Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation (91967 Views)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of 18-Storey Smart Building / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by inspire700(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Shey Una see as this edifice fine come stable join? but every naija project will be wobbling like this yansh here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGy-Uw4cb9c
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Betterhandwork(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
This kind of house dey fear me, earthquake can happen anytime.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Messed up. No privacy.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Redhot111(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded than going to war.

They want their country to be independent economically and otherwise.

Rapid growth and development.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

China is one of the smartest countries in the world if you asked me.

Yet,an atheist country...

Are you an atheist?
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
flejnr:
That’s what I call architecture, a lot of Nigerians can do this with the embezzled NDDC money
/
I beg to differ.

Nigerian brains are not equipped or developed to handle complicated practical projects.

It must be "send down the rain" or nothing.

/

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Topmaike007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Uncle Sam will be wishing how to bomb China back to the bronze age
that man na idiotic idiot abeg instead of him to look for ways to keep on bettering the lives of her citizens he will just be looking for ways to cripple China...

Trump is a typical example of naija village people they don't want you to succeed but always come to them for help that they will still use to wound you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Higgies(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
searchng4love:
Xiaomi Redmi 2 for sale 20,000
location?
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by BestOsai: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
pyro62:
Mad o shocked.. Such an edifice!! I'm sure it is not even up to the 21billion naira that Gov. Wike is using to build just one flyover at Rumuokoro.

Wike is confirmed crooked.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Topmaike007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
melodyogonna:

America is richer than China no reason am. But the gap is shortening very fast even though America has monopolized many technologies in the name of patent, Chinese people are creative and come up with innovative ideas. Yet America is richer sha, and their language gives them the advantage of poaching talents
let's leave richer out of it.. In the next 5yrs I don't see China chasing USA but reverse will be the case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
USA go just dey hate them but China has gone far abeg America is just jealous
fact!!

Asia is just ahead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by derbykol(f): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
reiddecuti:
Ugwuanyi d[b][/b] first female governor[b][/b] do u see this. Not the straight block u laid calling it structure.
The same way you guys called Liyel Imoke'Ekaette governor'Nigerians funny sha!
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by 4tomandchi: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
China giving US a run for world power. Who go win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by saajus: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gone far by stealing American researches. I appreciate them, though. At least you have to be brilliant to steal research works and make them work for you
Topmaike007:
USA go just dey hate them but China has gone far abeg America is just jealous

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Stallion93(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
See countries. We don’t know what we’re doing here o! Nigeria who do u this kind thing?

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Nwaezeson(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
our leaders will travel to China and see this edifice structure and promise China that they will build a better one if there can get loan from them but if given they will use the same loan to build their stomach and the future of their children's,GOD WILL FOREVER PUNISH ALL OUR LEADERS PAST AND PRESENT WHOM HAVE HANDS IN DWARFING NIGERIANS TO THIS DILAPIDATED STATE WE ARE, I want a louder amen from the forum

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by searchng4love: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Higgies:

location?
Can ship to you.
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by xxxXXXxxx: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
cool and innovative
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Topmaike007(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
saajus:
Gone far by stealing American researches. I appreciate them, though. At least you have to be brilliant to steal research works and make them for you
you guys take China like a thief, the paper that everyone is using who originate it... They built great wall in the dark age without modern technology and there is a saying that the wall is very strong...

Let us leave America propaganda China has risen and it's only God that can bring her down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
China is the present and the future.

I love China and I hope you all do the same . cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Anthony478(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
searchng4love:

Can ship to you.

DM me 08169623983 let's tal ASAP
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Topmaike007(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Grgton:
fact!!
Asia is just ahead
I dey tell you America days are over and overdue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by luluosas(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Magnificent
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Hezmatosky: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Graduates from FUTO can design this naw sad

1 Like

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by morris477(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why won't Bubu enslaved Nigerians to China
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by ayenale1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who notice, immediately i saw the pix, my eyes dey shake...abeg Nigeria is a complete slum to some countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by imanray37(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Somethings only a corrupt free country can do
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by melodyogonna(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
let's leave richer out of it.. In the next 5yrs I don't see China chasing USA but reverse will be the case
Lol, unless China invents something that obliterates the internet and computing like car did to bicycles in 5 years, this is as unrealistic as it gets.

3 Likes

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Parada: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
YoungLionken:
The Chinese are just like the Igbos of Nigeria. They're business minded rather than going to war.

They want their country to be independent economically and otherwise.

Rapid growth and development.

They're more interested in making their citizens billionaire, just like the Nigerian government have always wanted Dangote to be and stay on top.

China is one of the smartest countries in the world if you asked me.

Yet,an atheist country...

Igbos ain't like jews again.
The foolishness u dwell in will clear for your eye soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by imanray37(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some things only a corrupt free country can do
Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by IMAliyu(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
dyera:
Hmph, small earthquake this building don collapse. I will not be able to stay in this kind of building, for fear that it will collapse any moment.
Actually it looks more stable than the regular rectangular design.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by ayenale1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Who notice, immediately i saw the pix, my eyes dey shake...abeg Nigeria is a complete slum to some countries.

Re: Bizarre 'Pyramid-Shaped' 18-Storey Building In China Becomes Internet Sensation by Iamsane: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
melodyogonna:

Lol, unless China invents something that obliterates the internet and computing like car did to bicycles in 5 years, this is as unrealistic as it gets.

Keep dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Building A Self Contained Apartment Now? / Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) / Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.