Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” (31855 Views)

Obaseki: “if They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.

Until you decide to go and try, only then will you understand that violence is not monopolized to Fulani terrorist bastards.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Simplyleo: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Letoma:
u be mumu?
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Kawabonga(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Cow the koko of the question is did APC present a candidate in the governorship election in river? grin
Monkey...go sleep...u no get talk for mouth... brainless

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Ikinternational: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
continue encouraging him till he end up his life in major problems .at least we can see the level you push him to now .

Instead of deflecting, i would've rather you answered the question.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Ikinternational: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
wat is my business with that, becus obasaki and ize iyemu may be good friends after two yrs of d election and again am not here for tribal nonsense btw d igbo and yoruba becus I am both tribe and I hv been living in ogun state since childhood.

You're being rational with known tribalist trolls
Especially that simplyleo knucklehead
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by TruthinAction: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Edo state people should not allow themselves to be used as thugs. Otherwise you will just die for nothing. These politicians will keep their children safe while you waste your life for nothing. What happened in Rivers State Should not repeat itself. About 27 youths lost their lives.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Deadlytruth(m): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:

At least he challenged oshiomole and made everyone realize oshiomole is just a shameless hypocrite.
And in the process of revealing Oshiomhole's hypocrisy, he exposed his too by going to PDP to dole out over N20bn after having accused the same Oshiomhole of asking him to dole out a far lesser amount to the APC.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Deadlytruth(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2020
okuta007:

it is a good development oooo - yes the wheat is getting separated from the shafts - let all fakers resign - let all oshiomole disciples resign

we need the 300 men of Gideon to deliver Obaseki for the second term - if these fake entities remain and Obaseki wins - then they can legitimately

claim to b part of the victory - so let them go

BTW - I learnt Obaseki was supposed to fire them but he wants them to leave with the dignity that they resigned

That is how you know a refined and honorable man - he does not want even his enemies to live with the eternal shame of being "sacked"

IF OSHO WAS THE GOVERNOR AND HE SEES HIS APPOINTEES AS BEING DISLOYAL - HE WILL NOT TELL THEM TO RESIGN - HE WILL SACK THEM

this is the difference between class and classless personalities!

And you never read it here on NL that their resignation was in response to Obaseki's order that they either defected with him to PDP or resign?
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Deadlytruth(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2020
zoedew:
About time! Even the deaf and the blind know that is what Oshiomhole and the desperate thieves whose target is Edo treasury are planning. I hope the electorate know Ize-Iyamu, Capt Osa, Oshiomhole and the fellow who built a hotel in contravention of planning regulations. Their anger is that Obaseki didn’t make the Edo treasury available for his family and godfatherism to loot same. Look at the looting lot and it should soon be clear that it was binds them together. If they turn out to be the choice of the Edo electorate then they learnt nothing from the Lucky Igbinedion years! It will be four years of the long knives. They will fight to the death over the Edo Treasury.
But hasn't Obaseki now opened up Edo State treasury to the PDP now with Lucky Igbinedion still a member?
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by basybasy: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Medtelly:
“If they want violence, we will give them violence”. - Governor Obaseki in Edo Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJITFa_-nGk
Obaseki, don't worry and try to take heart, you can't win.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Judeerons32: 4:26am On Aug 04, 2020
What has that got to do with me an Edo son who has relatives in the state. Outsiders seem to be the once egging Obaseki on social media and unfortunately he seem to take social media pulse highly. He will be shocked in Sept
Jostoman:
what did you say when oshiomole and his godfather in Lagos Carry inec chairman and his boys in oshodi to osun to use violence to win election for oyetola and your APC also did the same thing in kano and kogi state.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Mycommand: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Dear Governor Obaseki, I will help you put it this way "If they resort to violence, we will respond swiftly by mobilizing all available government security agencies personnel in the state, so that peace and order will be restored as well as protect the lives and properties of the citizens."

In the governor's words, "if they want violence, we will give them violence." Although, this is the response that will sink into the heads of those miscreants; I am not saying you should respond this way but I understand!

Mr. Obaseki is the people's choice for governor and he will rule for another four years without any doubt.

