicians.

Chop their money and vote out godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Wettoid123: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
go out and campaign all this television broadcast will not help my vote is for obaseki.ize iyamu dont have one single work experience look at his biography so many linkage.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by kappGODSWILL(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
What do you expect from nairalanders APC followers from lagos and Osun states? Please just ignore all of them, my advice. Na dem full here with only scanty numbers of us from Edo as members. I watched his speech last night @ Channelstv news @ 10. Obaseki would be so stuupid to keep quiet when some people are planning to invade the state from other places to do their usual evil on election day. If I see any strange face at my ward, na to keep eye on them till the make any attempt to snatch ballot. Na Opia go do the justice, we no dey fear anybody
mumu,dem go jxt kill u like fool for nothing,if u like no get sense. Obaseki no go knw say person like u exist for this life.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by AMvanquish: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
okuta007:

kip kwayet Mr Man - SO U WANT OBASEKI TO sit down and fold his arm while thugs harass the people and destroy windscreen bearing his posters just because he should be afraid of federal might ?

I am an America citizen of Edo extraction by birth and I am sending all the information I have of people causing violence to the US state department and the European Union - we are ready to ensure the perpetrators of violence are arrested and prosecuted once they touch their cursed feet in the western world - you think this is 2015 abi? I wont mention names already in the radar - una body go phone una very soon

Ordinary immigrant visa ban Trump placed on Nigeria, Buhari was running from pillar to post - make dem try the federal might make we see

Ordinary Sowore they arrested and Senator Menedez of New Jersey made a 10 minute speech - Buhari bigin shake like lily flower - hmmmm

make dem use federal might make we see - we are watching

IF ANY ONE LOSE HIS OR HER LIFE IN THE PROCESS OF CANVASSING FOR, AND CASTING THEIR VOTES IN THIS EDO STATE ELECTION 2020- ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE ACT - NO MATTER HOW HIGHLY PLACED WILL RECEIVE JUSTICE FROM POWERS BEYOND THE SHORES OF NIGERIA - I can comfortably promise you that !!!!

Oga no need to be aggressive. I'm just raising an observation. Because the way both parties are running their mouth, they are all ready for a showdown. I hope your contacts come in handy in the event of the inevitable. I hope Obaseki would be ready to give fire for fire when it gets hot because in Kano , they were not ready for what hit them. The police, Inec , DSS, + Imported thugs were all unleashed on the process against PDP.
I hope it doesn't get to that extent, no need for unnecessary loss of lives and property.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by hecomeshome(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.

Why are you worried about his statement?
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by kappGODSWILL(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
okuta007:

it is a good development oooo - yes the wheat is getting separated from the shafts - let all fakers resign - let all oshiomole disciples resign

we need the 300 men of Gideon to deliver Obaseki for the second term - if these fake entities remain and Obaseki wins - then they can legitimately

claim to b part of the victory - so let them go

BTW - I learnt Obaseki was supposed to fire them but he wants them to leave with the dignity that they resigned

That is how you know a refined and honorable man - he does not want even his enemies to live with the eternal shame of being "sacked"

IF OSHO WAS THE GOVERNOR AND HE SEES HIS APPOINTEES AS BEING DISLOYAL - HE WILL NOT TELL THEM TO RESIGN - HE WILL SACK THEM

this is the difference between class and classless personalities!
let me tell you the truth ehn,u jxt said absolutely rubbish,one sense,u didn't make. But i'm not eve surprised
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Irresponsible talk...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by AMvanquish: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kawabonga:

Yeah.... that's true!
And yet the federal might couldn't rig out "ordinary small Wike"....las las una go get sense!

