Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? (78225 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Mayeldah(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:
u Bleep church member

u lied to pastor n church members

u lied to ur parents

and u go see me for street dey preach to me

u deserve flogging

This one pass Ananias and Sapphirra own o!

Thank God, God no dey vex like that again for this age! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by SmartPolician: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
I just hope you haven't gotten her pregnant yet

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by almarthins(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
ednut1:
Typical of many 9ja Christians. Everyone dey knack each other. Yet they will be falling under anointing. Idiots

Which kind annointing be that one? Let me ask u well well

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by madenigga2dcore(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
how and why should the thing spread? its either u both are kids
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by obowunmi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Well my most embarrassing moment came today.
Few weeks ago I had some few things(hope u understand) with a girl in my church, it got public and I denied having any affair with her, I was asked like 20times, I denied all even my Dad and pastor asked but today she opened up and told people. Jesus, right now I felt like committing suicide.

Its not like I am not matured enough to do it, I just felt embarrassed since I have been hiding it.

Church babes sweet pass. kiss kiss
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by dforever(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Repent
Ask God to forgive you
Apologise to your father and tell him the truth
Apologise to everyone, you lied to
If you meet her a virgin, marry her quickly
And apologise to her father and mother
If she is not a virgin, but pregnant
Marry her and apologise to her parents
If she is not a virgin when you meet her
Apologise to her parent, don't marry her
Borrow leg and flee.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Aabheaven(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
I didn't want to open the thread, I opened it and now I regret opening d thread
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by GalPissetzky: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Few weeks ago I had some few things(hope u understand) with a girl in my church, it got public and I denied having any affair with her, I was asked like 20times, I denied all even my Dad and pastor asked but today she opened up and told people. Jesus, right now I felt like committing suicide.

Its not like I am not matured enough to do it, I just felt embarrassed since I have been hiding it.
did you suck her pussy, did you cum inside and watch it flow like aro 1?

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Skmoda360(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mandela27:
I snubbed a very pretty girl on my way to church yesterday on a busy road and very many people saw it.
I felt embarrassed for her even though i did it on purpose
I know she will never forget the whole scene,because I scattered her ego,useless her beauty and destabilized her brain grin
Eti ya weyrey sir...e mo ni
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by bbbabes(f): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
hahahahah
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Newboss(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Correct guy.

Hope you cùm inside her? If you didn't, you gat go back and finish her.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by foreshore(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:

You better go and ask for forgiveness and repent before it's too late. We are obviously in the end time

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Athemisia: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Dukeprince50 fvcked and wanted to clean mouth.. Why did u lie.. Be proud of your handwork.. Nonsense man undecided

grin
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Gee64: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oh boy, though it's an immoral act.
But, just keep cool. If the girl can control her emotion, why can't you?
No one is above such immoral act..not even your old man.
Just keep calm boy.
dukeprince50:
children deh this thread, u we're suppose to understand I meant the "F" word.
To those asking how old am i?
Ya it was my fault i hid it in the first place

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
luscioustrish:
Was chased by a Turkey angry angry
Every time i hear stories of people saying that they were chased by a turkey i just laff.....i'm still waiting for the "Unfortunate" Turkey that will make the mistake of chasing me, it'll end inside pot. gringringrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Arewa1408: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
softeeg:

Be a man and stop trying to impress your church members. Try to impress God instead.

Is it God asking him questions or Man?

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Mandela27: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Skmoda360:

Eti ya weyrey sir...e mo ni
Please speak english sir,I can't understand You.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Excuses: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:

OP bleeped her church brethren sister,the girl ate the forbidden fruit which must not be pooped out but grow steadily into what will become a reminder that their secret affairs turned public argument..

OP my advice is for you to take responsibility for the consequence of ur choice..quickly apologize and marry her now..if u waste that girl life by denying her, guy, your life go turn head pan...!

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Edusouls(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chai mr man the thing is that your reputation, respect and personality is gone in that church, you have shown what you’re to the whole congregation, worse is your father would be down in the spirit and highly disappointed in you, Abeg change church..

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by SILVERLINES: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:

I don't know why nairaland mod with bring this trash to front page

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by David1017(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hahahahaha... U worse pas peter for bible ooo...
U denied the girl 20 times... Haba...
Na shae she no fine abi??

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by fof1: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=92416077]Well my most embarrassing moment came today.

Its not like I am not matured enough to do it, I just felt embarrassed since I have been hiding it. [/quot

U ARE JUST A SILLY BRAT. WHY TEMPT AND FORK UR CHURCH MEMBER & GO ON TO DENY UR EVIL WORKS? God be Merciful to U that U hv not Gone to Hell Fire by Committing Suicide. All Secrets will be made Manifest. Stop deceiving urself. Face dvtruth and obtain Forgiveness.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by code77(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020

In d words of Our Lord Jesus Christ, whatever U do in secret, one day, U will hear it been announced from d rooftop.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Allsome: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
opalu:
OP
Own up to your actions. No one can kill you for what you did. And God has forgiven you if you have confessed. So own up and confessed to all you lied to.
Dont kill yourself. We all are humans and not perfect.
GO AND GET MARRIED

Shebi you are God's PA abi? What if God still dey para for this guy now and you just dey deceive this guy nko?
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:
u Bleep church member

u lied to ur parents

u deserve flogging

Ye have said it all... I can neither add nor subtract!!!

Let's just share the grace!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Elxandre(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:

You aren't matured enough to do it I guess.
You should have owned up like a man.

Guess you are still a dependent. Nevertheless you should have owned up.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by fof1: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
cry
Mandela27:
I snubbed a very pretty girl on my way to church yesterday on a busy road and very many people saw it.
I know she will never forget the whole scene,because I scattered her ego,useless her beauty and destabilized her brain grin

How Pls? Orient us Pls.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by illicit(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ye have said it all... I can neither add nor subtract!!!
Let's just share the grace!!! undecided
Amen
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Excuses: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
illicit:
u Bleep church member
u lied to ur parents
u deserve flogging
Doesn't change anything, u may be redeemed,while he is lost..!
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by val4sure(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
luscioustrish:
Was chased by a Turkey angry angry
I understand the feeling
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by chris259(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mandela27:
Chairman, 1 cooold pessi for u!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.