Medtelly:
“If they want violence, we will give them violence”. - Governor Obaseki in Edo Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJITFa_-nGk

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by zoedew: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Deadlytruth:

But hasn't Obaseki now opened up Edo State treasury to the PDP now with Lucky Igbinedion still a member?

I have this hunch he will be able to rein them in like he did Oshiomhole who is rabid about having been shut out of the Edo Treasury.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Kawabonga:

Monkey...I will not sleep well...I no get talk for mouth again... I dey brainless, I agreed say APC no get candidate for last governorship election for River state
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2020
He should bring his children from abroad and his family members to do the violence for him...YOUTHS BE WISE AND STEER CLEAR OF ANY VIOLENCE FOR ANY POLITICIANS, IT'S NOT WORTH IT
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by jefdr001: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Judeerons32:
From a governor and a leader who should preach peace it is sad. He also said he will arrest anyone who challenges his people. Does the governor have powers to arrest? I thought it was the police.
It clearly shows he is desperate and has seen the defeat coming. Obaseki should not visit violence on any Edo person. It is about 35days to the election. Obaseki has not campaigned in any local government. Poi has crossed about 6 local govt already. His people are doing wards. Obaseki should face campaign. There was Edo before him and their will be Edo after him.
. He is the chief executive and the head of police in the state. Go back to your 3 tiers of government in sec school.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Judeerons32: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2020
I hope you will remember this when the president as the chief security officer of the country begins to arrest people. Lol
jefdr001:
. He is the chief executive and the head of police in the state. Go back to your 3 tiers of government in sec school.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Cantonese: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bighead9:

My comment pain this man well well grin grin grin.

Yes ooooo. My reply comot sleep for your eye well well...Ntoi.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Cantonese: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Vultron101:
Imagine what a governor is saying very senseless governor. As if he have people that will fight for him. man wey e family Don reject. Look at the whole Benin at night very dark this baby politician can't even light up Benin city. And he is here threatening violence because he know it is over for him as a governor. Senseless man.

After you go say you go school and you understand English well. No wonder.

Ize Iyamu has plenty of the likes of you supporting him, who do not know simple tenses. You do not know where to fix your commas and full stops. You do not know where capital letters begin neither do you know what past and present tenses are.

Na sorry be all Iyamu supporters name.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Deadlytruth(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
zoedew:

I have this hunch he will be able to rein them in like he did Oshiomhole who is rabid about having been shut out of the Edo Treasury.
Edo PDP family is insurmountable when it comes to that.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by zoedew: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Edo PDP family is insurmountable when it comes to that.

grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by okuta007: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Deadlytruth:

And you never read it here on NL that their resignation was in response to Obaseki's order that they either defected with him to PDP or resign?

Nairaland is not an authoritative source in NIGERIAN politics - and YES, all those who resigned served at the "PLEASURE OF THE STATE CHIEF EXECUTIVE" who is Governor Obaseki - He has the right to hire- fire-redeploy each and every one of them as long as they either do their job well to "Obaseki's" satisfaction or loyal to the State Chief Executive - AND THEIR APPOINTMENT AND RELEVANCE TO THE GOVERNOR ends - the very instance one or either of the 2 requirements are breached by the appointees AND - yes

YOU MAY BE RIGHT - IF THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THEIR EMPLOYER - they must leave the administration - whether they RESIGN or SACKED is not necessary - what is necessary is they are OUT - thank you SIR! grin
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by chrisblack: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
Do you need data to watch the YouTube videos I posted?
in a population of over 3 million you only showed people not up to 10 as beneficiaries.its that sensible.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Davida333: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Oga, I'm not a lazy youths. Despite the fact that the pandemic affects what I does, I'm still into something different just not to be idle.
Anytime you see me online, that's my leisure time (as an indoor person) in accordance with the nature of my work.
Besides, Carry your crypto currency business to who needs it. It's not new TO ME.

But help.me share the love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges / Buhari Shares Table With Mugabe At AU Summit Dinner Last Night (photos) / Photos Of Wike And His Wife In Law School (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.