He was an Incumbent. He had state resources under his control. This might work for Obaseki too if he tightens his belt and gets Winning Tips and strategy from Wike. Unlike Kano that was the opposition and out of government with no state resources to help their cause.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by hecomeshome(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Judeerons32:
From a governor and a leader who should preach peace it is sad. He also said he will arrest anyone who challenges his people. Does the governor have powers to arrest? I thought it was the police.
It clearly shows he is desperate and has seen the defeat coming. Obaseki should not visit violence on any Edo person. It is about 35days to the election. Obaseki has not campaigned in any local government. Poi has crossed about 6 local govt already. His people are doing wards. Obaseki should face campaign. There was Edo before him and their will be Edo after him.
Please, don't misquote Obaseki. He didn't say "he will arrest anyone who challenges his people". You better watch the video again and listen carefully.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SKydo: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
U nor get sense,e clear
adekolaelect:
For his performance when he was governor. For sending the greedy and enemies of progressive party parking of Nigeria politics ,For upholding the party supremacy on any apc party members .When you said those decampees are APC , are you telling me obaseki will have more loyalist in his new PDP party than APC ? But if we ask you the reason for supporting obaseki you will say bcs you want to end godfather as if god fathers are not in the PDP he went to now.now ask your self what is the development and good governance obaseki had brought to Edo since he started fighting oshomole
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SKydo: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
For hisperformance when he was governor. For sending the greedy and enemies of progressive party parking of Nigeria politics ,For upholding the party supremacy on any apc party members .When you said those decampees are APC , are you telling me obaseki will have more loyalist in his new PDP party than APC ? But if we ask you the reason for supporting obaseki you will say bcs you want to end godfather as if god fathers are not in the PDP he went to now.now ask your self what is the development and good governance obaseki had brought to Edo since he started fighting oshomole

U nor get sense,e clear
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by smirn(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Notatribalist:
Just Google obaseki achievement and you will see a verifiable tangible achievement. The governor does not make noise and does not commission projects that's why you guys thinks he is not working.. Go and YouTube and see his housing project, Azuri power plant,Edo Refinery,Edobest ,Edo technical college.and many more has done.do you think they calls him wake and see governor for nothing? Before this man became governor we are all aware of how pensioners were dying from protest because of government refusals to pay them,There is even video by one penson that speak to that effect,go and find out.Since Obaseki became governor have you heard of any protest by pensioners? What about the Agberos that were intimidating the market woman and the Drivers?They are no more there.Look,we need to look beyond party affiliation support what's good.. If we don't due this Nigeria can't move forward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppIhQVvBNT8&t=7s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxMtCxspAV0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9_WEvYPi0
So you mentioned Azuri, so unfortunate of your level of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
adekolaelect:
continue encouraging him till he end up his life in major problems .at least we can see the level you push him to now .
[/s]

Rubbish cool, na fear fear dey worry you. grin
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by JaneYave(f): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Not a good thing to say.God,please bring these two contestants to the right path.Choose the right leader 4 Edo people
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Eriokanmi: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Okay greet her for me and tell her to vote for the progressive party grin
Greet who na? grin

Let me make myself clear. Apc was our party and obaseki was our candidate in the apc. He was denied the ticket and that's why we moved with him. Those who are with pastor, no wahala. Good luck. We see ourselves as one in edo. Obaseki's kinsmen supported him 4 years ago and this time, 2 of them are supporting ize iyamu. That's who we are in edo. But we have received an intelligence repots that thugs would be imported and we are waiting for them. We can easily identify strangers unlike other states. If we speak a language to you and you're acting like mumu. You'd be on our watch list. People could call this empty threats but we're not cowards like some people. We don't sell our birth right too. Oshiomohle didn't have anything when he came. We voted him after collecting money from the pdp candidate. That's edo for you but many here are just fighting an empty fight on top nothing . I just dey laff. Oshiomohle wasn't from a popular party yet, we voted him. He didn't even have anything to give us .He worked very hard and he couldn't have done much without obaseki, the technocrat who brought in those ideas, including the ceramics plant, the largest in west Africa. It's surprising that things aren't going on well between them and Oshiomohle isn't attributing his success to godwin and that's politics for you. Had obaseki still remained in the apc, the party which he never wanted to leave, all these issues wouldn't have been there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Mrpojj(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
sylve11:

The ones our president been talk then, where are the implications? cool

No mind them
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Judeerons32: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
What did he say?
hecomeshome:

Please, don't misquote Obaseki. He didn't say "he will arrest anyone who challenges his people". You better watch the video again and listen carefully.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
I like this man for his courage. If he should fail tomorrow at least he gave them a tough time.
A real man who refused to be intimidated.
He's giving a stern warning to Oshiomole and Co.
which courage if not Oshiomhole who know this big head they call Obaseki is like he has forgotten when apc and Obaseki rig 2016 elections in his favor it is payback time for him.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.

Aslong as obaseki’s name is on the ballot paper he will WIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.